Potential of Wolborg 4

i tied this and i couldn' see any potential an uncustomiseed dragoov wwwon it 8 out of 10 we should really sort out some sort o plastic testing
I could do a little testing once I sell enough of my old beys so I can get a BB-10.
(May. 23, 2011  6:41 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I could do a little testing once I sell enough of my old beys so I can get a BB-10.

i mean the only legit staduim for plastic testing is the tornado attac staduim
Ahh. Didn't know that. My bad.
(May. 23, 2011  6:45 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Ahh. Didn't know that. My bad.

i might open a thread about getting that rule overturned since only a few own it
(May. 22, 2011  2:59 AM)Taeyang Wrote: hey I never knew that wolborg 4's ring fit around draciel G's base, haha
I just went and tried it
it is noticeably heavier than wolborg 4's clutchless base, so for purposes of defense i think that is useful

: )
The Engine Gear series wasnt thoroughly tested even way back then. Not surprised that it wasnt well known. Other than the weight, final clutch served as a purpose to hold the the spin at least til its launched... From what I recall, it should perform the same as a clutchless base, just that it doesnt release spin until its launched.
(May. 24, 2011  5:17 PM)Pcyborg Wrote:
(May. 22, 2011  2:59 AM)Taeyang Wrote: hey I never knew that wolborg 4's ring fit around draciel G's base, haha
I just went and tried it
it is noticeably heavier than wolborg 4's clutchless base, so for purposes of defense i think that is useful

The Engine Gear series wasnt thoroughly tested even way back then. Not surprised that it wasnt well known. Other than the weight, final clutch served as a purpose to hold the the spin at least til its launched... From what I recall, it should perform the same as a clutchless base, just that it doesnt release spin until its launched.

alltype of plastics attack ring can be interchange among others..except for sonokong gold version...
first clutch base also hold the engine gear..thedifference is that infinal clutch base,it dont release immediately uppon launch...but most eg beys are high..thats why it is not the best choice for plastics..
(May. 25, 2011  10:44 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(May. 24, 2011  5:17 PM)Pcyborg Wrote:
I just went and tried it

alltype of plastics attack ring can be interchange among others..except for sonokong gold version...
first clutch base also hold the engine gear..thedifference is that infinal clutch base,it dont release immediately uppon launch...but most eg beys are high..thats why it is not the best choice for plastics..
If you notice, most plastics are "tall". Just saying Engine Gear is "tall" doesnt really justify on why its not the best choice... Zombies were reasonably tall... And no point stating the obvious that ARs are interchangeable.... -___-
eg beys are taller then other series if you compare it...tall beys are really exposed to attck and easily knock off balance...
hah..the other guy above your post surprised that he can interchange draciel ar with other ar..lol..