Poll: whats the sixth rangers name?

Tyler
66.67%
Black
33.33%
Burner
0%
Total: 100% 3 vote(s)
In a region full of light,darkness arises. Five kids gain amazing powers and colourful suits and become POKE RANGERS TIME FORCE. DNA locked go go Time Force! And this is there story starting in Goldenrod 2013.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" so this is Goldenrod " exclaimed Jay (who was a travelling teen with black wavy hair, a red T-shirt with a black jacket ) Jay whipes sweat from his forehead and journeys though the..... Golden gate.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Wheres Jay " asked kevin ( a africon teen with no hair looking at his watch )
A/N : he was wearing a blue jumper and Nike trainers...so i wonder what coulor he will be? hmm
" yeah we haven' t seen him since violet city how long does it take," commented leon ( a mixed raced boy with green highlights in his hair.
" what are you boys rambling about?" Asked Abi who like her sister Mel were wearing a yellow or pink sundress who well looked like May from the Anime except Abi had glassess.
"Im here guys" said the out of breath Jay " but i might have lost a limb,". "Lets go outside said Mel. As soon as they went outside they were teleported away......

-------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: i know its short and bad but i would love reviews cause I'm only starting out and im Dyslexic and NO RANGERS ARE FROM THE FUTURE but the villians might and they will actually travell though time and theres a poll for the names of the sixth ranger
Chapter two

"ahhhhhhhhhhh"
is all you could hear as the teens landed on...a....bunch Rapadash?

"Why are we on a Rapadash?"asked Leon about to throw up but Kevin could'nt hold it and...

"Dude my top you BLEEP'in douche!" shouted Jay

"I would prefere if you did'nt swear," commanded a heavenly soft voice.

"Who said that"commanded Abi, obviously angry.

"You are in The wilderness the sacred place of the orion beasts,"

"and this is?in johto,kanto,unova? " asked Mel getting sick of questions.

"It is safe and thats all you need to know because there are more important matters," "and that is becameing poke rangers"

" poke rangers? Don't be nuts " shouted Kevin

acting like the entity didn't hear " Abi kind and strong i grant you the graceful Espeon,Mel swift and smart i grant you the Ambipom,Leon fast and destructive i grant you the Umbreon,Kevin quick thinking and strong i grant you the lucario and finaly Jay you are a born leader smart and strong i grant you the all mighty scizor. And now rangers you have a battle 20 mins ago"

"so how do we get there?" asked Jay

"like this" and suddenly silver circular morphers were on there left arm.. It also had three buttons and...

FLASH.......they were gone
It's a good overall story idea, but grammar and spelling needs to be fixed. Also, you need to work on your punctuation as well.
Thanks i need harsh trueful replys but it is hard to write on my stupid phone

Oh and its blake not black