Stock rage
Mirage Fafnir Eternal 2S
World Spriggan Absorb 2B
Air Knight Outer Spiral'
Erase Longinus Drake Destroy Zan
Archer Hercules 00Glaive Trick

Other fun facts:
-Mains Kirby in SSBU and SSF2
-Bought Z Achilles due to Aiger's dub voice screaming Z Breaker getting stuck in his head.
-Likes Valtryek
-Fav seriesConfusedSB, Kirby!
-Fav VGM: Forest/Nature Area from Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Escape from the City from Sonic Adventure 2
-Has a tendency to go with the flow and be passive, but also a bit hasty and rash a la Sonic/Aiger in Turbo.
-Beytubers I watch:Zankye(General Beyblade stuff), Agent_Spyder(Hasbro), Super Beyblade Family(Battles), BeybladeGeeks(IDK), Peter Pig(Early reviews), MSD(for early reviews+competitive testing)
Hello user that I never saw posting here before. Welcome to the WBO.
(Jan. 05, 2022  9:58 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Deck(Sorry it sucks):
Stock rage
Mirage Fafnir Eternal 2S
World Spriggan Absorb 2B
Air Knight Outer Spiral'
Erase Longinus Drake Destroy Zan
Archer Hercules 00Glaive Trick

Other fun facts:
-Mains Kirby in SSBU and SSF2
-Bought Z Achilles due to Aiger's dub voice screaming Z Breaker getting stuck in his head.
-Likes Valtryek
-Fav seriesConfusedSB, Kirby!
-Fav VGM: Forest/Nature Area from Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Escape from the City from Sonic Adventure 2
-Has a tendency to go with the flow and be passive, but also a bit hasty and rash a la Sonic/Aiger in Turbo.
-Beytubers I watch:Zankye(General Beyblade stuff), Agent_Spyder(Hasbro), Super Beyblade Family(Battles), BeybladeGeeks(IDK), Peter Pig(Early reviews), MSD(for early reviews+competitive testing)
Hi, welcome!
(Jan. 05, 2022  10:54 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Hello user that I never saw posting here before. Welcome to the WBO.

That joke is already  in the title ...
(Jan. 05, 2022  3:38 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2022  10:54 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Hello user that I never saw posting here before. Welcome to the WBO.

That joke is already  in the title ...

I know, I'm just using it for the comic effect.
Btw, I also made a late introduction thread, almost exactly 1 year after I joined.