Possibility of Western Kentucky event.

Alright, this is a question to everyone on this forum. First and foremost, there is a good convention in this area called OMG!Con, I have worked at this convention since it started 5 years ago and quite a few of the staff I am friends with or at least know fairly well. I am also on pretty good standing with them. I've also been running a panel with them per year and they love giving away prizes. I would love to help start a yearly WBO sanctioned event for this con. If this were to occur how many of you would come to the con and participate in the event?

If there would be a large turn out I will want to go through the proper procedure to make this come to pass and would like to be directed to the details.
(Jul. 22, 2010  5:08 PM)Ladon Wrote: what is the event about?
A Beyblade tournament ?

AnimeMun, I will move this topic to the WBO General forum. You should get more attention there. However, you need to add the appropriate prefix for your region in your topic title too.

For details regarding getting events approved, you should look at the Event Proposals sub-forum. If you need any more information, you can contact me.

By the way, you should probably clearly write the date of at least the convention somewhere.
(Jul. 22, 2010  5:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2010  5:08 PM)Ladon Wrote: what is the event about?
A Beyblade tournament ?

AnimeMun, I will move this topic to the WBO General forum. You should get more attention there. However, you need to add the appropriate prefix for your region in your topic title too.

For details regarding getting events approved, you should look at the Event Proposals sub-forum. If you need any more information, you can contact me.

By the way, you should probably clearly write the date of at least the convention somewhere.

How do you know it's a beyblade tournament becuase he didnt write about beyblade or a tournament in it so i dont think we know the exact details about it he just told us about a convention.Joyful_2
I thought that would be obvious when i put down "WBO" sanctioned event. I do mean a tourney. As for the prefix I'm sorry I forgot about doing that. As for the event date I planned on telling that when I knew the dates myself, it hasn't been scheduled although its usually first or second weekend of June. So how many would be interested in the event?

By the way, thanks for the move. I'm just getting the hang of this forum.