Please help for chairty

Hi everyone I wanted to buy beyblades for a chairty for people with mental health but I could not afford to so I am asking you to help me a company I buy my beyblades of is going to give the chairty a bunch of beyblades but I need to get close to 5k subscribers on my YouTube channel for thwm to do so my channel is all about beyblades to help people with mental health as beyblades is my passion and helped me through hard times here is my channel of you would like to help and please and thank you people like me need help I don't want to be YouTube famous I just want to make people's lives better https://youtu.be/ZW08S2vM83I
(Mar. 18, 2021  8:17 PM)RazzorC92 Wrote: Hi everyone I wanted to buy beyblades for a chairty for people with mental health but I could not afford to so I am asking you to help me a company I buy my beyblades of is going to give the chairty a bunch of beyblades but I need to get close to 5k subscribers on my YouTube channel for thwm to do so my channel is all about beyblades to help people with mental health as beyblades is my passion and helped me through hard times here is my channel of you would like to help and please and thank you people like me need help I don't want to be YouTube famous I just want to make people's lives better https://youtu.be/ZW08S2vM83I

Nope, if you really want to help people with mental health don’t get them beyblades instead try and fund mental hospitals and other organizations that help them. Don’t try to make us sub out of pity and don’t try to use people with mental disabilities for your own personal gain.
(Mar. 18, 2021  8:21 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2021  8:17 PM)RazzorC92 Wrote: Hi everyone I wanted to buy beyblades for a chairty for people with mental health but I could not afford to so I am asking you to help me a company I buy my beyblades of is going to give the chairty a bunch of beyblades but I need to get close to 5k subscribers on my YouTube channel for thwm to do so my channel is all about beyblades to help people with mental health as beyblades is my passion and helped me through hard times here is my channel of you would like to help and please and thank you people like me need help I don't want to be YouTube famous I just want to make people's lives better https://youtu.be/ZW08S2vM83I

Nope, if you really want to help people with mental health don’t get them beyblades instead try and fund mental hospitals and other organizations that help them. Don’t try to make us sub out of pity and don’t try to use people with mental disabilities for your own personal gain.

I'm not trying to use it as my personal gain I have mental health and I can't keep affording to give to chairtys as my money is limited now I don't want to become YouTube famous that's not my gain how dare you say I'm trying to make people subscribe out of pitty I struggle everyday cause of my mental health and I know what people are going through I went to a hospital and got people into beyblades and it helps them keep them busy everyday but I can not buy them all beyblades only a few that is why I am trying to get help instead of getting people to donate money or beys and I am not using people with mental health I have mental health and the struggle is real beyblades helps me and helped me from killing myself and I have been helping others with it so don't comment what you don't no if you don't want to sub to help just say that do not say I am trying to get people to sub out of pitty how dare you
at least we know this isnt spambots.
(Mar. 18, 2021  8:31 PM)eggblader Wrote: at least we know this isnt spambots.

I did not mean to come out rude if I have so I am sorry but I struggle everyday with my mental health and I am not trying to use mental health to get YouTube famous cause I do not want to be YouTube famous i just want to help people who are like me and I am in a agreement with a person who sells me beyblades to send a bunch to the mental health hospital I go to so they have something to do and take part in cause this beyblade community is my savour if it was not for beyblades I prob won't be here I don't want to make people subscribe to me you don't like my videos don't subscribe I was just asking for help
(Mar. 18, 2021  8:38 PM)RazzorC92 Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2021  8:31 PM)eggblader Wrote: at least we know this isnt spambots.

I did not mean to come out rude if I have so I am sorry but I struggle everyday with my mental health and I am not trying to use mental health to get YouTube famous cause I do not want to be YouTube famous i just want to help people who are like me and I am in a agreement with a person who sells me beyblades to send a bunch to the mental health hospital I go to so they have something to do and take part in cause this beyblade community is my savour if it was not for beyblades I prob won't be here I don't want to make people subscribe to me you don't like my videos don't subscribe I was just asking for help

i was just saying this isnt a spambot.
Having a mental illness doesn't give you a get out of jail free card. I don't know how YouTube subs is gonna get you beys and help disabled kids something about that just isn't logical. Besides how do we know your not lying?
(Mar. 18, 2021  8:25 PM)RazzorC92 Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2021  8:21 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Nope, if you really want to help people with mental health don’t get them beyblades instead try and fund mental hospitals and other organizations that help them. Don’t try to make us sub out of pity and don’t try to use people with mental disabilities for your own personal gain.

