[Please Read] Why uploaded Beyblade episodes are being removed

Just to let you guys know, Molebeat, one of the Japanese lawfirms in Japan, has taken down a lot of Beyblade AMVs on YouTube, full episodes, OSTs, etc.
I have decided to remove the Beyblade Burst download threads for now. They keep taking the episodes down every time. I have the dual audio/Japanese Burst episodes hosted elsewhere, and the links are on my Discord channel. If any of you want them, they're there. I will not put the links here anymore.

I will still upload the GT raws weekly on the respective episode threads.
I posted it on another thread. I'm not posting it twice. You can also find it in my Beyblade torrents description on nyaa.
I don't want lose my 2 and a half years of hard work on making those dual audio files.
(Nov. 01, 2019  2:01 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Just to let you guys know, Molebeat, one of the Japanese lawfirms in Japan, has taken down a lot of Beyblade AMVs on YouTube, full episodes, OSTs, etc.
I have decided to remove the Beyblade Burst download threads for now. They keep taking the episodes down every time. I have the dual audio/Japanese Burst episodes hosted elsewhere, and the links are on my Discord channel. If any of you want them, they're there. I will not put the links here anymore.

I will still upload the GT raws weekly on the respective episode threads.

Ah well that explains that.  I was gonna download the 4 episodes I forgot, 20-23 of Turbo, but then come to find they are no longer there.  That is quite depressing but I can understand.
My Discord info can be found on my torrent releases on Nyaa.