Poison Serpent SW145SD draft. [It's up, hurrah!]

Face: Serpent
Weight: 1.1 grams
The Face depicts Serpens, The Serpent, one of the 88 constellations in space.

Clear Wheel: Serpent
Weight: 3.1 grams
It's rather angular design features eight serpents overlapping and interlocking with each other in a pattern reminiscent of a Celtic knot. It's original release is deep green.

Metal Wheel: Poison
Weight: 29.8 grams
Poison has fifteen rectangular protrusions on its circumference, each the same size and about 4 mm apart at the widest point. While this is not wide enough to provide useful smash attack, it still produces relatively large amounts of recoil, making this part useless for defense or stamina. Furthermore, similar to Flame, the wheel is raised at the base, exposing the track to opposing beys, making it even less useful for defense purposes.
This recoil is worsened by the light weight of the wheel, which allows it to be easily knocked around and KO'ed by opposing beys. This means the wheel has little to no use for attack. Due to these factors, Poison has absolutely no competitive use.

Track: Switch145
Weight: 4.2 grams
SW145 has three 'wings'. The gimmick of this track is the ability to change from Attack to Defense by taking off the wings then putting them on the opposite way. The purpose of that is that you can adapt to the opponent. In Attack mode, it is supposed to generate recoil and send the Bey into a vulnerable angle and then smash it out. In Defense mode it is supposed to be able to hold its ground while scraping the floor. At first it seemed to have failed abysmally at both of these. However, testing has concluded that SW145 is quite useful at attacking lower opponents, quite similar to H145, or R145. In Attack mode, It's competition is H145, BD145 and R145. It is outclassed for Defense purposes by GB145, BD145, and 230. On the Attack side, there is six grey claw-like stickers, on the Defense side, there is three triangular blue stickers.

Bottom: Semi-Defense
Weight: 0.5 grams
SD is the only real reason to buy this Beyblade. Just as the Semi-Flat Bottom has a sharper tip than Flat, so too does Semi-Defense when compared to Defense. Before the release of SD, D was the absolute best Stamina Bottom available, but SD took over.

SD is not able to wobble as much as D, so for defensive purposes, D should still be chosen over SD if you are trying to add some Stamina to your Defense custom. That being said, WD would be a better choice than D for that situation, and arguably for Stamina as well because it has an even wider tip. With it, it is allowed to circle the stadium in some situations when it is on a larger angle towards the end of a battle, thus outspinning D or SD based opponents. However, sometimes this does not happen, and SD easily knocks over the wobbling WD custom before it topples over itself.

It really comes down to personal preference when deciding whether to use SD or WD because they are so closely matched. For pure Stamina it is impossible to tell which would win any given match, but WD would prepare you for more situations by being able to take hits better than SD. Test both and decide for yourself which one works best for what you are trying to do.

Use in Stamina Customization:
SD has found use in Burn Bull 145SD, among other customs.

Other Versions:
Burn Serpent WA130ES - Random Booster Vol.5 Grand Ketos (Light Red)
Storm Serpent T125HF - Random Booster Vol.5 Grand Ketos (Deep Purple)

Overall
The only real reason to buy this is SD, and that can be obtained in more useful Beyblades like Dark Bull H145SD. While SW145 has some use, there are generally better alternatives. This means that there is little or no reason to buy this Beyblade.
SD borrowed from BeyWiki.
you should explain the reason for the attack and defence mode on SW145 and what it is suppose to do although it can't do anything really Cute

you don't have to mention that poison and serpent are right spin only btw

what about a conclusion?
I do not think it is necessary to tell what it is supposed to do, only what it does do.
Stickers? ex: Blue serpent stickers on clear wheel, blue stickers/gray stickers on track.

"SD is the reason to buy this Beyblade." I think you should say this in your conclusion.

Try not to say "appears to be". Should be confident in what you/Beywiki knows. Besides, others can confirm this.

How good are the Attack mode and Defense modes? Good attack? Blocks attacks?

XD Nice draft XD

Edit: Also, combos that you suggest with SD and possibly SW145?
RE SW145: You say what it does with no real indication of how or why. Flesh it out.
well why not say what the gimmicks purpose is?
You see, there is one tiny thing I do not know, as I got it on Christmas. I believe I know what the purpose is (Changing to adapt to any opponent, correct?), although how it is supposed to work is unknown to me.
(Dec. 27, 2010  1:36 AM)Wraith Wrote: You see, there is one tiny thing I do not know, as I got it on Christmas. I believe I know what the purpose is (Changing to adapt to any opponent, correct?), although how it is supposed to work is unknown to me.

it's ok, I actually got mine today Cute but anyway, in attack mode, it is suppose to recoil and send the bey in an angle and smash the opponent, in defence it is suppose to be able to hold its ground while scraping, however both modes just cause it to scrape without doing anything, causing it to simply scrape untill it runs out of stamina, which reminds me, why put SD on the bey? the track will never touch the floor Cute
SWitch is on the SW145 article title. Fix it please
Thank you, tman14. And Ra, it's meant to be like that.
(Dec. 27, 2010  1:19 AM)Wraith Wrote: If 145, AD145 or DF145 is not available, SW145 could be used as an alternative.

for what type of combo? ?Unhappy?
Whoops.
hmmm I'm not so sure if it is usefull for stamina, is it legal to use it without the blades?
(Dec. 27, 2010  1:58 AM)Wraith Wrote: And Ra, it's meant to be like that.

I know what you're trying to achieve, but it's better if you actually don't capitalize the 'w'.
OK. tman14, it is illegal I said it was an alternative, not good.
(Dec. 27, 2010  2:41 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  1:58 AM)Wraith Wrote: And Ra, it's meant to be like that.

I know what you're trying to achieve, but it's better if you actually don't capitalize the 'w'.

they say that because thats the way hasbro put it and I assume TT did it like that, it could be switch wing or something but what do I know Cute
(Dec. 27, 2010  2:43 AM)Wraith Wrote: OK. tman14, it is illegal I said it was an alternative, not good.

ok, but I don't see the situation when you no access to low or high stamina tracks :\
No. Just Switch.
(Dec. 27, 2010  2:46 AM)Wraith Wrote: No. Just Switch.

yeah, I'm trying to think wasn't there another track that used two letters for one word? :\
(Dec. 27, 2010  1:19 AM)Wraith Wrote: In Defense mode it is suppose to be able to defend low attacks while scraping the floor. However, both modes just cause it to scrape without doing anything special until it runs out of stamina.

The only real reason to buy this is SD, which can be obtained in a more useful Beyblade like Dark Bull H145SD. There is little or no reason to buy this Beyblade.

Maybe these edits?
What do you want me to change?
Good article. Very accurate but I don't think what you said about SW145 being suitable for stamina is true since lower track like 85, 90 and 100 are most likely better than it for stamina.
weight? maybe in defence customs?
(Dec. 27, 2010  2:52 AM)Wraith Wrote: What do you want me to change?

The bold Uncertain
What in the bold? Weight will be up soon, and SW145 has been edited again.
(Dec. 27, 2010  3:10 AM)Cucckoo Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  2:52 AM)Wraith Wrote: What do you want me to change?

The bold Uncertain

He already did change it.....