Poke-Fusion Lab

can ya hurry up with mine?
I can't do Victini+Pikachu, sorry.
(Jan. 15, 2011  10:49 PM)Zeox Wrote: Wow, I forgot I made this lol. It's ok pegasis, He is one of the MAD SCIENTIST ASSISTENTS MWAHAHA.
The only problem I have with that is, its in JPEG, and the shading (which is probably just the JPEG's fault)

this MAD SCIENTIST tellz you."what mutation do you want for your free judge reward bar."
"The Mad Professor goes "I favor the Mutation of the mewtwo and the darkkkkrrrai. The Mewkrai!"
(Jan. 16, 2011  6:40 AM)Zeox Wrote: "The Mad Professor goes "I favor the Mutation of the mewtwo and the darkkkkrrrai. The Mewkrai!"

here ya go.[Image: ubd3634.png]
Awesome, I put it in.
So can I just post some pokefusions I make here on this thread? Just making sure Confused
I Made One Called Shadow Blaziken
(EDITSmile for some reason its not coming up
http://www.flickr.com/photos/58497886@N04/5367904220/ Don't have a name for it. Any suggestions?
Metamance? lol, Or just give it some random cool name like Kaiser lol.

I tried making a Blaziken+Lickylicky for the lulz, this is the horrid thing I gave birth to
http://img835.imageshack.us/i/thelickingninja.png/

Sigh, are there any more request. I'm bored
I found a list of all black and white ones and am curently making a cool one! if you wouldn't mind improving it after?
the mad scentizts willz doo zer besterstuff
Awesomesauce...Later today I'm gonna work on a fusion I was thinking of..see how it turns out. 10 bucks I fail at it lol

In the meantime, any request for me to do later?
I've always kinda wanted to see a Metagross and a Flygon Tongue_out can you do that?
Since zeox forgot about this thread, ill take it under my wing.
But if you want the thread back, go ahead.
mewtwo+ryqazza+lugia+arceus black white and blue
if you can only do one color than do blacke or arceus suprise me with the color
also for the name its alrutwo
Infernape + Blastoise = Blasternape

Blastoise color Scheme

Thanks in Advance
alllright. working on em' now.
AxBlader: [Image: Axblader.png]
Also here is my personal sprite's EVOLUTION. Mine:[Image: PokefusionFireWyrm-1.png]
i will do yours leone=best in a sec.
owell go ahead and do mine fire wirm!

lol fire wirm!
Can you do Rayquaza + Charizard for me please? Thanks. :)
name:arcrairoark
fusion:arceus,darkrai,zoroark
color sheme:Zoroark and giritina's