Poke-Fusion Lab OFFICIAL SPRITE SHOP OF THE WBO

I am free for a while, Bring on some requests!
Mine still needs to be made
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SPRITE-W...for-battle
I made a new battle as promised and this time it will be the biggest yet. I hope all of you can join or at least vote. So check it out.
Name: Raicross
Color Scheme: Umbreon
Pokemon: Heracross and Raichu
Type: Electric/Bug
Creator: The Fire Wyrm

If there's any thing else i need to put in just let me no and any time is ok
I dont think any one is even filling our requests because they are to busy doing rowdogs sprite war and other things. So any one who whats to have an order filled should just PM them.
(Sep. 03, 2011  3:01 PM)blitzydaunicorn Wrote: I dont think any one is even filling our requests because they are to busy doing rowdogs sprite war and other things. So any one who whats to have an order filled should just PM them.

Okay but i dont mind and i'm not going to disturb or annoy them while they are at work
Not to be rude, but when are you guys going to make my order[Hydreigon+Archeops]? No pressure, do it when you have time.
Actually guys if you want a sprite I suggest picking the Fire Wyrm who decided not to enter (maybe he can actually doing something around here).
Your welcome TFW!
(Sep. 08, 2011  12:28 PM)RowDog Wrote: Actually guys if you want a sprite I suggest picking the Fire Wyrm who decided not to enter (maybe he can actually doing something around here).
Your welcome TFW!

I edited my order for the creator to be TFW, Thanks RowDog!
heres one
Name: unknown
Color Scheme: zekrom
Pokemon: requasa and arceus
Type: dragon?/lying
Creator:anyone willing
I cannot due any request right now except for sums. School n stuff.
The Fire Wyvern are u still doing requests? I understand if you have school and a life outside of the WBO but I was just wondering when the requests would be done.
check the new thread. they are still open
Whats the new thread? I cant find it. mind giving me the link?
use the search function... please, check this page or the 2nd page. you'll find it if you look
what do I search? im terrible with searching!
I am now back in businesses.
NameTongue_outoroark
Type: Dark,Water
Pokemon: Panpour,Zoroark
Colour Scheme: Reshiram
Creator: Rowdog
Creator: Rowdog!!

I dont care who does it
Use the new thread...
(Oct. 07, 2011  1:28 AM)daanitoon Wrote: NameTongue_outoroark
Type: Dark,Water
Pokemon: Panpour,Zoroark
Colour Scheme: Reshiram
Creator: Rowdog
Creator: Rowdog!!

I dont care who does it
you are on the blacklist. and requested on the wrong thread....