I'm not trying to use it as my personal gain I have mental health and I can't keep affording to give to chairtys as my money is limited now I don't want to become YouTube famous that's not my gain how dare you say I'm trying to make people subscribe out of pitty I struggle everyday cause of my mental health and I know what people are going through I went to a hospital and got people into beyblades and it helps them keep them busy everyday but I can not buy them all beyblades only a few that is why I am trying to get help instead of getting people to donate money or beys and I am not using people with mental health I have mental health and the struggle is real beyblades helps me and helped me from killing myself and I have been helping others with it so don't comment what you don't no if you don't want to sub to help just say that do not say I am trying to get people to sub out of pitty how dare you

See look, I don’t have mental health myself and don’t know what it’s like, but even if you do get 5 k subs and get monetized, the most you’ll get is 35 bucks assuming that everyone that has subbed is watching. It’s going to take you way too long to get a donation. Asking a bunch of people to sub to you’re YouTube channel isn’t the best thing, instead start a go fund me or some other fundraiser. Also beyblades aren’t going to do much to help them.
first what company is it?
(Mar. 18, 2021  8:57 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: first what company is it?

How should company matter?
(Mar. 18, 2021  8:57 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2021  8:57 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: first what company is it?

How should company matter?

google them and see if their doing a charity
(Mar. 18, 2021  8:48 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Having a mental illness doesn't give you a get out of jail free card. I don't know how YouTube subs is gonna get you beys and help disabled kids something about that just isn't logical. Besides how do we know your not lying?
It's not a jail get out of free card no and why would someone lie about that the subs are to show support for people with mental health that is it not to make me famous the company wants me to get subs to show support for mental health I struggle with it everyday my whole life I post videos on my channel unboxings and battles cause it makes me happy and feel better in my self I spoke to a company about give the hospital beyblades so people in there can use them as when I'm in there I get people playing with me I can't supply what the company can cause I ain't got the money that is why  not making noone subsrvieb I'm asking that is it they are alot of people out there who don't care about people like me saying mental illness is not a disability we'll it is and it's hard and a real struggle all I am doing is trying to help my own people when I say my own people I mean people who are like me with mental health issues
You could just give money to the charity rather than giving them beyblades.
(Mar. 18, 2021  8:54 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2021  8:25 PM)RazzorC92 Wrote:

See look, I don’t have mental health myself and don’t know what it’s like, but even if you do get 5 k subs and get monetized, the most you’ll get is 35 bucks assuming that everyone that has subbed is watching. It’s going to take you way too long to get a donation. Asking a bunch of people to sub to you’re YouTube channel isn’t the best thing, instead start a go fund me or some other fundraiser. Also beyblades aren’t going to do much to help them.

I don't care about the money I don't care about getting monistiezed beyblades will help them so they can play with the nurses and other people who are in the hospital growing up beyblades stopped me from killing myself even now beyblades helps me keeps me happy keeps me going just having them there battling not many things have helped me but beyblades are a life saver to me some people think they are just toys yes they are but to me they are much more than just toys and it's the same with most people and the hospital I go to I got a few people Into it and it actually helps them like me I don't want to get donations of people because most people are struggling with covid for money for them self's the company I buy from is sending the beys straight to the hospital not to me I'm not making any money out of it or fame I don't want that the subs are just a show for support that's all not to get me paid from YouTube I live in the uk and we go outside to clap for the NHS now now dunno why it stopped but that is people doing that to show there support and that I'd what they will be doing by subscribing to me to show they are supporting mental health awareness and not having to pay a penny
(Mar. 18, 2021  9:17 PM)RazzorC92 Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2021  8:48 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Having a mental illness doesn't give you a get out of jail free card. I don't know how YouTube subs is gonna get you beys and help disabled kids something about that just isn't logical. Besides how do we know your not lying?
It's not a jail get out of free card no and why would someone lie about that the subs are to show support for people with mental health that is it not to make me famous the company wants me to get subs to show support for mental health I struggle with it everyday my whole life I post videos on my channel unboxings and battles cause it makes me happy and feel better in my self I spoke to a company about give the hospital beyblades so people in there can use them as when I'm in there I get people playing with me I can't supply what the company can cause I ain't got the money that is why  not making noone subsrvieb I'm asking that is it they are alot of people out there who don't care about people like me saying mental illness is not a disability we'll it is and it's hard and a real struggle all I am doing is trying to help my own people when I say my own people I mean people who are like me with mental health issues
what is the name of the company?
Is this an online charity, or are you going to a mental health hospital and giving them Beys?
The thing is, not everyone likes Beyblade and the nurses probably have better things to attend to.
(Mar. 18, 2021  9:32 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: The thing is, not everyone likes Beyblade and the nurses probably have better things to attend to.

