20.00%
Love it!
10.00%
It's the awesomest thing ever!
40.00%
Total: 100% 10 vote(s)
Prologue.
''Flame Hydra give him all you got!''
''Stay firm Poison Meduasa'' Jake said as the beys collided in battle.
''Special move Venom Tornado'' Jake screamed as the bey turned into a spinning, swirling tornado.
''What?'' thought Adam how's that possible.
''Ha'', Jake said,'' never underestimate me again. Leaving as his bey destroyed the remnants of Flame Hydra.

Deep underground Zentri was watching,''Ah Jake your nearly ready!
Come forth Death Capricorn He screeched as he slowly he pulled the ripcord and Death Capricorn flew up into the roof carving a tunnel in it's path.

''Hey My name is Jake, don't get me wrong i'm not mean or anything i'm just always underestimated. I'm not harsh on my brother Adam but he's always teasing me and underestimating me, but now i'll show them.

''Jake i'm going shopping Stay home and look after yourself.''
Jake still half asleep replied. ''DING DONG'', ''DING DONG'' was the sound jake was awoken by. ''Oh come on he thought as he ran down the stairs and opened the door. ''Huh no-ones there, it must of been a prank caller. As he was closing the door he noticed an envelope sitting on the door mat. He grabbed it and quickly ran upstairs. As he opened the envolope he released what was happening. I need to get to mum now!

Zentri was walking through the mountains with Death Capricorn at his side feeling quite pleased at how his plan was going along. ''Death Capricorn'' he said, ''we will get we came for trust me.''

He ran to the shop's still in his PJ's. Just as he entered the store he saw a hooded man pushing his mother into a van. Stop jake cried but it was too late the van sped off, leaving Jake in the shop with the hooded man.
''Good You came'' said the hooded man,lifting his bey out of it's case.''Beat me and face the 11 other Chosen bladers beat them and you will get your mother back!''
3.2.1 let it rip!
Chapter 1

The beys collided in mid air fusion wheels hitting, The bey's slowly descending as they attack each other.
''Special move Night Hunter, cried the hooded man as the supermarket's light's dimmed. ''Fericous Cerburus finsish him off!''
''No Poison Medusa speacial move fericous fang!'' He said as the two bey's collieded in the dim light.The floor was being dug at by the two bey's and finally dust stopped the enemy's from seeing each other. Finally the dust had settled but who's bey survived?
Zomg! Jake be careful, you are in deep trouble.
Great story Hope(I am more used to Glinny though)! Will you please read my story? The Big Bang Organization tourney... it was not going good, but now, its going great...
uhhhh,too short,isnt it?
Well, its just a prologue.. The best thing I like about the story is the beyblade!
Up dated next chaptere comnig soon and also excepting character equests.
Good but a bit short. Can't wait till next paragraph!
Updated.
I love the story
i cant wait for more
Anyone for a character request?
Ok
Name: Adam
Bey: Burn Bull 90 WD (Defence)
Special Move: Bull Burning Strike
i made this dude for my story
plz try get him in thank's Smile

Bye
From Stormpegy
Ok cool do you want him to be Jake's friend or won of the 12 Great bladers?
4 of the chosen bladers

Name: Izuma Inzori
Name: Sonai Inzori
Name: Hatachi Inzori
Name: Rez Inzori
Cool they will be the final 4 chosen ones.
The two competitors walked into the middle of the shop hoping their bey had survived the onslaught.
''Yes!'' Jake cried, '' I won!'' As soon as the hooded man saw what happened his body started turning into Black powder.
''Huh'' Jake thought,''what is happening?''
And then the most amazing thing happened Fericous Cereburus started morphing into a human. Slowly the bey grew arms and legs until it became fully human.
''Thankyou'' said the man'' I was trapped for a week inside the bey, I owe you my life!''
''Don't be silly'' Jake said.
''No I will travel with you where ever you go'' he promised.
''Ok then'' Jake said, ''I will think of you as my bodyguard. As the two of them left he noticed a note on the floor, Leaning down he picked it up. It said '' If you want to see your mother again meet me at the fountain ad midnight.
Jake quickly showed his bodygurad the note and they run off to the fountain.''
As they ran Jkae asked the other's name, He replied with Adam and my bey's Burn Bull!
Hey!!!!!!!!!!! I was going to use phantom hydra in my story and i still am even though you used Hydra. But good story anyway
(Apr. 16, 2011  1:05 AM)bey bob Wrote: Hey!!!!!!!!!!! I was going to use phantom hydra in my story and i still am even though you used Hydra. But good story anyway

Just because he used it doesn't mean that you can't use it...

