Pokémon Showdown!

In case you don't know, Pokémon Showdown! Is an unofficial Pokémon battle simulator by Smogon University. It's mainly targeted for competitive players but you can also play it if you're just a casual player/just someone who wants to simply battle for the sake of having fun (though you might have quite a hard time at first if you don't know bits about competitive).

You may drop your Showdown! username in a reply below or post your battle replays!

My Showdown! username: kuro-gummy
I play (used to play) this!
I just wish there were no limitations to the pokemon in ur party cuz it always asks me to redo my team into a "suitable" team.. Unhappy
But apart from that, it is very fun!
(May. 05, 2021  11:55 AM)GhostFox Wrote: I play (used to play) this!
I just wish there were no limitations to the pokemon in ur party cuz it always asks me to redo my team into a "suitable" team.. Unhappy

Which format are you trying to battle in? Most of the formats have their own unique restrictions in order to provide some variance in gameplay. I would assume the format "Anything Goes" would allow you to build your team however you want, but it's not one of the formats I personally take part in so I don't know the details. I think the "endless battle clause" is the only actual restriction there.
(May. 05, 2021  12:44 PM)GhostFox Wrote: Does anyone want to battle me?

Sure, I'm up for a battle. Which format do you want to play? Btw, my username is pronoob237.
(May. 05, 2021  11:55 AM)GhostFox Wrote: I play (used to play) this!

Mmm if you want to build your team however you want, just choose the Anything Goes format. Also keep in mind that you need to EV each Mons in your party at least by one on any of its stats. 

Plus if you're playing in the Gen 8 Format (unless it's mix and mega), make sure none of your mons is holding a Key Stone (those funky stones that allows mega evolves) or Z-Crystals. If you want to use Megas + Z-Moves, you can just play the Gen 7 Mix and Mega or Gen 8 Mix and Mega format.

also, would be funky if we can battle someday! 'w'