Preformance Tip - βite

(Aug. 21, 2017  1:01 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2017  12:34 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Down is already in, and I think you'd want a heavier or more burst resistant disc than Knuckle. Knuckle is good for Stamina, but if you are using Bite it really doesn't matter.

knuckle is has the 3rd highest burst defense and its weight is equal to down. its one of the best discs for all types.i would also say add kS ,aC and bR to recomended combos

I agree, Knuckle is underrated
It has good OWD and some pretty good burst resistance
(Aug. 21, 2017  3:05 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2017  1:01 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: knuckle is has the 3rd highest burst defense and its weight is equal to down. its one of the best discs for all types.i would also say add kS ,aC and bR to recomended combos

I agree, Knuckle is underrated

Added. I also added the other 2, but kS already has stamina issues, Bite would kill it.
(Aug. 21, 2017  4:25 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2017  3:05 PM)Mage Wrote: I agree, Knuckle is underrated

Added. I also added the other 2, but kS already has stamina issues, Bite would kill it.

well u have g2 in the combo and kS and g2 have equal stamina so i donthink it would be a problem
(Aug. 24, 2017  4:10 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2017  4:25 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Added. I also added the other 2, but kS already has stamina issues, Bite would kill it.

well u have g2 in the combo and kS and g2 have equal stamina so i donthink it would be a problem

G2 has somewhat poor stamina, but unlike kS, it's defense actually makes up for this. kS is similar to K2, little stamina, not enough defense to be widely used. G2, according to Wombat, has excellent defense.