[Product]  B-00 wbba. Lord Achilles Paradox Quick'

Although it does come with some great parts, like Zankye said, they did put a tad bit too much blue on this thing. Perhaps they could have made the rubber a different color (both on Lord and Qc’) or something on Paradox maybe? Just a few ideas, because many, if not all recolors never focused this much on one color.
(Sep. 01, 2020  10:42 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote: Although it does come with some great parts, like Zankye said, they did put a tad bit too much blue on this thing. Perhaps they could have made the rubber a different color (both on Lord and Qc’) or something on Paradox maybe? Just a few ideas, because many, if not all recolors never focused this much on one color.

the only bey i can recall that does thin on a recolor is the 3DS exclusive Baldur that went pretty insane with the dark purple. Im hyped for an easier way to get Lord, which was entirely needed up until now, and a better way to get Paradox since i don't feel like getting random boosters JUST to get it.
Nice to finally see a release of lord i can now add this copy of lord to my 50 others.
Just got 3 of my Lord Achilles today. They look even better in person. Time to do an all red Lord vs all blue Lord battle!

https://imgur.com/gallery/V11bw9v
when I get this bad boy I'm slapping the blue spriggan chip that came with the naked base on it and that paradox on the naked base with the Achilles chip instead of the one it came with cause the colour goes better with it. now I can put a paradox on naked diabolos instead if they horrible disk it came with lol. this Lord Achilles releases is as if it was made to go with the blue spriggan chip while paradox goes with that naked base lol
(Sep. 03, 2020  1:00 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: when I get this bad boy I'm slapping the blue spriggan chip that came with the naked base on it and that paradox on the naked base with the Achilles chip instead of the one it came with cause the colour goes better with it. now I can put a paradox on naked diabolos instead if they horrible disk it came with lol. this Lord Achilles releases is as if it was made to go with the blue spriggan chip while paradox goes with that naked base lol

Naked is a left spin only base so. . .
(Sep. 03, 2020  2:04 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2020  1:00 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: when I get this bad boy I'm slapping the blue spriggan chip that came with the naked base on it and that paradox on the naked base with the Achilles chip instead of the one it came with cause the colour goes better with it. now I can put a paradox on naked diabolos instead if they horrible disk it came with lol.  this Lord Achilles releases is as if it was made to go with the blue spriggan chip while paradox goes with that naked base lol

Naked is a left spin only base so. . .
Oops my bad i completely forgot achilles is right spin lol, well achilles is going somewhere else