[Product]  B-00 Ultimate Driver (Metal Bearing Drift/MBD)

(Nov. 29, 2022  3:32 PM)Plot Armor Wrote: I went to Japan this summer and asked my uncle to enter with the bar codes I stashed. I got a message from him that I somehow ended up winning one😅

at this point it doesn't even matter because of BD on the B-203 set and the Belial from that set being sold for 30$ on Premier lol
(Nov. 29, 2022  10:42 PM)Burn87 Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2022  3:32 PM)Plot Armor Wrote: I went to Japan this summer and asked my uncle to enter with the bar codes I stashed. I got a message from him that I somehow ended up winning one😅

at this point it doesn't even matter because of BD on the B-203 set and the Belial from that set being sold for 30$ on Premier lol
I wouldn’t necessarily say that. Aside from the fact that you can use a double bearing drift comp for the deck format, it’s just nice for collectors purposes knowing only 600 exist
(Nov. 29, 2022  11:45 PM)Plot Armor Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2022  10:42 PM)Burn87 Wrote: at this point it doesn't even matter because of BD on the B-203 set and the Belial from that set being sold for 30$ on Premier lol
I wouldn’t necessarily say that. Aside from the fact that you can use a double bearing drift comp for the deck format, it’s just nice for collectors purposes knowing only 600 exist

Can't wait to see a four-Drift lineup in 5G 💀
I am afraid to use this driver I have put it through a few matches but oh god am I terrified, it's super good though like I made wind kerbeus even better. But yeah if you decide to get one only test with it a little bit and only use it at tournaments.