Price Estimation

Hi. I was wondering if anyone could give me an estimated price of these items? I'm planning on buying them at the Marketplace soon.

Gravity Perseus AD145 (or just Gravity and Perseus Wheels)
Vulcan Horuseus 145D (or just the Vulcan Wheel)
Pegasis 105F (or just the Pegasis Wheel)
Ray Unicorno D125CS
Attack Stadium

Thanks again!
(Jan. 01, 2011  12:13 AM)Hikari-PHO€NIX Wrote: Hi. I was wondering if anyone could give me an estimated price of these items? I'm planning on buying them at the Marketplace soon.

Gravity Perseus AD145 (or just Gravity and Perseus Wheels) you can get for about $18 in ebay so...
Vulcan Horuseus 145D (or just the Vulcan Wheel) get it from dimsum for about $30
Pegasis 105F (or just the Pegasis Wheel) that starter is like $21-30, I got mine for $21 Eee
Ray Unicorno D125CS meh, about $18
Attack Stadium since you can't get from blademon anymore, just buy BB-32 from dimsum for about $58

Thanks again!

next time use the "Purchase Consultation" thread please Smile
(Jan. 01, 2011  12:13 AM)Hikari-PHO€NIX Wrote: Hi. I was wondering if anyone could give me an estimated price of these items? I'm planning on buying them at the Marketplace soon.

Gravity Perseus AD145 (or just Gravity and Perseus Wheels)-$24
Vulcan Horuseus 145D (or just the Vulcan Wheel)-$30
Pegasis 105F (or just the Pegasis Wheel)$15
Ray Unicorno D125CS-$17
Attack Stadium-$25+

Thanks again!

Thats for the entire thing, NIB
Holy porcupines in a pizza box! That's expensive!
(Jan. 01, 2011  1:21 AM)Hikari-PHO€NIX Wrote: Holy porcupines in a pizza box!

First time I've heard that one XD
(Jan. 01, 2011  1:24 AM)tman14 Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2011  1:21 AM)Hikari-PHO€NIX Wrote: Holy porcupines in a pizza box!

First time I've heard that one XD

Hahaha Thats going in my sig! but yeah just to let u know this will probably be closed phoenix
Holy hedgehogs in a plumber's pants!

How do you like that one? bonus points if you know who the hedgehog and the plumber is. Also I don't think you will be able to find anyone selling just the wheels (Maybe you can find pegasis). So it is better just to go with the NIB price. And for the attack stadium, Beyblademon is selling for $25 shipped. So ask him for one