Please Kai-V ...

Hello everybody, I am an old user (Vamp!re) who got banned! But now I am really change, I swear to god, Kai-V, please allow me to use this account, if I will do a single bad thing, and only get a 10% warning, kick me out of this website, the original thing is that when the WBO banned me, my interest in beyblade was lost and yesterday I thought that I should say sorry to the WBO and then suddenly, my interest in beyblade woke up! And then I opened the WBO site, it was saying that you are banned! And then only to make an account and say sorry to the WBO, I bought a new computer!
Of 800$. See, I spent 800 dollars only to say sorry! I am really changed and now I'll be a good member Smile Please Kai-V don't ban this account, and also sorry for the sentences that I said to MidnightLWBO or Honey Unhappy I swear that I am changed Unhappy
Look man, once you were banned, I did feel a bit bad. While you weren't the greatest of members on your Ahsan Tahir account, you were a fine one on Vamp!re, you didn't seem to cause any problems. The only thing behind you was that you were a banned member using another account. Then, once you were banned, you harassed members on TheCoolHawk and threatened to hack the site. Now that's something that can't be forgotten.

Also- don't lie. You didn't need to spend 800 dollars on new computer to say sorry. You were still active and doing editing work on your Facebook page.
(May. 18, 2015  6:12 PM)Mitsukuni Wrote: Also- don't lie. You didn't need to spend 800 dollars on new computer to say sorry. You were still active and doing editing work on your Facebook page.

I spent 800 dollars, because Facebook didn't banned me, so I can post on Facebook, I bought the computer only for WBO!

And also, sorry for harrasing people on the site! I was very angry at that time, anyways, please sorry! Unhappy I know the Kai-V will be pitty on me Crying
Just sayin', multiples account are prohibited in the WBO community rules. Do you really think that we're enough stupid to trust you ? 800$ only to create a new account on a spinning top forum. Seems legit.
(May. 18, 2015  6:17 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Just sayin', multiples account are prohibited in the WBO community rules. Do you really think that we're enough stupid to trust you ? 800$ only to create a new account on a spinning top forum. Seems legit.

And that's not only a spinning top for me, I love beyblades!
It's pathetic to see how you're digging your own grave, and keep lying to us on top of that.
(May. 18, 2015  6:23 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: It's pathetic to see how you're digging your own grave, and keep lying to us on top of that.

It may be a lie to you! But its a truth for me!
UHHHHHHHHH...

guys wait until Kai V comes in.... instead of bashing him

EDIT : who knows, he may not be lying.. i mean who would lie for spinning tops
(May. 18, 2015  6:30 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: UHHHHHHHHH...

guys wait until Kai V comes in.... instead of bashing him

EDIT : who knows, he may not be lying.. i mean who would lie for spinning tops

Exactly. ashton!
As much as I would like to believe this I just cant

You've lied multiply times therefore giving a reason for members not to trust you

I thought of you as a friend and buddy,but you've just tarnished it and threw it away by lying

I hate lying,especially if you do It to your friends.

As for the hacking threats, I have no words.

Theres my two cents.
Um... I hope you really did learn your lesson.
(May. 18, 2015  6:17 PM)Ahsan Wrote: I spent 800 dollars, because Facebook didn't banned me, so I can post on Facebook, I bought the computer only for WBO!

Sure. As if there wasn´t any cheaper PC, maybe around 300$, that is able to run an internet browser.

Man, you´re making a spectacle of yourself and also bugging the whole WBO, so please stop trying to fool us.
(May. 18, 2015  6:45 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(May. 18, 2015  6:17 PM)Ahsan Wrote: I spent 800 dollars, because Facebook didn't banned me, so I can post on Facebook, I bought the computer only for WBO!

Sure. As if there wasn´t any cheaper PC, maybe around 300$, that is able to run an internet browser.

Man, you´re making a spectacle of yourself and also bugging the whole WBO, so please stop trying to fool us.

It can be of 300$ in your area, but in my area its of 800$
(May. 18, 2015  6:51 PM)Ahsan Wrote:
(May. 18, 2015  6:45 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:

It can be of 300$ in your area, but in my area its of 800$

Then why didn´t you buy a cheap smartphone to use an internet browser? Sorry, but I can´t believe a single word of your whole story and I´m pretty sure Kai-V won´t as well.
If you wanted back you should've used the 'Contact Us' page at the bottom to apologise not make a new account. In my opinion, every banned member should just accept their ban. If they never did the things they did in the first place they'd still be here.

I think we should just stop replying and leave this up to the committee to decide. It's not really our place...
Wow I missed a lot of drama in the past few years, haven't I?
I don't think you buying a $800 is going to be an excuse, nor will it make us feel guilty as it was by your actions, and just for the WBO? Okay? I don't remember everything you did so I'm letting Kai-V pick.
(May. 18, 2015  7:03 PM)Kaneki-kun Wrote: If you wanted back you should've used the 'Contact Us' page at the bottom to apologise not make a new account. In my opinion, every banned member should just accept their ban. If they never did the things they did in the first place they'd still be here.

I think we should just stop replying and leave this up to the committee to decide. It's not really our place...

Exactly, this is what you are supposed to do. Ahsan, don't make a new thread for this, you're asking for people to argue on here.
Definitely not the right way to try to come back.