[Product]  B-13 Booster Valkyrie Spread Survive

Well, you guys complained about Valkyrie missing from the initial Booster versions of the first four Beyblade Burst (ベイブレードバースト) releases, and the Beyblade gods have apparently listened to you, hah.

This should be a red version of Valkyrie, with reshuffled parts from the other Beyblades as usual. It should cost 860 yen and will be released around August 8th 2015.
This really reminds me of the beginning of MFB when a bunch of the boosters were just re-shuffled parts of the initial releases.
Here you go, a picture of the red Valkyrie that will come in this Booster :

That is........super small.
Honestly I am expecting a better colour matchup, but dank red and dark purple? this looks.......weird.
I actually really like red Valkyrie, from what I can see, hah. It doesn't look all that dark to me. Uncertain
I would prefer little red and more purple, looks appropriately alien. Still, thanks for the info.
Hmm interesting. How much is 820 yen in American currency?
(Jun. 19, 2015  8:48 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: Hmm interesting. How much is 820 yen in American currency?

It fluctuates, but right now it's $6.68. You can find the up-to-date conversions here: http://www.xe.com/
Whoa, nice. Are those black stickers?
Red? yeshhh

Not big on that Driver color, though. Pinching_eyes

Thanks for the updates, Kai-V.
(Jun. 20, 2015  4:09 AM)Kei Wrote: Whoa, nice. Are those black stickers?

It should indeed be stickers, although the other Beyblades in demonstration did not necessarily have their stickers applied.

Thank you, Angry Face.
Personally I don't care about (stock) decals since they are dissipating aesthetics unless the quality had ramped up.

I know I know, I sound picky. I just like the candied look.
Oh man, are they going back to stickers? Unhappy
(Jun. 20, 2015  8:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Oh man, are they going back to stickers? Unhappy

I feel the same way. Until recently, i never put on stickers, even for face bolts on my 4d beyblades. over time, the stickers wear down, kind-of taking the beauty of the beyblade away.
(Jul. 03, 2015  11:39 PM)Sion Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2015  8:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Oh man, are they going back to stickers? Unhappy

I feel the same way. Until recently, i never put on stickers, even for face bolts on my 4d beyblades. over time, the stickers wear down, kind-of taking the beauty of the beyblade away.

To preserve stickers, you should stick transparent, low-stick adhesive tapes such that they adhere onto the stickers without damaging them.
If you have the techniques and a steady hand you can try painting or spraying them, but they generally take too much effort for something that is gone during collisions, nor they have a good appereance compared to stickers (when they are sticked).
each new series start with stickers... may be in further release we will not to have to put those stickers for designs.
Thanks for the picture, Cannon.

I'm kind of sad that we won't be getting that nice solid red colour in the first picture along with that lime green driver... Smith

Then again, the layer does have a beautiful colour. I guess I could like this Unsmith
Oh man. I need this.

(Jul. 25, 2015  2:41 PM)Hato Wrote: I'm kind of sad that we won't be getting that nice solid red colour in the first picture along with that lime green driver... Smith

Huh? The Layer looks like the same colour to me; the Driver in the first picture only looked more lime green because of the lighting and poor quality.
Actually it looks really cool! Kind of like a Fire Ver. of Valk.
The parts choice reminds me Pegasis 145D. The colors are really cool though.
So ugly. So beautiful.
Mostly ugly