Post your mobile phone wallpaper :)

Information:
I know we have a "Post Your Desktop" topic, but I've searched for awhile and didn't see any topic for mobile phone wallpaper. IF there already is one, then this thread can obviously be closed.

Rules:
- The pictures should already be the size of your mobile wallpaper, so there shouldn't be any massive pictures, so the thread doesn't stretch. ==> that way.
- You should explain why you have that picture as your wallpaper on your phone and why you like/love it and also where you found that picture if it was found over the internet and try post the link and the picture in the same post... And it doesn't have to be in that order. just as long as you have the information, it should be fine.
- Obviously the post has to go by WBO rules, so nothing rude/crude etc.
- No, "This is my phone wallpaper" and just leaving a picture of the wallpaper. as much detail is best. if you think your post isn't long enough, post your old one.
- And don't forget to have fun. Smile

Example:
Here is my mobile phone wallpaper.

I found it by googling "Mobile phone wallpapers" and because my phone theme is blue - my phone leaves a little blue strip on the bottom - so for best effect its obvious that picking a blue wallpaper is best.

I love the colouring and the little love heart effect with the water and it goes well with my phone.

Link for the picture:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_4hC304zEF2s/TC...40x320.jpg

[Image: love-drop-mobile-phone-wallpaper-240x320.jpg]

... Here is my old mobile wallpaper.
Not exactly the right one this one is bigger - but PVS has blocked the site I got mine from.
Mine says in white "Itachi - will take your.. EYES!" which I editted it myself. Cute

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Wp7gVXrPDqI/TK...Uchiha.jpg

Why? because I can - I've been rewatching Shippuden (God knows why) but I haven't gotten past when Itachi dies - when I do it will most likely change. XD ... Possibly to Konan. But before mine changed to Itachi, it was Deidara Joyful_2

I found it Smile
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll15/...neko13.jpg
My phone is off and it isn't a smartphone, so I'd have to send the pic through a text to my email with the pic attached, and save it then post it here... (which I cannot do at the moment...) Even though I can't post the photo, mine is a .gif photo with Megaman in Sol Cross. It's just like what it is in the game.
Does your wallpaper look something like this? just more epic?
(Apr. 06, 2011  5:58 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Does your wallpaper look something like this? just more epic?

Nope that's Bass Cross.
Let me try and find it... AHA! I actually found my wallpaper xD
[Image: sol_cross_megaman_animation_by_neko_chris.gif]
Oooh i see... cool Smile

Does your phone stretch the picture?
(Apr. 07, 2011  4:57 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Oooh i see... cool Smile

Does your phone stretch the picture?

Nope. It slows the framerate down a LOT though.
Then why is it still your wallpaper? XD
[Image: 182850_10150100690286641_585521640_66724...3848_n.jpg]

That's my phone's wallpaper; it's a picture of myself and my boyfriend (I'm on the right lol) on top of the Peabody Hotel in Memphis, Tennessee from when I went to visit him back in February. I guess I like it so much because it's a really good picture, but also because it makes me smile when I see it, and given the number of times daily I'm looking at my phone, having a picture there that makes me smile seemed like a good idea. Smile
This is my cell phone wallpaper
[Image: kyoyahibari.jpg]

I downloaded it from google, then from my computer to my phone using a USB cable.

I didn't know the size of my phone, so I guess the picture shouldn't be to big.

This is Hibari Kyoya from the show Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn. Since it's my favorite show I put one of my favorite characters as my wallpaper on my cell phone.
(Apr. 07, 2011  10:48 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Then why is it still your wallpaper? XD

Because I liek it :v
Finally this threads starting to pick up a bit. Tongue_out

Roan: I think thats a brillant idea, a phone wallpaper should make you smile. its a great picture as well. Cute
vongola-Hibari: Looks like an interesting anime, great picture also...
*starts to search for Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn videos* XD
ThePokeBlader: Wow.. that picture is just.... epic! Eee
Raigeko13: Fair point. its still a cute picture, even if it does make your phone lag. Smile
@EA3: I was gonna have that picture as my wallpaper, but I ended up putting the deidara picture from the OP instead.
i don't feel comfortable posting it here, but it's a picture of my girlfriend. same reason as roan, makes me smile
Thats fine SK, its great that people are putting their phone wallpapers as something or someone that makes them happy. Smile

Obviously the whole reason of this thread isn't to make people feel uncomfortable. so if your current wallpaper is of something or someone which you don't feel comfortable posting, no one is forcing you. its just a little fun. Cute
This one at slightly lower Resolution and smaller of course.
[Image: zdgh.jpg]

^This one is mine.
Aquilaz112: Thats pretty cool, I must admit. Smile
@X1: Haha I love the eyes, and the water is effective and is that an octopus trying to grab the pelican?
[Image: 66158087.jpg]
I couldn't find a Jason Voorhes one so I picked this. I like Nightmare on Elm Street. Just give me time to find my old one.
BTW Its a Freddy Krugger one.
Great Wallpaper.
But I found Night Mare Elm Street Quite funny than Scary.<<<<<<<<<<<------------Off-Topic.
(Apr. 10, 2011  6:23 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Aquilaz112: Thats pretty cool, I must admit. Smile
@X1: Haha I love the eyes, and the water is effective and is that an octopus trying to grab the pelican?

Yes,this one seemed funny so I posted it, I change my wallpaper quite often.
@Bakers Dozen: That'd be a great wallpaper to have, though I like my sleep so it wouldn't make sense if i used it. XD
@X1: True, when was the last time you changed your wallpaper? or have you changed from that Pelican pic already?
(Apr. 11, 2011  2:39 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: @Bakers Dozen: That'd be a great wallpaper to have, though I like my sleep so it wouldn't make sense if i used it. XD
@X1: True, when was the last time you changed your wallpaper? or have you changed from that Pelican pic already?

Changed 3 Weeks Before. Now I am Changing It But I Don't Know Which One To Use

[Image: cartoon_08.jpg]
[Image: abstract_wallpaper16.jpg]
i have a picture of my charater on my phone. since i couldnt upload pictures to my phone i took it on the computer. but i like it, this is the actual picture not the photo of it.

[Image: img149-2.jpg]
@X1: I'd go for the first one, as much as marbles look pretty theres only so much you can take looking at them, I love the starfish drinking I think water from a straw. XD
@kanato dolsrin: Wait! did you draw and colour that in? Chocked_2 if so... thats just awesome. I'm actually jealous. lol. makes me wanna get back into taking some timeout and drawing random things. Smile