Possible Heavy Smash Attacker/OHKO-er?

Was playing my brother today since our Defense & Stamina reshuffle came in the mail today. Anyway, we decided to use LeoneD125B just for the hell of it. Combined with my brother's launching technique, which is the form of Gattyaki that Deikalo has also talked about, it seemed to work very well, which surprised me. It was able to beat VirgoDF145BS, Pegasis105BS, Pegasis105F, Libra 145S(I may have also done Libra DF145BS, I'm not sure), Saggitarrio145S, and Leone105F pretty consistantly. We did only one match each (besides with Leone 105F), however.

Anyway, I would want to see if anyone can test this and see how well it works as an OHKO-er/Heavy Smash Attacker. I would test MF Leone D125(Possibly CH120?) RF/SF/B. I will be testing this more and probably posting results as well.
None of those customs you listed that it beat are very competitive ...
Unfortunately, that's the problem, I don't have access to any better parts, and won't for sometime. Not very convincing, I know, but testing it shouldn't hurt. XD I'm curious to see if it can do well or not, but I lack the resources to tell.
I've been trying the heavy smash attacker idea, and kind of have the parts to pull it off, so far the results are: Heavy Smash doesn't work in MFB.

The 'best' results I had with this concept was with a MF Virgo90RF (Was kind of a nice in between Libra and Storm), perhaps with a really good shooting technique it'll be better, but as a Heavy-Smash concept it was lacking compared to my MF Storm90RF attacker which is seemingly closer to a Heavy Smasher than most I think. Tried Libra also, MF/No MF for the same combo and it definitely sucked Uncertain

I actually tried it with a MF Leone90RF (not Rock) and the Virgo still performed better IMO. I don't really know enough about the itty-bitty reasoning behind things, but I still saw what I saw and I at the very least can do a sliding shoot fairly consistently. MF Leone90RF seemed to die pretty quickly, I didn't seem enough smashing from it, I'll try it with a Balance bottom and it might help more than RF. It's possible that being a Heavy Smasher you can go for the stamina depleting hits early on and then try and outlast via defense tactics. Not good enough with MFB's to give that as a definite anything though ^^;

One thing, I tried the combination of MF StormWD145RF and it failed horribly, I was hoping the MF 3.5g and extra 2g of the WD145 compared to the 90 track was enough to make it a heavy smash MFB but the results kind of sucked. I think 90/100/105 is the only way for an MFB Attacker-Anything will work well.
@Pischute: What you have suggested(Leone D125B/BS/WB) are defense types that work good in stamina stadium w/ a win ratio of %60 matches when battling a Pegasis or Aquarrio 105F where they get doomed by Virgo D125D w/ a loss ratio of %90 over 50 matches.(I have done these tests months ago and posted results here on board)

In the case of the Attack stadium, its your worst choice for defense as it has an %80 loss ratio against Leone 105WF and %86 against Storm Leone 100WF(My RFs are all in bad condition that using them would result in incorrect conlusions) that even if you add MF it still wouldn't be good enough.

hiro Ayami: Virgo90RF is not a good choice as a smasher where as adding MF would kill it, the idea of a smasher would either be a heavy configuration w/ higher track smashing directly with the wheel's whole or using its spiky nature where the wheel is heavier than 33 and less than 37~38 grams that it could maintain more hits with greater magnitude such as: Aquarrio 125RF

Additionally, for now:

RF used with heavy parts = BeySuicide...
Eee Shall test this later, if I can find someone to blade with.
@ ZenX, It isn't a defense, actually. I didn't say anothing about BS or WB, did say B, but that's because that's what we originally used. It's got enough movement to do what I wanted, but I think something like SF will do better. Also, I've been thinking FS could work as well. When I get my Gemios and Attack & Balance Set, I'll test this much more.

As for the tracks, my reasoning is that, first, Leone's wheel goes down lower than most wheels making the higher tracks not as bad as they would be on some. These tracks are also heavier and not extremely tall or anything.

I would test Leone's wheel specifically in the combos. Libra's, though heaviest, doesn't work very well as any attacker. Leone has smash attack, though, is more on the heavy side, and combined with other heavy parts, may work nice. Have/Did you guys tried gattyaki with it?
Tried this out yesterday, got some pretty good results - it can knock out Libra D125B pretty consistently, if you aim right.
Grin Good, it wasn't just us then.