[Product]  B-104 Starter Winning Valkyrie .12.Vl

(Dec. 24, 2017  3:06 AM)bidinga Wrote: i want to see a new one i HATE the burst charecters except for like 4 daigo owner of unlock unicorn ken and orochi all others are WAY too loud (valt rantaro etc.) proud(wakiya joshua etc) or SADISTIC (lui shu etc.)

Prepare to be sorely disappointed.
I think the new system might be something similar to nL. TT have almost used up all alphabet and number(except E, X, Z and 9). Also, the selection on discs is always certain ones, such as Heavy, Gravity, or 7 and 8(might 0 after Sr release), and will not improve the variability of the metagame. so I think there might be no disc in the next system. The new series might be something like Layer+Frame+Driver.
(Dec. 24, 2017  6:27 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2017  3:06 AM)bidinga Wrote: i want to see a new one i HATE the burst charecters except for like 4 daigo owner of unlock unicorn  ken and orochi all others are WAY too loud (valt rantaro etc.) proud(wakiya joshua etc) or SADISTIC (lui shu etc.)

Prepare to be sorely disappointed.

Are U sure the new series will contain the same characters??? I mean...We actually know nothing of the new series....Until the new booster is out in march...So how R U guys certain?? Is there any latest news??
(Dec. 24, 2017  7:26 AM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2017  6:27 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Prepare to be sorely disappointed.

Are U sure the new series will contain the same characters??? I mean...We actually know nothing of the new series....Until the new booster is out in march...So how R U guys certain?? Is there any latest news??

There is no latest news, this is my realistic prediction, that there is no Zero-G thing happening with season 3 of the anime. Because of the rumored name Winning Valkyrie.
Edit: I'll be it, not communicated clearly.
(Dec. 24, 2017  7:57 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: There is no latest news, this is my realistic prediction, that there is no Zero-G thing happening with season 3 of the anime. Because of the rumored name Winning Valkyrie.

Zero-G had Samurai Pegasus so it could be like that. I wonder what this Beyblade will be, I am sure it will be interesting.
(Dec. 26, 2017  8:47 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2017  7:57 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: There is no latest news, this is my realistic prediction, that there is no Zero-G thing happening with season 3 of the anime. Because of the rumored name Winning Valkyrie.

Zero-G had Samurai Pegasus so it could be like that. I wonder what this Beyblade will be, I am sure it will be interesting.

Yeah, but only later on.
I think this is going to be Winning Valkyrie
(Dec. 27, 2017  5:21 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: I think this is going to be Winning Valkyrie

I don't think so
Honestly, "Winning Valkyrie" sounds really lame and anticlimatic after God Valkyrie and Victory Valkyrie. Although I would highly expect another Valkyrie, it's gonna have a better name than that.
(Dec. 28, 2017  1:01 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Honestly, "Winning Valkyrie" sounds really lame and anticlimatic after God Valkyrie and Victory Valkyrie. Although I would highly expect another Valkyrie, it's gonna have a better name than that.

I really don't think you could get higher than "God", one of the reasons I find the name "God Valkyrie" so dumb.
It is going to be Winning Valkyrie bc a guy who predicted nl got it right and now he us predicting winning Valkyrie so it is going to be it
(Dec. 28, 2017  1:39 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: It is going to be Winning Valkyrie bc a guy who predicted nl got it right and now he us predicting winning Valkyrie so it is going to be it

That's a really bad metric to judge things on. Anyone can guess which names fit where into the release schedule, but just because you get it right once doesn't mean you'll be right every time.
(Dec. 28, 2017  1:29 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2017  1:01 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Honestly, "Winning Valkyrie" sounds really lame and anticlimatic after God Valkyrie and Victory Valkyrie. Although I would highly expect another Valkyrie, it's gonna have a better name than that.

I really don't think you could get higher than "God", one of the reasons I find the name "God Valkyrie" so dumb.

If the name winning Valkyrie wasn't the choice it would have been amazing if it was something like origin Valkyrie.

But that is just a hope. Nothing more, nothing less.
(Dec. 28, 2017  4:25 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2017  1:29 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I really don't think you could get higher than "God", one of the reasons I find the name "God Valkyrie" so dumb.

If the name winning Valkyrie wasn't the choice it would have been amazing if it was something like origin Valkyrie.

But that is just a hope. Nothing more, nothing less.

Champion Valkyrie would sound okay, I guess.
I like both Origin and Champion, i prefer Origin, but they both sound better than Wnning
It's still the same burst. New season that's all
Hope this is not the last Burst series, I love burst, what you guys think?
What is the source of these news?

PS: We usually are invited to show them.
what if it was like from the previous owner of valkryie and amaterios was still being used
(Dec. 30, 2017  5:30 PM)MPZLShadow Wrote: what if it was like from the previous owner of valkryie and amaterios was still being used

Lets say something like Valt becomes a mentor to either a friend or one of his younger siblings who want to go big. Let's say like Sr is an upgrade (or side grade) to lS lets say that wV (or if TT gets their minds straight and choose a better name like the one I mentioned oV) is a side grade of gV and the story follows the owner of wV (and technically Valt because he is the mentor of the blader with wV) on their way to the top.

I think I got carried away with the idea.
A beyblade burst OV would be awesome. And it would be a great way to introduce the corocoro beyblade design contest beys into the story. Now think of it, The OV would come in a box like the metal saga one and come with the contest winning beyblades like the metal saga one came with sol blaze. That would be amazing!
(Dec. 28, 2017  2:30 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2017  1:39 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: It is going to be Winning Valkyrie bc a guy who predicted nl got it right and now he us predicting winning Valkyrie so it is going to be it

That's a really bad metric to judge things on. Anyone can guess which names fit where into the release schedule, but just because you get it right once doesn't mean you'll be right every time.

In ons of Kevo's videos he mentioned a guy who predicts new beyblades and he might be right. The video was the new evolution winning Valkyrie from Kevo

(Dec. 28, 2017  2:30 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote:

It is not me who predicted it

This is the video https://youtu.be/kKmFQO8g0Kc
(Dec. 31, 2017  1:42 AM)Dodgest Wrote: OV? An Amaterios had an owner?
A little off-topic, but yes. We just don't know who it was, and never will. If I recall properly in the anime, I remember the main crew walking into the room where Amaterios was on display, and someone mentioned that Amaterios won a past tournament with devastating attacks. If it fought in a tournament, someone had to have owned it at some point before eventually turning it over for display, but they're probably never going to reveal exactly who this legendary blader was.