Pokemon Ruby/sapphire/Emerald disscussion forum

I use to have Ruby... I honestly don't know why I sold it. I may get a new one.
(Aug. 31, 2012  9:34 PM)Akio314 Wrote: How do you get Salamence in Ruby?

You have to get a Bagon first deep in Meteor Falls and then evolve it into Shelgon and then into Salamence.
(Aug. 31, 2012  9:36 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:

You have to get a Bagon first deep in Meteor Falls and then evolve it into Shelgon and then into Salamence.

Where is Meteor Falls?
(Aug. 31, 2012  9:37 PM)Akio314 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2012  9:36 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:

Where is Meteor Falls?

Inbetween Route 114 and Route 115
(Mar. 29, 2010  11:48 PM)To Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2010  9:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: This. It seriously feels like a counterfeit game haha

[Image: diamond.jpg]
[Image: dia_01.jpg]

I reliese this is an old post, but I played this game on PlayR, I was always wondering what the cover looked like. it doesn't even have real PKMN, and doesn'y have the best words either.
"Hey Meteor Cave! GIMME A BAGON OR I'LL HARM YOU, I THINK I'M GONNA TRY TO DAMAGE YOUR WALLS OR KICK YOUR ROCKY FLOOR!" -Akio trying to get a Salamence
It's not that hard if you know where to look...

Just go to the room where you get Dragon Claw, surf to the back, run around a little and you'll find it. They are relatively common there and they come around levels 25-30 (maybe 35, I'm not completely sure).
I checked it out and in that area where you find Bagon, 50% it's Golbats, and 25% it's Solrocks and Bagons
(Aug. 31, 2012  10:07 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: It's not that hard if you know where to look...

Just go to the room where you get Dragon Claw, surf to the back, run around a little and you'll find it. They are relatively common there and they come around levels 25-30 (maybe 35, I'm not completely sure).
What room?
Go up the waterfall when you enter (the one above where Magma/Aqua stole Cozmo's meteorite), and try to get into that lake that looks like an upside down U. At the top of the lake (the π shape) is a cave. Go in the cave and Dragon Claw is at the end of the lake. Run around that little area and you'll find a Bagon.
(Aug. 31, 2012  10:07 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: (maybe 35, I'm not completely sure).

Yes, Level 35s are obtainable there too.

Ah R/S/E, my favourite Gen of all time. Gotta love the Music. <3

Who here has tried to beat Glacia, but got taken down in 1 shot by her Walrein EVERY TIME they fought her? I've been stuck there for YEARS!
(Mar. 26, 2010  6:28 PM)To Wrote: Ruby/Sapphire and Emerald are like the worst main series Pokemon games.

WHat???!!! I dont understand why so many people that I know hate this region. It is my favorite. Think of all of the pokemon before these games, there were only a few that were as cool as these. I am was a dragon lover and this region had a lot of dragon types so that was one of the reasons why I loved it. Now some of the other games have destroyed this one gameplay wise, but when it comes to the quality of pokemon I feel that this one is the best, I hope they make a remake of this game like what they did with soul silver & Heart Gold.
Ruby, shapire and emerald are the best ones,(opinion)the hardest part was catching razuquay on shaphire, i dont know how to spell the green dragon thing.
(Sep. 29, 2012  12:25 AM)dyingwilltsuna Wrote: Ruby, shapire and emerald are the best ones,(opinion)the hardest part was catching razuquay on shaphire, i dont know how to spell the green dragon thing.
You mean Rayquaza?
I was trying to get black Raquaza by soft reseating, I did it for like 3 months about 3 hours a day. I never got it.
(Oct. 05, 2012  8:59 PM)drakio Wrote: I was trying to get black Raquaza by soft reseating, I did it for like 3 months about 3 hours a day. I never got it.

You have a 1 in 8,192 chance to encounter one, so it will be very tough.

Yeah I know, but I thought that I was maybe going to get lucky, because I got a shiny mudkip, that took like a week.
I have Emerald and it's a really good game in my opinion. I chose Torchic because Blaziken is awesome! Hoenn is my second favorite region too.
Somebody stoll me ruby game when I was seven. That was my favorite pokemon game. At least I have Saphire and Emerald. I think they are making remakes... has anyone heard anything about that besides me?
Generation 3 is my favorite Pokemon generation mainly because it's just so freaking good lol
I know it's just opinions and all, but you can't really hate a game that started almost all the new features implemented in future Pokemon games.

Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald introduced things that would later be the progenitor of future things. For example: More intimidating evil teams which is self explanatory, new side quests: Contests would transform into the PkMn Musical, Battle Tents would transform into the Battle House, the Battle Institute, the Fighting Dojo, Battleground, Gym Leader Rematches would transform into...Moar Gym Leader Rematches, Battle Frontier would transform into Nue Battle Frontier, Battle Subway, and PWT, I could say more but I'm not trying to type up a story.

Generation 3 also introduced my favorite player characters, Brendan and May are the best imo.

I haven't played Ruby or Emerald in 4 years, I still remember randomly running into Steven in the deepest part of Meteor Falls.
Google is your friend.

It's the same for most starters anyway. 16, then 36.

EDIT: *Torchic and *Blaziken, I assume?