Pokemon [In general]

I agree,the latest pokemon movies are a lot better then the old ones. Especially graphic wise,like the airship jet in the pokemon movie featuringing the pokemon on the front of pokemon platinum.

I don't have the name of the last pokemon movie nor the pokemon for that matter but it the one with pokemon platinum's rare. It looks like a giant centipide with dark ripped up wings.
Giratina. Also, I liked the older movies better. Tongue_out
The anime was great to me at the beginning but later around Hoenn and Sinnoh it minimized itself to a level not as good as the first few series but I still enjoy it.
I myself enjoy the cards, because ti's Great Damn Concept, and there's always a possibility that it can pass Beyblade. Same with Bakugan, Yu-Gi-Oh, etc.
But I like the TCG, that's my opinion.
(Jun. 17, 2009  10:04 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The adult Beyblade community should work hard to sustain itself and make Beyblade more fun for kids.

Yes..yes..this 100% yes.

and The pokemon cards I collect sometimes.I pick up a booster once in a while

the games are..ok I give it a good 6/10

and the anime...it went down alot
(Jun. 20, 2009  1:32 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Yes..yes..this 100% yes.

and The pokemon cards I collect sometimes.I pick up a booster once in a while

the games are..ok I give it a good 6/10

and the anime...it went down alot

The Manga is still amazing though.
(Jun. 22, 2009  1:51 AM)Gadget Wrote: The Manga is still amazing though.
^This. PokeSpecial is really a refreshing break from the incredibly boring anime, and it's definitely far more interesting, unpredictable, and (arguably) mature.
(Jun. 22, 2009  1:53 AM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: ^This. PokeSpecial is really a refreshing break from the incredibly boring anime, and it's definitely far more interesting, unpredictable, and (arguably) mature.

I agree with the mature part, a lot of the stuff in there isn't edited out now in the re-released versions coming out... I'm frankly surprised Viz didn't give it a higher age rating.

Then again, in Diamond and Pearl Adventures Jun is always hitting on the main female character, and I don't mean the way Brock used too.