Printing DB core locks

Does anyone know if there is a way to print the locks for a DB core? All of crazyaries’ videos say in the description that you have to take the locks from an official DB release, so he must have a reason, and I would like if someone could tell me why I can’t, or how I can.
You could, but they’d probably break pretty quickly. You need the screws from a Beyblade anyway so might as well just take apart a core to get the clips and the screws
(Apr. 10, 2022  3:35 AM)ICrazyEater Wrote: You could, but they’d probably break pretty quickly. You need the screws from a Beyblade anyway so might as well just take apart a core to get the clips and the screws
Can confirm, my first custom bey had its teeth shredded within some battles. Printed teeth aren't that good, better off with slopes.
What filament did you use? Beyblades are made of polycarbonate, which you can get as a filament, so durability isn’t a problem.
I care a lot because I want to make one for a custom vise Leopard too
(Apr. 10, 2022  7:27 PM)Scorponok Wrote: What filament did you use? Beyblades are made of polycarbonate, which you can get as a filament, so durability isn’t a problem.
idk if they print beys, I think they just put the plastic on a mold. That makes it more durable than printing I'm pretty sure.