Poll: Hasbro or Takara Stadiums?

Poll: Which type of stadium do you use/have access to?

Hasbro Stadiums
38.24%
Takara Stadiums
61.76%
Total: 100% 68 vote(s)
I've been wondering a lot recently about the number of people who use Takara equipment over Hasbro. More specifically I'm thinking of the stadiums. Please take a moment to let the world know whether you are strictly Hasbro or Takara in terms of what type of stadium you use/have access to. I appreciate it!
Hmm. Funny how SonoKong isn't an option ...

Anyways, I'm using the Takara Tomy attack stadium. In terms of beyblades, if Hasbro has released a beyblade that has the parts I'm looking for I usually go for it. However, most of the time they don't. So I buy Takara Tomy beyblades from my trusty dealers on the WBO. Grin
(Mar. 02, 2011  7:11 AM)trumpetblade Wrote: I've been wondering a lot recently about the number of people who use Takara equipment over Hasbro. More specifically I'm thinking of the stadiums. Please take a moment to let the world know whether you are strictly Hasbro or Takara in terms of what type of stadium you use/have access to. I appreciate it!

Of course everyone will say they only have easy access to Hasbro, hah. However, if they could experience both, I am very sure that they would prefer TAKARA-TOMY's Beystadiums.

Anyway, this topic seems redundant : not only have we had plenty of "Hasbro hate" and "Hasbro love" threads, but I hope every reasonable Blader will answer "both are cool" ...
Kai-V
Then why haven't you closed this yet?
so is this thread about hasbro/takara beyblades in general? or just the stadiums?

i think it's pretty much unanimous which stadium people would prefer.
Hasbro stadiums give little to no justice to attack types , so you are better of with Takara tomy [ BB-10 Specifically ] , the stadium is just amazing , a bit small , but amazing , i have noticed significant difference btw BB-10 & my old tornado balance stadium , attack types KO Quickly & Stamina types move faster so please don't think of buying hasbro stadiums unless you have no options of buying online , just get a TT Stadium these are the best
(Mar. 02, 2011  7:38 AM)Otsu Wrote: so is this thread about hasbro/takara beyblades in general? or just the stadiums?

i think it's pretty much unanimous which stadium people would prefer.

no, its more of do you own a hasbro stadium, or a TT stadium

(Mar. 02, 2011  11:49 AM)NitroNeo Wrote: Hasbro stadiums give little to no justice to attack types , so you are better of with Takara tomy [ BB-10 Specifically ] , the stadium is just amazing , a bit small , but amazing , i have noticed significant difference btw BB-10 & my old tornado balance stadium , attack types KO Quickly & Stamina types move faster so please don't think of buying hasbro stadiums unless you have no options of buying online , just get a TT Stadium these are the best

the LF and MXS let attack types work, and i think it is clear that the TT one is better, but the TT attack isn't the best stadium made by TT IIRC...
ive modded my hasbro stadium tobe more similar to takaras. ive made the gaps bigger, got rid of the walls/pcokets , and raised the whole staidum floor up sot heres room for proper launches. ill post a vid and pics maybe later.
(Mar. 02, 2011  4:58 PM)neoknux_009 Wrote: ive modded my hasbro stadium tobe more similar to takaras. ive made the gaps bigger, got rid of the walls/pcokets , and raised the whole staidum floor up sot heres room for proper launches. ill post a vid and pics maybe later.

to bad thats illegal for WBO use...
oh is it? So are modified staidums banned or just hasbro staidums in general?

if the former thats stilly. if the later well thats understandable.
(Mar. 02, 2011  5:02 PM)neoknux_009 Wrote: oh is it? So are modified staidums banned or just hasbro staidums in general?

if the former thats stilly. if the later well thats understandable.

modified stadiums are banned, hasbro stadiums are highly disregarded by most
Obviously when you modify something so that it does not resemble the original Beyblade product, then you are not playing Beyblade anymore ... The same goes with illegally modifying Beyblades (not just customizing them like they can). If you do not understand that, then you have a lot to learn ...
Kai-V, i guarantee that my modifed hasbro stadium is much more appropriate for beyblade than the original hasbro stadiums.

Sure i probably wont be able to use it for tournamnets, but for testing purposes it is much more useful.
(Mar. 03, 2011  1:57 AM)neoknux_009 Wrote: Kai-V, i guarantee that my modifed hasbro stadium is much more appropriate for beyblade than the original hasbro stadiums.

Sure i probably wont be able to use it for tournamnets, but for testing purposes it is much more useful.

