Please help for chairty

(Mar. 18, 2021  9:35 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2021  9:29 PM)RazzorC92 Wrote: I don't care about the money I don't care about getting monistiezed beyblades will help them so they can play with the nurses and other people who are in the hospital growing up beyblades stopped me from killing myself even now beyblades helps me keeps me happy keeps me going just having them there battling not many things have helped me but beyblades are a life saver to me some people think they are just toys yes they are but to me they are much more than just toys and it's the same with most people and the hospital I go to I got a few people Into it and it actually helps them like me I don't want to get donations of people because most people are struggling with covid for money for them self's the company I buy from is sending the beys straight to the hospital not to me I'm not making any money out of it or fame I don't want that the subs are just a show for support that's all not to get me paid from YouTube I live in the uk and we go outside to clap for the NHS now now dunno why it stopped but that is people doing that to show there support and that I'd what they will be doing by subscribing to me to show they are supporting mental health awareness and not having to pay a penny

Great so if you don’t want subs then why did you make the thread. Let’s assume that you’re intentions are true, not everyone is you and not everyone needs Beyblade, what mentally disabled need is help and treatment which isn’t something Beyblade is going to give them. Just because it works for one doesn’t mean it works for all.

That is true but it gives them company and treatment don't always work its also about subs to show support I am trying to change the way people think of us who have mental health we are just normal people but most people don't see that and all I want to do is make the world a better place yiu May now be thinking they are so many people trying but it's as little as showing support support goes along way and it actually helps they is a person gone to jail for abusing a women right and he blamed it on his mental health so things like that sre giving people with mental health a bad name and it's not fair so I am trying to change that and show that people wihh mental health is not bad its just there actions like people with no mental health there actions should condone a person not there mental illness
(Mar. 18, 2021  9:42 PM)RazzorC92 Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2021  9:35 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Great so if you don’t want subs then why did you make the thread. Let’s assume that you’re intentions are true, not everyone is you and not everyone needs Beyblade, what mentally disabled need is help and treatment which isn’t something Beyblade is going to give them. Just because it works for one doesn’t mean it works for all.

That is true but it gives them company and treatment don't always work its also about subs to show support I am trying to change the way people think of us who have mental health we are just normal people but most people don't see that and all I want to do is make the world a better place yiu May now be thinking they are so many people trying but it's as little as showing support support goes along way and it actually helps they is a person gone to jail for abusing a women right and he blamed it on his mental health so things like that sre giving people with mental health a bad name and it's not fair so I am trying to change that and show that people wihh mental health is not bad its just there actions like people with no mental health there actions should condone a person not there mental illness
what is the name of the "company"
CitrusNinja3 I'm sorry to bother you, but I figured that a staff member should weigh in on this topic before it goes any further.
Can admin please delete this thread i only made it to get support to show mental health awareness and people in my eyes are taking it out of perspective
(Mar. 18, 2021  9:42 PM)RazzorC92 Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2021  9:35 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Great so if you don’t want subs then why did you make the thread. Let’s assume that you’re intentions are true, not everyone is you and not everyone needs Beyblade, what mentally disabled need is help and treatment which isn’t something Beyblade is going to give them. Just because it works for one doesn’t mean it works for all.

You do realize that if you do go the mental illness route you have to pass a test right? Also support isn’t going to do a thing as there is already so much support for mental health (furthermore us giving you a sub doesn’t support mental health, but it supports your channel and your content). See look, 5 k subs isn’t going to make a cent of a difference in the way things are, what you need to do is take initiative and ask for help from others, you could do a fundraiser in you’re school or do something in your place of worship. Also you say that we think of people with mental disabilities as different, this is because people with disabilities aren’t normal people (now I’m not trying to say that people with them are a problem or anything like that, but there’s a reason they’re called disabilities and it’s because it’s not normal for people to have them).
(Mar. 18, 2021  9:52 PM)RazzorC92 Wrote: Can admin please delete this thread i only made it to get support to show mental health awareness and people in my eyes are taking it out of perspective

I’ll support you if you can post the link to the charity.
(Mar. 18, 2021  9:52 PM)RazzorC92 Wrote: Can admin please delete this thread i only made it to get support to show mental health awareness and people in my eyes are taking it out of perspective

i will support you but
1. give us the link to the "charity"
2.give us the name of the "company"
Out of perspective =/= Asking for YT subs for a "charity" with no proof of the charity, distribution of funds or company sponsorship/collaboration. These are valid criticisms of your topic as you have not provided any information outside of a self-promo Youtube video link. Any requests for more information or suspicion, are met with walls of text about your take on mental health WITHOUT answering the original question; a runaround.
(Mar. 18, 2021  10:31 PM)BreakerDS Wrote: Out of perspective =/= Asking for YT subs for a "charity" with no proof of the charity, distribution of funds or company sponsorship/collaboration.  These are valid criticisms of your topic as you have not provided any information outside of a self-promo Youtube video link.  Any requests for more information or suspicion, are met with walls of text about your take on mental health WITHOUT answering the original question; a runaround.
1. give us the link to the "charity"
2. give us the name of the "company"
I know you're trying to do a good thing. But, there are way more efficient ways to do this. Putting your yt channel kinda resembles selfish gain too. So, why not just set up and online website for this or a "charity". Also, I think you should give the people in the hospital a set amount of money, so they can get what they want the most. Not everyone prioritizes beyblades.
RazzorC92, I think that giving them money would be better than giving them beys. And hey, if all of them want to buy beys, they can still do so.