Problem of bottom wear in Zero G Stadium?

Has anyone else noticed this? For several things this happens. Specifically things with a sharp point like WD and BWD. Another time I had a mint WB and yeah it was swayed all over the stadium and afterwards if was quite scratched. Same with CS. In one zero g tourney a CS was worn quite a lot from just a few battles. I think we should look into which bottoms are affected and which are more immune. If you use the wrong parts you can make them illegal pretty quickly.
Maybe if you could test ultra? that would be cool and thanks for the heads up!
it's not necessary to test it... its pretty simple:
1- You launch beyblades from a higher position
2- Some zero g launchers have more impulse downwards than others
3- The centre of the stadium is on the floor/table, so it's over a hard surface to fall into
4- With the wobbling gimmick is possible to also wear down some tips because it makes the beyblade wobble more

People who test combos or play too often will have this problem really quickly
So you don't think we need to look into or at least record what ones wear easily?
well, if you or someone else think it's necessary, yes, it's helpful, but I think is common sense too, that's why I said that, and it was only my personal opinion
I think it is less of the impulses and more of the fact that the sides of tips come in contact more and they can sometimes get dinged up on the edges of the exits. I've seen what those edges can do to face stickers and it is not pretty....Obviously, more rubber is going to be touching on CS, so it will probably wear into a "point" quicker.
(May. 16, 2013  1:15 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: well, if you or someone else think it's necessary, yes, it's helpful, but I think is common sense too, that's why I said that, and it was only my personal opinion

We're supposed to be a compendium on beyblade so that's far from what I expected you to say. Regardless of whether it is common sense. We have kids on this site who may not understand so easily which bottoms are more likely to wear quickly
Hmm, personally, I think this is a very reasonable thread to make, this topic needs to be discussed. My Ball performance tip has a bunch of scratches on it, even though I've launched it 3 times in the stadium.
I have also noticed my bottoms wearing faster in my BB-10 as well. I personally believe the reason for this is that the Zero G Chrome Wheels "shed" (for lack of a better word) very tiny metal flakes. Or instead of shedding, it could be, they hit each other so much harder than any beys we have had before, that they chip off these tiny flakes. I try to clean both my Zero G stadium and my BB-10 regularly, but if I go longer than normal without at least wiping them off, then I notice a bunch of tiny metal flakes on my rubber tips and on whatever I wipe my stadium with.
However most scratches are mainly from the pocket due being sharpish ridges.

Ultra how was CS performing after the wear in BB-10?
Can't remember. It wasn't mine and the person isn't part of the community atm (taken a hiatus). What I remember is after his battle he was quite amazed at how his mint/near mint CS was so worn after a few battles in the stadium. This was one of the first zero g tourneys and his and my first one I think so this was some months ago.
Hmm well this can also be an issue for B;D too. All the excessive tilting and weight on to B;D causing to reduce it spin time slowly depending what mold and which company is it.
(May. 16, 2013  5:04 PM)KainHighwind Wrote: I have also noticed my bottoms wearing faster in my BB-10 as well. I personally believe the reason for this is that the Zero G Chrome Wheels "shed" (for lack of a better word) very tiny metal flakes. Or instead of shedding, it could be, they hit each other so much harder than any beys we have had before, that they chip off these tiny flakes. I try to clean both my Zero G stadium and my BB-10 regularly, but if I go longer than normal without at least wiping them off, then I notice a bunch of tiny metal flakes on my rubber tips and on whatever I wipe my stadium with.

Is that when you have them on sychrome combos though? Cause it could be the extra weight maybe?

(May. 16, 2013  5:22 PM)Stars Wrote: Hmm well this can also be an issue for B;D too. All the excessive tilting and weight on to B;D causing to reduce it spin time slowly depending what mold and which company is it.

You seem to have missed my speech about how the three companies having better or worse B:D molds than one another is pretty unlikely.
I honestly believe it has more to do with the metal flakes I am seeing. I know 1 or 2 of my rubber attack tips have exclusively been used on my Flash. The metal flakes would also explain the scratches people are seeing on plastic bottoms. It is just a theory though.