I think it’s more of the fact that sending them this stuff shows that someone actually cares, and who knows? Maybe they’ll like it.
(Mar. 18, 2021  9:32 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: The thing is, not everyone likes Beyblade and the nurses probably have better things to attend to.

That's true, the nurses probably have other stuff to attend to rather than spinning tops.
(Mar. 18, 2021  9:33 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

I think it’s more of the fact that sending them this stuff shows that someone actually cares, and who knows? Maybe they’ll like it.

True but what if they get bored of it or if they don't like it?
(Mar. 18, 2021  9:31 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Is this an online charity, or are you going to a mental health hospital and giving them Beys?
I'm not giving them beys the beys goes straight to the chairty what is in the hospital but people are telling me to raise the money myself then buy the beys but I was doing it this way so noone has to spend any money on donating cause I know most people can't cause of covid
(Mar. 18, 2021  9:29 PM)RazzorC92 Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2021  8:54 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: See look, I don’t have mental health myself and don’t know what it’s like, but even if you do get 5 k subs and get monetized, the most you’ll get is 35 bucks assuming that everyone that has subbed is watching. It’s going to take you way too long to get a donation. Asking a bunch of people to sub to you’re YouTube channel isn’t the best thing, instead start a go fund me or some other fundraiser. Also beyblades aren’t going to do much to help them.

I don't care about the money I don't care about getting monistiezed beyblades will help them so they can play with the nurses and other people who are in the hospital growing up beyblades stopped me from killing myself even now beyblades helps me keeps me happy keeps me going just having them there battling not many things have helped me but beyblades are a life saver to me some people think they are just toys yes they are but to me they are much more than just toys and it's the same with most people and the hospital I go to I got a few people Into it and it actually helps them like me I don't want to get donations of people because most people are struggling with covid for money for them self's the company I buy from is sending the beys straight to the hospital not to me I'm not making any money out of it or fame I don't want that the subs are just a show for support that's all not to get me paid from YouTube I live in the uk and we go outside to clap for the NHS now now dunno why it stopped but that is people doing that to show there support and that I'd what they will be doing by subscribing to me to show they are supporting mental health awareness and not having to pay a penny

Great so if you don’t want subs then why did you make the thread. Let’s assume that you’re intentions are true, not everyone is you and not everyone needs Beyblade, what mentally disabled need is help and treatment which isn’t something Beyblade is going to give them. Just because it works for one doesn’t mean it works for all.
(Mar. 18, 2021  9:35 PM)RazzorC92 Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2021  9:31 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Is this an online charity, or are you going to a mental health hospital and giving them Beys?
I'm not giving them beys the beys goes straight to the chairty what is in the hospital but people are telling me to raise the money myself then buy the beys but I was doing it this way so noone has to spend any money on donating cause I know most people can't cause of covid

How will the charity know to give the Beys to them? And send a link to the charity please.
(Mar. 18, 2021  9:35 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2021  9:33 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I think it’s more of the fact that sending them this stuff shows that someone actually cares, and who knows? Maybe they’ll like it.

True but what if they get bored of it or if they don't like it?

Yea it's not for everyone I agree but the people I go to see are into it if they get bored of it they get bored of it atleast we give them a chance to be apart of somthing most people are into football etc but not me it's to aggressive for me and most people like me hate swearing etc and violence and football insights violents
WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE "company"!!???