Poison Serpent SW145SD draft. [It's up, hurrah!]

I don't have exact scales, can somebody weight it for me?
Check the weights of MFB thread to see if it's in there.
Weight is up.
I love it (the dift).
Anything else?
Bump.
Am I allowed to bump? Please don't warn me if I'm not.
If you have nothing to add and considering that Kei is on vacation anyway, 'bumping' now is pointless.
Oh, OK.
(Dec. 27, 2010  5:40 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  3:10 AM)Cucckoo Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  2:52 AM)Wraith Wrote: What do you want me to change?

The bold Uncertain

He already did change it.....

I looked at the first post of this thread. He hasn't changed it according to what I suggested.

Wraith, in my first post in that quote.The bold words are the suggested edits...
(Dec. 27, 2010  1:19 AM)Wraith Wrote: Overall

The only real reason to buy this is SD, and that can be obtained in more useful Bey's like Dark Bull H145SD. There is little or no reason to buy this Beyblade.

Bey is slang for Beyblade.. maybe switch it to Beyblade?
Looks good to me. You'll have to wait till Kei gets back if he isn't already to approve it though. Just thought of something. The reason Poison is useless is cause it recoils and losses spin very badly when hit by another wheel.
K, added that.
I don't think you need to mention the Metal Wheel is right spin only, considering the majority of the wheels are.

I also don't think you need to mention the decals on SW145.
Well, I believe they are necessary.
I think this is good enough to be uploaded. You should notify Kei now that he's back.
Bey-Heart has a draft too, weren't we going to decide which one is better?
Yours is definatly better imo. Bey Heart's poison section is less accurate and your SW145 is more detailed too.
My Poison seems lacking though.
Looking at it now it does a bit. Maybe more description?
Why does the poison fusion wheel even exist if it stinks so much?
(Jan. 20, 2011  10:25 PM)BeyBlaster578 Wrote: Why does the poison fusion wheel even exist if it stinks so much?

There are many parts or beys full of parts that uber suck. Not every part is gonna be good.

Like BumpKing.

You know the deal, press it. (Click to View)
I want to point out? Which mode those six graey stickers? People might get confused. (meAngry)
I already said....
mention something about the similarities to the dark wheel due to the protrusions
Maybe that is what it needs...