Pro Series Beyblades in Australia

Is it just me or do we have a surprising lack of them? I have checked every aussie website I can find, and gone to 3 local stores (Kmart, Target, Toyworld) and all they had was wave 3 from a year ago. Will we eventually get the later waves, or do we have to wait to 6 which at least has been confirmed.
(Note: I was looking for wave 2 and 5 for Prime Apocalypse, Zwei Luinor and Judgement Joker)
(Jul. 01, 2022  9:43 AM)Sumarbrander12 Wrote: Is it just me or do we have a surprising lack of them? I have checked every aussie website I can find, and gone to 3 local stores (Kmart, Target, Toyworld) and all they had was wave 3 from a year ago. Will we eventually get the later waves, or do we have to wait to 6 which at least has been confirmed.
(Note: I was looking for wave 2 and 5 for Prime Apocalypse, Zwei Luinor and Judgement Joker)

(Jul. 01, 2022  9:49 AM)Masturebeyblade Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2022  9:43 AM)Sumarbrander12 Wrote: Is it just me or do we have a surprising lack of them? I have checked every aussie website I can find, and gone to 3 local stores (Kmart, Target, Toyworld) and all they had was wave 3 from a year ago. Will we eventually get the later waves, or do we have to wait to 6 which at least has been confirmed.

Oops sorry for that but I agree with you
Hopefully for new ones they don't pull the same rubbish. On the wiki it says the price of the New 3 in AUD, but previous ones have the same but didn't seem to have released
I have seen Judgment Joker at Games World at Fountain gate if you are in VIC.

Just like to mention that Pro series wave 5 has finally dropped in stores. They're only available in Big W so far and it's on sale for $28. They also have the Evo elite champions set which I think is also on sale. No news on whether wave 4 will arrive.
(Sep. 17, 2022  12:13 AM)UtopianDranzer Wrote:

Just like to mention that Pro series wave 5 has finally dropped in stores. They're only available in Big W so far and it's on sale for $28. They also have the Evo elite champions set which I think is also on sale. No news on whether wave 4 will arrive.

Our local one only has Wave 4
Union Achilles/Harmony Pegasus/Prime Apoc

Yours has Knockout Odax??

Edit: ooos mb

Yeah seems like they completely skipped 4 with the ace dragon/poison cobra and devolos for aome reason
(Sep. 17, 2022  1:09 AM)shindivinity Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2022  12:13 AM)UtopianDranzer Wrote: Just like to mention that Pro series wave 5 has finally dropped in stores. They're only available in Big W so far and it's on sale for $28. They also have the Evo elite champions set which I think is also on sale. No news on whether wave 4 will arrive.

Our local one only has Wave 4
Union Achilles/Harmony Pegasus/Prime Apoc

Yours has Knockout Odax??

Edit: ooos mb

Yeah seems like they completely skipped 4 with the ace dragon/poison cobra and devolos for aome reason

Yep Hasbros been having issues with their distribution this year and it's affected a lot of their toy lines. I still think it's a possibility we might be getting wave 4 soon as I heard that New Zealand have got it in stores.
Just saw Wave 6 Knockout Odin and Tact Longinus in Big W... where is wave 4... : (
(Oct. 06, 2022  6:00 AM)Reppunkamui Wrote: Just saw Wave 6 Knockout Odin and Tact Longinus in Big W... where is wave 4... : (

Wait they have wave 6 now? That's so quick! Might need to drop by Big W then.