Playstation Move

(Oct. 31, 2010  8:31 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: this is just a copy of the wii...ps3 got worse than it already is...and to boot, xplay gave this a not so great review...

X-Play is a joke.

Quote:...until Kinect comes out...which will start up a motion control war...ugh i can already picture the uneducated and biased posted from stupid people who know nothing about gaming...makes me sick

The irony is so sweet.

Quote:ps3 got worse than it already is

That's an opinion. There is nothing you can back that statement up with.

Quote:i see this as a bootlegged wii.

You aren't going to convince many people with opinions.

Quote:plus, all the games that are good for the PS3 will now be ruined by the motion control's family oriented style just like wiis...except this will be crappier. true better graphics are there, but wii is just superior in every other way

As mentioned by Aqua, the motion controls will be optional in games. Oh! The Wii is superior in every other way?! It supports HDMI, it has a hard drive that supports 100 GB+, and it utilizes even more advanced technology than the PS3! Nope, no it doesn't. Saying that the, "...wii is just superior in every other way" doesn't make your statement right. You neither stated how it made it better or how the PS3 wasn't as efficient.

Quote:and why buy this when it doesnt even come with the PS3? and also, wii is much cheaper and the motion control is much better

Why not? This is exactly like saying, "Why buy Uncharted 2 when it doesn't come with the PS3?" MOVE is just another accessory. I don't have any problems with either the MOVE or the Wiimote when it comes to motion control. If you wanted to religiously study the differences between the two, make a video that states the lag frequency between them both, then you'd have a fact. But, you don't.
1) prove xplay is a joke. explain

2) irony? i made a good post. you did this on the other thread to. stop attacking my posts. nobody should care this much anyway. you on the other hanf did nothing but bash on my post so how are you any different than me?

3)last time i checked i had freedom of speech. it is easy to seprate my facts from my opinions. agian stop taking out the negative parts of my poss. i made alot of posotive commets to

4) same as 3. and i am not trying to convince anyone. i could care less about everyone elses opinions on my thoughts. to each his/her own

5)Agian you are leaving parts out...i did say tht the motion cotrol was not as smooth as wiis. i probobbly shouldnt have said the "superior" comment though so i will give you that for now

6)ONCE AGIAN, you are leaving parts out. you are either ignoring the intelegent parts of my posts or you just want to be right. i said that if i was a parent of a modern day middle class family in todays economic situation, i would choose wii Over PS3 move. wii is cheaper, wii has somewhat better motion control, and wii is more family oriented. wii will always be for the family gamer

read my posts from now on. i did say that PS3 move found a nice median between Xbox's personal gaming style and Wii's family style. tht kind of idea might just push them back inot par with Wii and Xbox

dont even bother posting a reply to this post, because you and i both know that you will just want to keep arguing with me and it will waste both of our time. dude, its a video game, not politics, and even that can be overratted sometimes
I think it comes with a lot of demo games it a whole new revolution of tech and the demo really supports it
and i might get it for christmas.
(Nov. 08, 2010  1:40 PM)ultimatebladers Wrote: it a whole new revolution of tech

It's not a revolution if a strangely similar system has existed for like four years Uncertain
(Nov. 02, 2010  3:36 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: 1) prove xplay is a joke. explain

Prove it isn't.

Quote:2) irony? i made a good post. you did this on the other thread to. stop attacking my posts. nobody should care this much anyway. you on the other hanf did nothing but bash on my post so how are you any different than me?

"Last I checked, I had freedom of speech."

Quote:3)last time i checked i had freedom of speech. it is easy to seprate my facts from my opinions. agian stop taking out the negative parts of my poss. i made alot of posotive commets to

You just related a United States amendment to a universal website. It doesn't work like that.

Quote:4) same as 3. and i am not trying to convince anyone. i could care less about everyone elses opinions on my thoughts. to each his/her own

Regardless, you still stated it as a fact.

Quote:5)Agian you are leaving parts out...i did say tht the motion cotrol was not as smooth as wiis. i probobbly shouldnt have said the "superior" comment though so i will give you that for now

I'm not missing out anything. I quoted you word-for-word.

Quote:6)ONCE AGIAN, you are leaving parts out. you are either ignoring the intelegent parts of my posts or you just want to be right. i said that if i was a parent of a modern day middle class family in todays economic situation, i would choose wii Over PS3 move. wii is cheaper, wii has somewhat better motion control, and wii is more family oriented. wii will always be for the family gamer

I take parts out because they're either inconclusive or they don't add anything to the "debate". Just like your post about price options. Price has nothing to do with the technology.

Quote:read my posts from now on. i did say that PS3 move found a nice median between Xbox's personal gaming style and Wii's family style. tht kind of idea might just push them back inot par with Wii and Xbox

You make it seem like I don't read it? How can I respond to something if I don't read it first? Feel free to explain that. Otherwise, it's just a lame insult.

Quote:dont even bother posting a reply to this post, because you and i both know that you will just want to keep arguing with me and it will waste both of our time. dude, its a video game, not politics, and even that can be overratted sometimes

It took me five minutes to reply to this. It may be a waste for you, but it's just another post on another board for me.
Quest-No insult intended. I merly wanted to stop a pointless argument.

you are not even arguing over the Move anymore...therefore i will not respond to most of those comments, with the exception of the xplay one. I still do not see how they are not legit. They have a large influence in the gaming world.

UltimateBladers-And no, this is definatly not a new idea, unless you consider taking a wii remote and adding a colorful squishy bubble at the top a "revolutionary new idea" give me a break. To me, that is what this is; A wii remote with a squishy colorful bubble. Tired

I will say that I did have high hopes for the Move at the start, thinking that SONY would only base the idea off Wii but then expand on it. Clearly i was wrong.
playstationmove is the the flying green girl wich name i don't know in english new wand it's true and i prefer wii and nintendo always did always will do
(Nov. 23, 2010  12:33 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Quest-No insult intended. I merly wanted to stop a pointless argument.

you are not even arguing over the Move anymore...therefore i will not respond to most of those comments, with the exception of the xplay one. I still do not see how they are not legit. They have a large influence in the gaming world.

UltimateBladers-And no, this is definatly not a new idea, unless you consider taking a wii remote and adding a colorful squishy bubble at the top a "revolutionary new idea" give me a break. To me, that is what this is; A wii remote with a squishy colorful bubble. Tired

I will say that I did have high hopes for the Move at the start, thinking that SONY would only base the idea off Wii but then expand on it. Clearly i was wrong.

... You just proved why X-Play isn't a trust worthy source of information. If it was, they wouldn't be telling you the opposite of what every single other major outlet that reviews video games has said. Move is a peripheral that has recieved near universal praise for being not only technologicly superior to the Wii, but bringing new stuff to the table. With the Wii, even with Motion+, the depth perception is just not there compared to Move. The perfect example of this is if you were to play Tumble, it's a Move game that relies on the motion sensor's depth perception. There's nothing like that on Wii due to the hardware not being able to track full 3D space. As for the new offering to the table, thanks to the PlayStation Eye, you've now gained the ability to play augmented reality games, which are admitedly very casual based (then again, most of the motion sensing technology is), but something you can't do with the Wii (and no, Ubisoft's webcam that is compatible with 4 games doesn't count). Then there's also 3D television display, which won't be possible with the current Wii's hardware. Having demoed Move and 3D, it's pretty amazing when it's done well.

Software-wise, yeah there's not much if any amazing content available. But that'll change in 2011, given that most of Sony's first and second party stable will feature Move in some form or another with their upcomming PS3 titles.