[Product]  B-01 DX Starter Valkyrie Wing Accel

I'm going to get spriggan or however you spell it on ebay
(Jul. 15, 2015  5:47 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Here is the promised picture of Valkyrie Black Knight Ver., for which there will only be 100 copies available to lucky CoroCoro lottery winners in Japan :

Just realised that has a black painted Disk. Cool
Valkyrie isn't too op. Kerbeus beats it in the tests that I have seen on here. Although we'll see when we get more tests and string launchers and stuff
So i have noticed that my B-01 Valkyrie bursts a lot easier than it did when i first got it, this is because of the teeth wear at the bottom of the layer, the teeth on my Valkyrie are rounded and they're supposed to be very spiky to make it harder to burst.

Here is a picture of my old Valkyrie (left) Vs. my new Valkyrie (right)
The tooth on the right in the back of your old Valkyrie is definitely worn, but the rest still seems intact considering their size.
I find it hard to tell much from that picture tbh
Personally I can barely tell the difference of Layers' teeth with my naked eye ... Valkyrie's did not seem any sharper than the others'.
(Jul. 15, 2015  5:47 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Here is the promised picture of Valkyrie Black Knight Ver., for which there will only be 100 copies available to lucky CoroCoro lottery winners in Japan :

KILL IT WITH FIRE!

I really dont like this recolor,Just ew.
Interesting that Valkyrie is the only Layer to have its solid plastic part exposed. All the other Layers are basically clear shells that use the opaque plastic for reenforcement and decoration. Valkyrie's seems much more integrated.
So, oddly the black of the Valkyrie Black Knight Ver. looks rather dull, and it comes with Spread and Survive ?
http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au...n153320710
Guy kept the Disk and Driver..?

Can't believe he isn't selling the whole bey..
Yeah, that's what happened. It doesn't actually come like that.

However, that's so bizarre.
Ah, the description is really not clear on that subject, but I think it might just be custom recolour and the seller just used the B-13 Booster Valkyrie Spread Survive, hence why there are those two parts and that the Black Knight Ver. stickers are not there at all. I just realised it would be way too soon for anyone to have received their prize from CoroCoro.

Still, I suppose that it gives a representation of what the real product might look like, for the Layer.
Better pictures of the parts of Valkyrie Wing Accel Black Knight Ver. :

[Image: vIIvJaW.png]

[Image: DLZLI5x.png]

[Image: v6MEBmg.png]

I think the black of the Layer is actually much better than the initial picture we got from CoroCoro. Also, this means that they are apparently out and distributed already, but nobody claimed to own one yet anywhere hah ...

Overall, one of the nicest Burst recolours so far in my opinion, along with the black and red Spriggan Spread Fusion.
Why can't they release this as a Booster or Starter, heck, even a DX Starter! It's beautiful, and I know many people I would buy at least 10 of these beauties. Eee
Thanks as always for the info V!

That Accel is beautiful. Pair it with the Clear Spriggan and a Heavy and you have one of the nicest looking competitive customs in Bursts, hands down. <3
What a beauty, wow.

Reminds me of the Phantom Orion Skeletal Version haha
(Nov. 10, 2015  2:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Better pictures of the parts of Valkyrie Wing Accel Black Knight Ver. :

[Image: vIIvJaW.png]

[Image: DLZLI5x.png]

[Image: v6MEBmg.png]

[Image: tumblr_inline_mxqgktobEj1rxrn8b.png]
Lol, Brad. I agree, that is the best looking burst bey I have ever seen for sure. Throw in a colored heavy (preferably red), that we are hopefully getting in the reshuffle sets and you would win by simply stunning you opponent to death with your bey's sexiness. If you actually ever used it, lol. I would sell it and buy like 2 months worth of burst releases. Haha
I need this thing in my life.
That is one awesome beyblade kai-v! Grin
So it looks like people will be receiving their Black Knight Valkyries soon. There's a spot been made for it in the Beyblade app;

My guess is that's where Kai-V got the images in the first place.
(Nov. 11, 2015  5:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: My guess is that's where Kai-V got the images in the first place.

That's what I had assumed but I wanted to be sure lol
I think Hasbro will release this guy in a Starter (: they're cool about special editions. Like the Black Bakushin Susanoo, the Meteo LDragos, etc.