Post Any Photo!

Basically a post whatever photo you like thread. Give a reason for why your posting this photo as well. Can be anything from space to a blade of grass to a light bulb. Lets keep it clean!

Only picture replies. No replies with just text!
otherwise this will be to clutered
Ill start

Michael Jordan - A hero an role model to me and many others. Pretty much the only sports figure that I am a fan of that never wore a uniform with New York across the front.
[Image: michael20jordan20dunk1.jpg]
Oo, this sounds fun. Do they have to be photos you've taken? I woulda though they'd just be called pictures otherwise......but I'm guessing you prolly didn't take that pictures. ^^; And do they have to be related? It'd be cool if you has to have some sort of link, more fun that way. :3
it is a sunset
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Haha, I actually drew that sunset for my art homework once, for lack of a better view. The teacher didn't realise. ^^;
I'd change the topic concept around... otherwise this would pretty much would be 4chan (in one topic).

Also, Jordon looks like he was shoped on that picture.
Any picture is fine. You don't have to take it. It does not have to be related to anything.
(Apr. 13, 2009  6:00 PM)G Wrote: I'd change the topic concept around... otherwise this would pretty much would be 4chan (in one topic).

Also, Jordon looks like he was shoped on that picture.

He was not.
i have a lot cool looking pictures
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Also added this to the first post. This post now that im posting should be the only without a picture.
Only picture replies. No replies with just text!
Aha, I did think that would be a good rule, just couldn't find a decent picture to post. ^^;

Anyways, here's a picture of some fireflies because I think they're beautiful. I only ever saw them once, in America. I wish I could see them again. This is one of the few pictures I could find that wasn't shopped. =_=
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

^ that's is a nice one
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

photos of my fav soccer team. we won this cup yesterday Smile
btw this jump beats jordan's
Attached Files

.jpg   144901.jpg (Size: 32.75 KB / Downloads: 252)
.jpg   120613.jpg (Size: 56.06 KB / Downloads: 251)
.jpg   120615.jpg (Size: 56.34 KB / Downloads: 243)
[Image: 5.jpg]

barca celebrating beating their arch-rivals (real madrid) 2-0, December last year Smile
^ lmao

audrey Cute
She pissed her pants infront of people?

Kai is bad, he is under age to be holding Sake and dranzer is worse for drinking it.
Attached Files

.gif   kai-8.gif (Size: 40.61 KB / Downloads: 203)
I live in a seaside town called Morecambe. This is the famous sunset across the bay, it almost makes me proud I live there...

.jpg   morecambe_bay_sunset470_470x300[1].jpg (Size: 40.79 KB / Downloads: 200)

Just type in 'Morecambe bay' on Google and it will come up with other pictures like this.

Edit: Sousa98's pictures are just Windows XP desktop backgrounds! Chocked
(Apr. 14, 2009  3:39 AM)NeekAlert Wrote: I live in a seaside town called Morecambe. This is the famous sunset across the bay, it almost makes me proud I live there...

Just type in 'Morecambe bay' on Google and it will come up with other pictures like this.

Edit: Sousa98's pictures are just Windows XP desktop backgrounds! Chocked

i know but there are cool Smile but this next one is not
Attached Files

.jpg   flying lizard.jpg (Size: 2.07 KB / Downloads: 159)
it is a flying lizard
Not enough awws in the world
[Image: 3361117222_dbc74b8404.jpg]
(Apr. 14, 2009  2:35 PM)Maz Wrote: Not enough awws in the world
[Image: 3361117222_dbc74b8404.jpg]

That is pretty cute.

Curry of life. I would never touch it.
Attached Files

.jpg   scaryrockleeface.jpg (Size: 87.7 KB / Downloads: 181)
Creep the carp out of you with my troll doll
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Saw Dr. No on sunday. Ursula Andress looks so good

[img][/img]