Pokemon Black/White Tournament (No more Spaces!)

Poll: Should I make pokemon tournaments more often?

Yes
64.00%
Your choice
32.00%
No
4.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
Hi guys, so the name of the thread says it all.
I was thinking about making a Pokemon Black/White tournament. So if you are interested in joining please post your friend code and PM me your team. I will see if your team is eligible to be used in the tournament. Any Pokemon that is not Uber is allowed (use Smogon rules), so anything OU and under is allowed.
Note: Once you send me your team you cannot change it unless it has Pokemon which are not eligible for battle. Please send me the team in the same format I did below.
To make it fair I will post my team here:
My Friend Code-1206 2372 0524
Rules:
No Restrictions (No Wonder Launcher)
Voice chat depends on you
Level 100s only
The loser must admits his/her loss
No hacked Pokemon

Entrants:
1 Blaze12xz
2 Pikachu0909- 0905 6922 5784
3 Giraton- 2451 4767 0706
4 BladingSpirit5- 1163 4668 7335
5 Galaxy4stars- 1549 4511 5931
6 jordynchaos3- 4040 5776 9814
7 bryanchaos3- 4169 4267 1394
8 Ga'Hooleone- 2666-2241-1839

So guys these are the match-ups
You have one week to battle PM me for an extension or if the oppponent isnt replying/active.

Match-ups:
Pikachu0909 VS jordynchaos3
Blaze12xz VS Ga'hooleone

plz follow the rules
For a win the loser must admit his/her loss or the winner must upload a video
Good Luck!
This should valuable information for members who play this game. Great work there.
Aww, Salamence, my favourite Pokemon, is banned. herp derp.
as far as i remember salamence is not uber
there4 it is not banned
Oh right, it got removed..

Maybe i'll sign up for this. Grin

EDIT: And, doesn't B/W round off the level to 100? Or am i talking bout HG/SS or something.
Id enter but im guessing you need wi-fi :L
Is it single, double, triple or rotation?

I'm currently building a double team and could do with testing it out...
Level 100s only? Damn, that'll take a bit of time. Most of my EV Trained ones are 65 and up, only two are Lv. 100.

Hopefully this doesn't fail like the last tournament, and I do have some battle-ready Pokemon (Still training 2 or 3 more).
good luck with your team gahooleone
its single battles and no bw doesnt round up to lvl 100 like 4th gen
Would legitly stated pokesav'd pokemon be elligable or do they have to be home raised?
I might play, depends if i can raise my pokemon in time lol
deleted
(Mar. 09, 2012  9:35 AM)Blaze12xz Wrote: hacked pokemon are allowed as long as they have legal evs and moves

Wait, are you carping with me? Exactly how is that fair? I could just slap on perfect IVs to some Pokemon then, and defeat any other Pokemon like it.

The whole point is to see how well you trained your Pokémon and how well you battle. I don't exactly call hacking fair.
for me the whole point of pokemon is about how you use your pokemon and strategy
if possible try finding someone who can pokegen pokemon for you
normally its the evs that effect more
If you really want to do it like that, you might as well use Pokémon Online instead of going through the effort of hacking Pokémon.
I agree with Ga'Hooleone. It isn't exactly fair when you hack and get the exact IVs, Natures, Hidden power, and free EVs down with no work. It actually loses value and becomes less entertaining if that happens. Pokemon Online was pretty much made for testing out teams and strategies so you can remake the team in your game.
(Mar. 09, 2012  9:20 PM)Blaze12xz Wrote: for me the whole point of pokemon is about how you use your pokemon and strategy
if possible try finding someone who can pokegen pokemon for you
normally its the evs that effect more

I don't mean to come off as "mean" here, but you are the scum of the Pokemon battling community. You don't hack everything to just have a perfect Pokemon, so you can win. You train them and raise them on your own time, to have fun.

Everytime I play on random battles I go up against people with PERFECT EV'd Pokemon, while I come in with my Rayquaza I trained in Emerald Version way back when. Nowhere even CLOSE to perfect. I lose so terribly. It kills the fun of the game.
ok fine then hacked pokemon arent allowed
I may not be participating, but good. I used to hack, then I got a message and lost my Action Replay. I'm never hacking again. It's so dumb! I raised a Zorua lv. 1 from my friend and not it is a Zoroark level 70. That's what counts.
Alright, so since I've gone on a training rampage lately, and my last member has only 10 levels to go before hitting 100, I'll join. I'll edit with my FC soon enough.
What LV100, the highest LV pokèmon I've ever had was LV86 when I had emerald, not counting events. Wish it was LV50 and if higher hose down like in most official tournaments I've been in. For this reasion I have not enter, good luck to every one though.
Grinding to LV. 100 does not take much time...

I was able to get 10 or so within the last 4 days. Just constantly battle the Nimbasa Stadium trainers, Cheren, Bianca on weekends, Morimoto in the GameFreak building, Cynthia if your DS is set in a Spring month right now and the E4 if necessary daily with a Lucky Egg attached to the Pokémon of choice.
I'm almost done getting my last Pokémon to Lv. 100. I'll give my FC soon.

EDIT:
FC: 1163 4668 7335
I Guess I'll Join this hmmmm
Dakota
FC:1549 4511 5931