Pokémon world championships 2009 (video game)

Well here it is XD . There`ll be qualifiers all around the US. The regionals are in St.Louis and the World Champs are in San Diego. You can use 4 pokes and its 2v2 format. You can only use Pokemon Platinum. lv 50 or below ONLYYY XD . Check for updates here: serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=382803 and here: pokemon.com/#news/XML/news_354.xml

DISCUSS!!!
Where are the Pokemon Snap championships? Serious
i'm going to be a pokémon master

Also. When are the G/S remakes coming out?

edit 2: Let's talk about how much we wanted Pokémon to be real when we were eight-year-olds. Man, I really wanted Pokémon to be real!!! I remember being so psyched for my 10th birthday.
^ I was convinced I was an Arcanine for a good few months. Crying
Who's that "Mokemon" - YuGiOh - The Abridged Series
You just made me think of that, I myself never really got into the games/ TCG. I watched a couple seasons of the Show though Lips_sealed
(Mar. 02, 2009  5:14 PM)Mr. Toto Wrote: edit 2: Let's talk about how much we wanted Pokémon to be real when we were eight-year-olds. Man, I really wanted Pokémon to be real!!! I remember being so psyched for my 10th birthday.

I still want pokemon to be real.
Gah! The 2vs2 is messing up my strategy already(can't use a BP team)! Might go for trick room, but Idk for sure yet. I hear Rain Dance is really popular for doubles, which is kind of surprising. Anywho, I'm stuck on either to go with Scarf Porygon - Z or Taunt-dactly for my lead. Also, it doesn't have to be just 4 pokes, you can have a team of 6 and choose 4 when you're in the battle room, or whatever the carp that thing is called.
2v2 is a lame gimmick
ffs why is this thread still open and being posted in?
(Mar. 02, 2009  11:07 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: 2v2 is a lame gimmick

Very. I don't understand why they wouldn't want a singles, 6v6, lv. 100 tournament. Indeed, the game will only be out for 3 months, but that's more than enough time.
And here I thought Nintendo was going to carp this out even more with a Yu-Gi-Oh! annual style tournament game...
-WOLF- Wrote:
shikamaru526 Wrote:
-WOLF- Wrote:You know the closest regional qualifier to us is Nashville, Tenesee. Unhappy . Idk if u were serious or not XD

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Thats what my mom said atleast >.> . Check the pokemon.com link in my thread
Carp, here I though I was gonna be the pokemon master...
Nu uh my Scizor would totally own you
(Mar. 03, 2009  12:35 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: Nu uh my Scizor would totally own you

Were you even running Bullet Punch?
Yea, and Superpower Wink
(Mar. 03, 2009  12:40 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: Yea, and Superpower Wink

Oh damn! Watch out for super power Tired.
I think I'm going with Trick Room though.
Here's how it goes:
Me Bronzong + Smeargle @ Focus Sash

Smeargle uses Follow Me
Bronzong uses Trick Room

Next Turn:

Smeargle uses Dark Void
Bronzong uses whatever

See? Follow Me ensures Trick Room gets in.
Next Turn Dark Void goes in. Then Maybe even Endeavor next turn, if Smeargle isn't dead.
Im probably going to use more strategy later but what ev. Im gonna open with milotic and weavile.

milo@leftovers weavile@idk yet XD

1st turn- milo uses aqua ring and weavile uses toxic/sword dance

2nd turn- milo uses attract weavile uses toxic/sword dance/shadow claw
(Mar. 02, 2009  12:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: who cares

What do you mean who cares. Pokemon is awsome. Why do you think its been out for 13 years?
(Mar. 03, 2009  12:53 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: Im probably going to use more strategy later but what ev. Im gonna open with milotic and weavile.

milo@leftovers weavile@idk yet XD

1st turn- milo uses aqua ring and weavile uses toxic/sword dance

2nd turn- milo uses attract weavile uses toxic/sword dance/shadow claw

WTF? Weavile can't take a hit Uncertain
(Mar. 03, 2009  7:20 PM)Animemaster12 Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2009  12:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: who cares

What do you mean who cares. Pokemon is awsome. Why do you think its been out for 13 years?

Because Nintendo likes beating a dead horse with their Chico-sticks...
I might have considered doing this if I still had my pearl. Tired