Pokemon Platinum

Am I the only one who doesn't care about this game?

I'm so sick of Nintendo doing this. They release the two new games and then a few months later release a third with only minor differences and new cover art.

What's to be excited about, I mean really?
Roan Wrote:What's to be excited about, I mean really?

minor differences and new cover art
Question:
Litrid Wrote:i like the hat. whats wrong with Berets?

Answer:
Litrid Wrote:all the french guys wear em
Tongue_out

Roan Wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't care about this game?

Eh, I'm not really excited either, but I might get it if I've got nothing else to play at the time.
Still waiting for a G/S remake....

I hope we get new useful move tutors and other stuff available in Platinum at least. Looking forward to see what changes the new alternate forms of Giratina, Shaymin and Regigigas will bring.
King of Darkness Wrote:Still waiting for a G/S remake....

Ugh... you think they'd get the message by now.
still waiting for them to make a game as good and evolutionary as G/S
I'm probably won't even bother playing this game unless they put something in thats worth it. Game Freak just don't get the fact that we want a G/S remake. I know there lurking around here <_<
i don't want a g/s remake

i want a game that was as good as g/s was
Bey Brad Wrote:i don't want a g/s remake

i want a game that was as good as g/s was

I want a pokemon game that doesn't require buying both versions to get like 11 pokemon.

That carp is retarded.
I will inevitably end up buying this

and I don't know why
Roan Wrote:I want a pokemon game that doesn't require buying both versions to get like 11 pokemon.

That carp is retarded.

The point of dual versions is to encourage trading with other people; Wi-Fi made this worlds simpler. Anyone who actually has to buy both versions is really sad.
mhm I just buy it, play it, make my team and battle thats all I really do.
i want more unorthodox bug/type here combos

like shedinja, but something that doesn't suck as bad

ninjask was great tho
bugturtles Wrote:i want more unorthodox bug/type here combos
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.ph...ostcount=1

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37055

There are two other new pokémon created so far, although I think the last (Fire/Grass one) isn't available to use in the CAP Battle Server yet.

I was hoping for a G/S remake, since besides being cool to play through it again, we could have easy access to Lugia and Ho-oh, besides the Legendary dogs. Also, Red Gyarados again would be rad.
they are making a g/s remake called dawn silver and dusk gold but its for nintendo DS
kira729 Wrote:they are making a g/s remake called dawn silver and dusk gold but its for nintendo DS

Source?
verify this please
Roan Wrote:
kira729 Wrote:they are making a g/s remake called dawn silver and dusk gold but its for nintendo DS

Source?

i for got the web site but if you google pokemon dusk gold/dawn silver it should be there
I hope this happens cuz than Game Freak will make alot of money
Everywhere on the Bulbapedia article Wrote:It is believed that

Which means carp until we see some images that aren't an April Fool's joke.
yeah uh it's real now guys

shaymin has an evolution and it looks lame

it kinda looks like a reindeer with a scarf hahahahahaha
bugturtles Wrote:yeah uh it's real now guys

shaymin has an evolution and it looks lame

it kinda looks like a reindeer with a scarf hahahahahaha

we already knew platinum was real, we're curious about gold and silver remakes
I'd pay for a remake of G/S, instead of borrowing my friends' game, as I do now with Pokemon games.
I wish I was looking forward to this; but I am most certainly not looking forward to trading 146 pokémon to another damned game Pinching_eyes_2

I really want the next-gen handheld pokémon games to have no new pokémon. There are many canonical ways to avoid making additions to the game while avoiding creating MORE pokémon, they just have to take some artistic liberty with their formula.

What I wouldn't give to have a G/S remake with a delta-species post-game set in Holon...