Poll: Should Prestige feature in the Call of Duty franchise

You should Prestige
100.00%
Prestige in COD is a waste of time
0%
You Shouldn't Prestige
0%
Total: 100% 6 vote(s)
On all Call of duty games you can prestige, losing it all an going up ranks again, but is it worth it putting all that time to get all your guns, perks ect..

What do you guys think??

Feel free to post if you think you should prestige, shouldn't prestige or have the prestige feature in the call of duty games was a waste of time?

All SPAM will be blocked and THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM
Being Prestige in COD is fun because its like starting the game all over again except you have High rank so people think your competition and you make more friends because alot of people would wanna play you so yeah I think if you have the option to prestige do it!
True people respect, and N00BS follow you everywhere!! XD even though you suck at the game!!
prestiging allowes you to stand out as a person that has reached the max rank. so if you go with that emblem people wont think your that bad at the game in first impressions. i would say prestige. you get more enjoyment. f3ar beaten.................. to the ground
Yeah once again true, i love killing my own team mates when the follow me on hardcore!!
stop bumping every four hours. bump once in 48 hours
im level 2 prestige ha beat that
(Jan. 23, 2011  10:15 PM)MEECH Wrote: im level 2 prestige ha beat that

Well I'm 9th prestige on black ops but on mw2 10th prestige