Please Help....

what do you mean goodbye?
(Apr. 16, 2021  3:14 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: CitrusNinja3 please ban beykid44's account. we have an idea

He’s not online

beykid44 don’t go
he's not? DANG IT
Cool he’s staying
You sent the message to me, saying gonna clap me.
Who?!?!?!?!?!?
what does he mean?... bye?
(Apr. 16, 2021  3:20 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: You sent the message to me, saying gonna clap me.

Crying no i didn't i swear
(Apr. 16, 2021  3:23 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2021  3:20 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: You sent the message to me, saying gonna clap me.

Crying no i didn't i swear
I don't mean the actual user. I mean the hacker he sent me a pm threatening me.
sure are a lot of hacking issues going on. kinda sus.
its weird my suggestion would work if citrusninja 3 was online
(Apr. 16, 2021  3:24 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2021  3:23 PM)beykid44 Wrote: Crying no i didn't i swear
I don't mean the actual user. I mean the hacker he sent me a pm threatening me.

i read the pm and erm all i have to say is as a 13 year old i am scared for life
(Apr. 16, 2021  3:25 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2021  3:24 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I don't mean the actual user. I mean the hacker he sent me a pm threatening me.

i read the pm and erm all i have to say is as a 13 year old i am scared for life

Hopefully you'll solve the issue.
punch that stupid hacker in the face
(Apr. 16, 2021  3:26 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2021  3:25 PM)beykid44 Wrote: i read the pm and erm all i have to say is as a 13 year old i am scared for life

Hopefully you'll solve the issue.

oke
no do mine first
you see how godzilla is punching kong in the face? thats how you should punch that hacker
This is weird
(Apr. 16, 2021  3:28 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: You know who hacked?

yes i do he used to have a similar user name like urs i think it was freedelahoya something and he was saying military women we're trash and i can hacc and he don't like me so he wants revenge

tl:dr yes i do

also ewww what does he want from you
Hacker if you can see this if you love beyblade then stop. Get ur own account and apologize to beykid44 and to us for wasting 1 hr of our
time.
(Apr. 16, 2021  3:31 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2021  3:28 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: You know who hacked?

yes i do he used to have a similar user name like urs i think it was freedelahoya something and he was saying military women we're trash and i can hacc and he don't like me so he wants revenge

Oh yeh hes sent me awful texts in the past.
(Apr. 16, 2021  3:33 PM)Dblader Wrote: Hacker if you can see this if you love beyblade then stop. Get ur own account and apologize to beykid44 and to us for wasting 1 hr of our
time.

Then I'll just leave but i'll change his password so he can't get back in
dude we can just ban you and give you a new account. I need a staff like Marge to do it
(Apr. 16, 2021  3:34 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2021  3:31 PM)beykid44 Wrote: yes i do he used to have a similar user name like urs i think it was freedelahoya something and he was saying military women we're trash and i can hacc and he don't like me so he wants revenge

Oh yeh hes sent me awful texts in the past.

yeah his pms are wierd