Who the carp is Tom Ford?
sub-standardSerious
Blue Wrote:Who the carp is Tom Ford?
sub-standardSerious

you are really overusing that emoticon, don't make me delete it

www.tomford.com/en
Blue Wrote:Who the carp is Tom Ford?
sub-standardSerious

Only one of the greatest designers of all time. The man restored Gucci to glory, and is single-handledly becoming one of the most influential designers of all time.

Seriously, screw Marc Jacobs. Tom Ford has serious class.
ryan...

that anon_b pic...

it better not be from "there"
Artie Wrote:ryan...

that anon_b pic...

it better not be from "there"

ROFL

No, the pic on my desktop is actually my wallpaper. I just set it before I took that screen cap. Wink
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c104/t...eywiki.jpg

Kei I like how you got the desktop calender app on your desktop in the lower right hand corner. I'd like to use mine but my current desktop doesn't really have a good place for it.
it's just a confusing looking desktop

also, nice to see someone else running graphite instead of aqua
Oh. Ya I can try to explain it. There's a rectangular image that's sorta see through of an abstract object that to me looks like a robot or a tree. It's sitting on a glass-like block and there's another block to the right of it. The image of the robot also reflects into the block it's on. All 4 objects have a 3D effect and the background is some kind of plane tech blueprint.
TMRaven Wrote:Oh. Ya I can try to explain it. There's a rectangular image that's sorta see through of an abstract object that to me looks like a robot or a tree. It's sitting on a glass-like block and there's another block to the right of it. The image of the robot also reflects into the block it's on. All 4 objects have a 3D effect and the background is some kind of plane tech blueprint.

This confused me more.
TMRaven Wrote:http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c104/t...eywiki.jpg

Kei I like how you got the desktop calender app on your desktop in the lower right hand corner. I'd like to use mine but my current desktop doesn't really have a good place for it.

you and ichida will be good friends
I don't see anything, Sam.
Tamer Brad Wrote:I don't see anything, Sam.
What?
sam Wrote:
What?

When I clicked it earlier, nothing showed up. Now I see it. Clean up your damn desktop.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
sam Wrote:
What?

When I clicked it earlier, nothing showed up. Now I see it. Clean up your damn desktop.
tell my mom