Poetic Justice or something like that

So I caught my girlfriend writing a love poem to another girl. Ladies and Gentlemen, this is how you text message break up:

The past was lost in flames,
You'd never play the same games
You picked my heart from ashes,
and added to the thrashes.

Oh how naive I have been,
to not recognize the sin,
that is trust in another.
I could not choose any but her?

The lies flow like a river,
making my love whither,
away like paper I've spent,
on helping her with rent.

Maybe I shouldn't be nice,
and turn my heart to ice.
But I can't help but believe,
that there will be a reprieve.

Someday I'll find the one.
She'll be the prize I've won.
My face will never be gray.
We'll find each other, just not today.

Obviously, there are certain things you guys wouldn't understand out of this because this was a direct attack on her character, not subtle. Eye for an eye. I typed this in 10 minutes over an iPhone so yeah, don't expect any perfection. It's not really worth a name, but I thought it was worth sharing.
I hope you're feeling ok Dei, must have been a hard blow to you. it is a good poem though if it makes things any better.
I could care less. I've got a job, school, and Beyblade. I could stand to lose a girlfriend. She's just wasting my time if she's not going to come out with the truth that she doesn't care about me and it's been apparent for the last two weeks. I should also add in that a large part of that is sarcasm, getting at her for expecting me to bleed for her when she doesn't actually care about me. Nobody should waste their patience and emotion on someone who isn't willing to reciprocate.

Besides, I've got a college professor I've got my eye on.
hope that goes well then. Also I guess you're right about the entire could care less thing.
It won't. Break ups are never smooth when you're breaking it off with someone whose ego is larger than their skull.
Nice poem. It's nice to see people belting out their emotions in healthy ways.
(Feb. 12, 2012  11:17 PM)Nwolf Wrote: I meant the college professor part.
I love a challenge. Wink
(Feb. 12, 2012  11:20 PM)Tech Wrote: Nice poem. It's nice to see people belting out their emotions in healthy ways.
Thanks. Smile
This looks like a very legit poem.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jus' waitin' on 'dat rent, gurl.
This is why you're awesome, Dei. Serving commupance, made to order!