Just search Hydra and I'll bet that at least 10 stories use it...
''You have failed me Jeziah'' Said Zentri,''You will forever be damned from beyblading and anything to do with me!''
As soon as he said that Jeziah Turned back into black dust and only the hood remained.
(Apr. 15, 2011  10:48 AM)Hope Wrote: Ok cool do you want him to be Jake's friend or won of the 12 Great bladers?

umm can he be jakes friend
thanks
i like it a lot hope ( lolz i want to call u glinny but cant)
here are my 4 characters

1.Name: matt "Zentih' ( its his nickname)
Bey: Shining Quetzalcoatl 80 XRF (Xtreme Rubber Flat) (Attack)
Special Move: main: quetz shining explosion ( a smash uppercut on bey)
ultimate: QUETZ ANCIENT AURA FANG STRIZER ( spins in middle, gains energy, jumps of edge and lands on side and spins toward opponent, jumps and lands in a spinning drill movement on other beys,explosion)
details: brown hair, blue eyes, long black hoodie, brown baggy pants
bey detail.face: a dragon thingy ( type up quetzacoatl)
clear wheel: 4 dragon thingys
metal wheel: the orignal quetz metal wheel
track: 80, low track
tip XRF , an EPIC FAST TIP
also in the story he has the control of spinning on its side in battle

2.Name: kyle
Bey: Severe Ophiuchus AH145RB ( Armor Height 145 - 180, Rubber Ball) (Defence)
Special Move:main: Upper fang, Lower Fang ( changing height strike,over bey)
Ultimate: ophiuchus poison venom hell ( goes into 180 height,gains energy, jumps in air, spins in a 360 motion in air, before hitting bey when drops, changes to 145 height for an epic smash on wheel)
details: red hair with black/grey streaks, red singlet,black jeans
bey details: face : an evil eye with snakes around it
clear wheel: snakes with a human on 2 sides
metal wheel: like basalt, total circuler but no balance issues, on ediges are snake ingravings but still perfic cirucler
track: AH145: a high changing track
tip: RB, a rubber ball

3. Name: fearus
Bey: Shurono Cygnus FS145 MD ( feather slicer 145, metal defence) (Stamina)
Special Move: feather destruction (the feather blades on track come out, starts making a wind around the area ( like libra,final judgement inferno) shoots out feathers which drag in opponent, blade hits oppenent, EXPLOSION)
Details, blue hair, green coat, black shirt,long blue shorts
bey details, FACE: a swan
clear wheel : 2 swans and feathers
metal wheel, shurno: 4 blades that look like earth metal wheel but curve up
track: FS145: a track with 2 blades, can pull out 4 feather blades from those 2 blades
tips MD: a metal defence tip

4 name: tecnoran
bey: Seroph Trianguim 95 WFS ( wide flat sharp) ( balance, destabiliser)
special move; Trinus snipe ( a light marks on the ground in the shapes of triangles and marks oppnent bey, at high speed bey follows trail of lights once marked, hits opponent, more lights trail into sky, follows while smashing bey, once above staduim smashes into other bey straight into it)
details: pink hair with blue streaks, a cyber mask other right eye ( calculates stuff), a white armored shirt, white armored pants
bey details: face: 3 triangles, connected by tips
clear wheel: scamatics,math and triangle symbols
metal wheel: seroph: 3 blades ( like storm) but have 4 blades on each of those blades, which act as spin stealers
track: 95: low profile track
tip: WFS, a wider version of flat sharp, high attack power , and high stamina

BTW there all male, and since they act as a team ( but battle indvidully, but travel team) they can be sum ppl in a bad guy team or they can be part of the 12 great bladers

plz add all of them PLZ AND THANKS
When they arrived at the fountain no-one was there except one man with a green coat.''Hey there'' said Jake,''You also wanna battle me?''
The man not saying anything just turned around, put his ripcord in the launcher.
3.2.1.Let it Rip!
awsome story
thanks for geting Adam in
The bey's hit the ground simultaneoulsy, and at once they commenced the battle.
''Shurono Cygnus attack him'' said Fearus.
Shurono Cygnus was chasing Poison Medusa around the fountain.
''Special Move Feather Destruction'' Fearus said.
as he said that the the bey was drawing in Poison Meduasa and it was losing spin.
''No!'' cried Jake.
3.2.1. Let it Rip.
lol nice job hope, liked how u brang in Fearus lol
HIS SPECIAL MOVE SOUNDED EXACTLY LIEK I THOUGHT IT WOULD lolz
good job
A defeaning BOOM! echoed around the fountain. As the foes looked into the arena they were surprised to see a third bey in the arena, it was burn bull.
''Special move Bull burning strike!!!!!!!!!
Bang echoed around as the arena got blown up in the blast.
Shurono Cygnus flew out of the stadium it's track and tip broken.
''No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''cried Fearus as his body disentegrated into black powdery dust.