Possibly fake metal fight Beyblade spotted!

This is not fake beyblade you can search if you want
(Nov. 19, 2008  11:22 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2008  11:09 PM)savatoex Wrote: to complicated besisdes i dont really know how to do that ill try though

You could also order from Ideal.

Or, you could stop being lazy Gasp

My parents personally are very wary about their credit cards being stolen and such, and also don't like things to be too complicated to do with computers. I know it may seem simple to a lot of people but some can find these things quite daunting.

I personally would rather not have them stressed out because of things like this. They're just generally more likely to not let me use their credit card. Saying that, now I'm 16 I should get a debit card or something. =/

I don't know if what I just posted makes much sense but... well, you can tell me if it makes sense or not.

On topic - This doesn't look fake to me but I think he was suggesting that it wasn't boxed but was instead packaged in that sort of thin plastic on cardboard way that cheap companies do, but imo it's real. Companies save on packaging this way often enough.
Where are you from my friend? That is a legit Pegasis.
i had a debit card at 13 so no you don't get to complain
I had a debit card since I was 15 because I needed a bank account due to me starting work. You should have one by now. Go to HSBC!!
I have question my beyblades paint going to disappear do you have that kind of problem
For example Bull or mine is fake ???
does that really belong in the fake mfb thread?
(Nov. 23, 2008  5:05 AM)kinomiya Wrote: I have question my beyblades paint going to disappear do you have that kind of problem

The paint is scratched off during battle.
(Nov. 23, 2008  5:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2008  5:05 AM)kinomiya Wrote: I have question my beyblades paint going to disappear do you have that kind of problem

The paint is scratched off during battle.

Not in battle when my friends fingernail come to bull's red paint Do you understand is this normal for metal beyblades or it is fake product ?
(Nov. 23, 2008  4:30 PM)kinomiya Wrote: Not in battle when my friends fingernail come to bull's red paint Do you understand is this normal for metal beyblades or it is fake product ?

It is normal, their paint is nor that much durable that it fades when scratched or so on...
We need to contact takara tomy about this m ı right ?
(Nov. 23, 2008  5:58 PM)kinomiya Wrote: We need to contact takara tomy about this m ı right ?

It's just paint. The paint is designed to come off easily to make them look "scarred". If this bothers you, clearcoat it.
(Nov. 23, 2008  5:58 PM)kinomiya Wrote: We need to contact takara tomy about this m ı right ?

Not actuall as Brad has stated, that is to look Beyblades more battle worn(Takara's understanding of "badass")
(Nov. 19, 2008  11:25 PM)savatoex Wrote: I thought they only sold cards

Speechless

(Nov. 21, 2008  3:53 PM)Pikachao Wrote: My parents personally are very wary about their credit cards being stolen and such, and also don't like things to be too complicated to do with computers. I know it may seem simple to a lot of people but some can find these things quite daunting.

I personally would rather not have them stressed out because of things like this. They're just generally more likely to not let me use their credit card. Saying that, now I'm 16 I should get a debit card or something. =/

...then use Paypal. Ideal is affiliated with eBay, if I'm not mistaken. I bought my MFB from them, I wasn't ripped off.

Seriously, it's fine.

(Nov. 23, 2008  10:00 PM)ZenX Wrote:

Not actuall as Brad has stated, that is to look Beyblades more battle worn(Takara's understanding of "badass")

Is it actually confirmed that this is why the pain easily comes off? Or is Takara just trying to pass this off as intentional?
(Nov. 23, 2008  11:29 PM)Grey Wrote: Is it actually confirmed that this is why the paint easily comes off? Or is Takara just trying to pass this off as intentional?
http://www.zpfansubs.com/img/scans/vol366_2.jpg
According to this scan (from ZeroPositive), it was intentional. However, that was published one month after the first releases.
(Nov. 23, 2008  11:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2008  11:29 PM)Grey Wrote: Is it actually confirmed that this is why the paint easily comes off? Or is Takara just trying to pass this off as intentional?
According to this scan (from ZeroPositive), it was intentional. However, that was published one month after the first releases.

pretty cool that its makes you look exsperienced to pull out a banged up beyblade, but the other peices better be durable. btw is that ground beef in the background of that scan?
oh right now ı understand than this topic should close because of this is not fake right ?
this is very real i got mine off theintoy and it had the picture of the beyblade only and it came in that package.
(Nov. 23, 2008  11:52 PM)savatoex Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2008  11:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

pretty cool that its makes you look exsperienced to pull out a banged up beyblade, but the other peices better be durable. btw is that ground beef in the background of that scan?

Andrew
What if the box has either GG/takara etc.?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-thefligh...-searching

This thread is so old ... do not revive old threads.