Pokemon Platinum

It seems their coming out with a third game like they always do. it seems to revolve around giratana the ghost dragon. I can't wait for it cuz I lost my diamond and I was soooooo upset cuz I had the perfect party too...

Link: www.serebii.net
*Giratina. And yeah, they're implementing the Origin form from Movie 11, and apparently it's also got Shaymin's Another Form and Regigigas's Sky Form.

New trainer graphic, cool. People will stop bitching about the guy's hat. And what's this about a new battle interface I'm reading...?

EDIT: Forget the bit about that hat. XD
new battle interface? interesting.....
Ichida Wrote:*Giratina. And yeah, they're implementing the Origin form from Movie 11, and apparently it's also got Shaymin's Another Form and Regigigas's Sky Form.

New trainer graphic, cool. People will stop bitching about the guy's hat. And what's this about a new battle interface I'm reading...?

Shaymins new form is apprently ice type. Serebii's update today shows a better resolution scan that shows the new battle interface..kinda.
Why won't they just let Pokemon die! 10 years and it still lives.
Because it's addictive *shrug* And they like making 3-sets (G/S/C, R/S/E, etc) to get moar monies out of us

xD
Raiyu Wrote:Why won't they just let Pokemon die! 10 years and it still lives.

Cause it's awesome.

Why won't they just let Beyblade die! 9 years and it still lives.
TM-Chan Wrote:Because it's addictive *shrug* And they like making 3-sets (G/S/C, R/S/E, etc) to get moar monies out of us

xD

No G/S remake D: They'd get even MORE money if they did that.
Bey Brad Wrote:

Why won't they just let Beyblade die! 9 years and it still lives.
We're talking about the game, not the toys lol
Pokemon's "mainline" is video games.
Beyblade's "mainline" is toys.
They give the trainer a new outfit and he still has that red hat people seem to hate? XD
Ichida Wrote:They give the trainer a new outfit and he still has that red hat people seem to hate? XD

I like the red hat...
Pinching_eyes
I know, but I also know a lot of people hated the hat. Some even picked the female trainer just because of the male's hat. Everytime someone says that to me, I respond to them, "Would you rather wear that hat yourself or get a sex change?" XD
i seriously hate that carp hat and the next time i play i will probably pick the girl carp
Ichida Wrote:I know, but I also know a lot of people hated the hat. Some even picked the female trainer just because of the male's hat.

That's what I did.

And if this were a real life situation, I'd keep my penis and just not wear the lame carp hat.
Personally I don't really care which someone picks, I just think that hating a character just because they wear a beret is incredibly retarded. Tongue_out
Bey Brad Wrote:i seriously hate that carp hat and the next time i play i will probably pick the girl carp

I think the hat was hawt.
why can you not customize your character's appearance in these games yet

i mean really if any game should let you customize your character it should be this one
They decided to put in customizable poke balls instead?
Time to give Nintendo and GameFreak meh cash again. I'm really pumped for this one. Hope it fixes the drawbacks that D/P had.
Bey Brad Wrote:why can you not customize your character's appearance in these games yet

i mean really if any game should let you customize your character it should be this one

Agreed. They toyed with the idea of customization in PBR even though it was kinda lackluster, hopefully sometime soon it will click in their heads.

SexyMichael Wrote:They decided to put in customizable poke balls instead?

Odd thing is, you gotta take the "stickers" off the Pokeballs before you can store the Pokemon, so having to put them on and take them off when I needed to switch my team for trades and such became more trouble than it was worth.
I thought the best part of PBR was your ability to customize your trainers look to be honest. No clue why they haven't done it yet.
what the hell, guys. The flat cap was seriously the BEST THING about Lucas. Seriously, the kid's the only male Pokemon trainer in the series who has any fashion sense.
i like the hat. whats wrong with Berets? all the french guys wear em