Uhh no. You still cannot use it for testing. Modified stadiums cannot be used for official WBO testing regardless.
oh? i never guaranteed that it would fall under "official WBO" testing purposes I am now well aware. and of course i realise that testing in the clear attack stadium is the optimal/best choice, considering that all tournaments use this as standard.

however i know its useful for my own "general beyblade testing" purposes and if people would give it a chance for general testing and play, it would be helpful to others also. because my goal in the modded stadium was not to make it bias for me, but to make it balanced for everyone/all types of styles and to get it as similar to the takara attack stadium as reasonably possible.

if people would rather stick with uncusomtized hasbro stadiums where attack blades have like a 30% chance to knock out the opponent....and half the time the blade bounces back gets damanged/continues spinnin in the pocket...then for testing thats their choice.

For people who dont have access to the official attack takara stadiums (which to my knowledge is like a total of $80 dollers atm on ebay....for Australians anyway), i think this is a very good alternative for bladers.

wow...its seems that modified staidums really are unheard of/completely disregarded (even more so than hasbro stadiums?) in the beyblade community Uncertain
I use Hasbro stadiums, but as Kai-V said earlier, once I finally got the chance to try out a Takara Tomy stadium, I saw the difference between them. Now I with that I could get one of them but sadly I can't right now. I might have a slim chance of getting one though because my birthdays coming up!
(Mar. 03, 2011  2:29 AM)neoknux_009 Wrote: oh? i never guaranteed that it would fall under "official WBO" testing purposes I am now well aware. and of course i realise that testing in the clear attack stadium is the optimal/best choice, considering that all tournaments use this as standard.

however i know its useful for my own "general beyblade testing" purposes and if people would give it a chance for general testing and play, it would be helpful to others also. because my goal in the modded stadium was not to make it bias for me, but to make it balanced for everyone/all types of styles and to get it as similar to the takara attack stadium as reasonably possible.

if people would rather stick with uncusomtized hasbro stadiums where attack blades have like a 30% chance to knock out the opponent....and half the time the blade bounces back gets damanged/continues spinnin in the pocket...then for testing thats their choice.

For people who dont have access to the official attack takara stadiums (which to my knowledge is like a total of $80 dollers atm on ebay....for Australians anyway), i think this is a very good alternative for bladers.

wow...its seems that modified staidums really are unheard of/completely disregarded (even more so than hasbro stadiums?) in the beyblade community Uncertain

Modifications are illegal because not everyone can reproduce them exactly like you did. It is now not an official "Beyblade" product, and Beyblade is a toyline owned by TAKARA-TOMY, not a general sport or anything.
of course i know its illegal in proper tournaments etc to use this. but this should not mean it shuold be shunned away from the beyblade community. but thats not my point.

the important part of the beyblade community are the bladers and the metagame itself, companies should never have power/prevent people from becomming a better blader. a modded stadium caters to bladers where hasbro lacks.

prety basic example:

if you have a blader who is testing an attack combo against a standard stamina combo and this blader does not have access to takara stadiums, a modded stadium will have far more reasonable results than a standard uncusomtized hasbro stadnard. even if the stadium is not recreatd perfectly, this blader will excel further in his understanding of the effectiveness of his attack combo than if he were to stick to the unmodded hasbro.

and its possible to create tutes to recreate a mod extremely close to the original. but i think bladers will have more fun trying to mod their stadium to be as balanced/as close to the takara stadiums as possible.

i think there are more pro's than cons if you mod the stadium within reason.
The takara stadiums seem very fun, and I'm sure they are. if it weren't so expensive for a guy living in america to get one, I'd probably get the standard attack one, as well as the extreme stadium. saw a video with that one, looks very exciting, though it changes the game's workings a bit. Till then I have my hasbro stadiums from the plastic generation to use them in. the best ones I have are the earthquake arena, and the portable stadium.

On another note, I was originally going to get an imported launcher grip, but hasbro includes a grip mule, which costs extra online. plus, it's a money saver. I really want takara products, and I'll probably get some in the future, but for now, hasbro is okay by me.
After all, it is how we all found out about beyblade in the first place, and I've got to admit, though those bumps and ridges in a lot of hasbro stadiums stunt performance, it made the battles in the old days interesting, and drove me to make my bey able to either withstand those, or resist attack long enough, even when trapped.

So, hate hasbro all you like, it's what got me here. I didn't even know new beyblades were coming out till they appeared on a local wal-mart's shelves. Takara, being the creators, deserve love too.

In short, I'm in the middle of it all, I just really like beyblades. I'm not particular with what brand. I'll usually buy a beyblade product as long as it's good quality, fun, and if like it.