[Product]  B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault

Hey Okina,
What About the stadium and its carrying bag???are those too prizes in the arcade Machine and CoroCoros??
Or by some other way??
The Burst stadium appears to be the World Hobby Fair 2016 Winter exclusive that I mentioned way earlier, so essentially it is just a red recolour but it will be quite limited.

The stadium bag is actually cool enough hah.

So the black version is just gold Amaterios with the orange highlights being black ?

Personally I would not be interested in going to a store to play almost the same random game that takes no skill to win.

By the way, the official name of this arcade machine is BeyTerminal.
So... The arcade machine is basically the exact same game that you play on your phone, right ?
(Jan. 14, 2016  1:11 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: So... The arcade machine is basically the exact same game that you play on your phone, right ?

not really the same
coz you need to scan a layer to be able to battle and of course battle with the layer that you scanned.
then with the light Launcher that is on the BeyTerminal and a winder (maybe yours) you need to shoot to start the game, then no idea
It looks a lot like regular Amaterios. lol

I'm happy that Amaterios will be more widely available, at least! I wonder how hard it will be to win all the parts.

Also, I think you can scan each Layer once a day to play? Is that right?
once a day you have a free play, an apparently if you scan a Gold Layer you have a free play
but nothing says than you can only scan each Layer once a day to play

(Jan. 14, 2016  3:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It looks a lot like regular Amaterios. lol

I'm happy that Amaterios will be more widely available, at least! I wonder how hard it will be to win all the parts.

Also, I think you can scan each Layer once a day to play? Is that right?
Ah OK, thanks. I was just using a machine translation of this:

Quote:参加ご希望の方は「ベイブレードバースト」のレイヤーパーツをお持ち下さい。レイヤー1つで1日1回体験可能です。レイヤーがない場合は、体験できない場合があります。
That picture is very misleading. They only show the black Ameritos once and it's pretty small in a lower corner. I didn't even notice it the first time I looked at it. That's not very good marketing. I also really want that red stadium. Lol
[Image: fyjpi.png]
Finally! Now I can do some testing with my current one. It seems like they changed the algorithm to give away more of them. Everyone is winning and even winning multiples and such. Hopefully that means that they are getting rid of their stock and will have a new prize for the new system!
LOL I finally played the game for the first time and I was so tense and so damn scared! I lost but I'm glad I actually had a chance to play.
So the Red Stadium is only obtainable at World Hobby Fair correct? I wonder how many you can buy...

So I have won 3 Amaterios for the past 3 weeks now.....Recent one was yesterday.
(Jan. 15, 2016  3:38 AM)Stars Wrote: So the Red Stadium is only obtainable at World Hobby Fair correct? I wonder how many you can buy...

So I have won 3 Amaterios for the past 3 weeks now.....Recent one was yesterday.

correct
Hella sexy.
Looks a lot cooler then the normal one. (Although I want an Orange one, like the official images show)
I hope it has it's own separate thing in the Bey collection section
(Jan. 15, 2016  12:49 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Finally! Now I can do some testing with my current one. It seems like they changed the algorithm to give away more of them. Everyone is winning and even winning multiples and such. Hopefully that means that they are getting rid of their stock and will have a new prize for the new system!

I would say that it's just really, truly random. I've used over 100,000 BP and I've only won once.
(Jan. 15, 2016  12:49 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Finally! Now I can do some testing with my current one. It seems like they changed the algorithm to give away more of them. Everyone is winning and even winning multiples and such. Hopefully that means that they are getting rid of their stock and will have a new prize for the new system!

1 of my son spend around or over 150,000pts and he still hasnt won any yet. So they didnt increase the change to win. it's just that some people are really lucky, coz some people already won it 10 times and some other still nothing
Have you guys played a lot recently though? Like since Xcaliber was released? It seems to me that, since the release, a lot more people have been winning
I think that's just an assumption based on a very small sample size, which is the handful of members here on WBO – I haven't noticed an uptick in tweets from Japan about it, or anything.
I won two after Xcalibur was released, and hadn't won a single one before that.
Yeah, maybe the WBO is just getting really lucky, and I guess people are getting tons of points, buying cases of boosters and such. It just seems like more to me. But yeah, if people aren't blowing up twitter, winning tons of them, then maybe it is just us getting lucky
(Jan. 16, 2016  3:28 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: I won two after Xcalibur was released, and hadn't won a single one before that.

This doesn't mean anything though. You could've won at any time.
Perhaps. But I still believe the amount of clicks/clicking speed has something to do with it. I mean I've won 4 of them thus far..
It really does not, unfortunately. Basically everyone at this point is clicking on the yellow button super quickly but not all win ...

Random is random, guys. There is nothing more to it than that.
(Jan. 16, 2016  3:26 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Have you guys played a lot recently though? Like since Xcaliber was released? It seems to me that, since the release, a lot more people have been winning

yes he did, but nothing
everytime after he played and lost
he says, it 's impossible to win it

(Jan. 16, 2016  5:09 AM)Kevo Wrote: Perhaps. But I still believe the amount of clicks/clicking speed has something to do with it. I mean I've won 4 of them thus far..

yeah you really dont need to click super fast, coz the game might bug and you automatically loose
(Jan. 16, 2016  5:26 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2016  3:26 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Have you guys played a lot recently though? Like since Xcaliber was released? It seems to me that, since the release, a lot more people have been winning

yes he did, but nothing
everytime after he played and lost
he says, it 's impossible to win it

(Jan. 16, 2016  5:09 AM)Kevo Wrote: Perhaps. But I still believe the amount of clicks/clicking speed has something to do with it. I mean I've won 4 of them thus far..

yeah you really dont need to click super fast, coz the game might bug and you automatically loose
Interesting. How does it bug exactly? I do it on my computer, and I noticed that sometimes the beasts won't show up so I just click on a blank screen.