Playing Beyblades Alone

What are your thoughts on playing alone as compared to with other people?

In my opinion, playing alone is focusing on my personal improvement, but playing with others is where I can really test myself.
honestly i agree with you
For me playing alone is just me trying to get a feel for how parts i own perform or just when I’m bored

Playing with others is just me flexing trivia on them cause I’m the only one that actually knows what parts are supposed to do lmao
Mostly cause there seems to be no tournaments in my state, sadly
(May. 24, 2021  3:09 PM)ZephyrDraco Wrote: What are your thoughts on playing alone as compared to with other people?

In my opinion, playing alone is focusing on my personal improvement, but playing with others is where I can really test myself.

I feel the same way with personal improvement and it can be fun to play alone because you can find out something you might not have known how to do. Also after practicing a bunch and finally getting to play with someone you can use all the skills and strategy you learned and able to see what works and what does not.
(May. 24, 2021  4:39 PM)Frisk291 Wrote:
(May. 24, 2021  3:09 PM)ZephyrDraco Wrote: What are your thoughts on playing alone as compared to with other people?

I feel the same way with personal improvement and it can be fun to play alone because you can find out something you might not have known how to do. Also after practicing a bunch and finally getting to play with someone you can use all the skills and strategy you learned and able to see what works and what does not.

Yeah, couldn't have summarized it better myself. How long does it usually take, though, before it gets a little boring just sitting there. Personally for me, it's like 1-2 hours at most.
(May. 25, 2021  4:01 PM)ZephyrDraco Wrote:
(May. 24, 2021  4:39 PM)Frisk291 Wrote: I feel the same way with personal improvement and it can be fun to play alone because you can find out something you might not have known how to do. Also after practicing a bunch and finally getting to play with someone you can use all the skills and strategy you learned and able to see what works and what does not.

Yeah, couldn't have summarized it better myself. How long does it usually take, though, before it gets a little boring just sitting there. Personally for me, it's like 1-2 hours at most.

I usually take a lot breaks in between training/regular playing but if I had to estate how much time it is all together I think maybe 4-5 hours. Tbh I dont get bored that easily so thats why its kinda a long time period also I have a lot of free time and nothing to spend it on lolz
(May. 26, 2021  1:13 AM)Frisk291 Wrote:
(May. 25, 2021  4:01 PM)ZephyrDraco Wrote: Yeah, couldn't have summarized it better myself. How long does it usually take, though, before it gets a little boring just sitting there. Personally for me, it's like 1-2 hours at most.

I usually take a lot breaks in between training/regular playing but if I had to estate how much time it is all together I think maybe 4-5 hours. Tbh I dont get bored that easily so thats why its kinda a long time period also I have a lot of free time and nothing to spend it on lolz

Nice, I think that's probably one of the more efficient ways to "train" in a sense if you have a longer attention span...
I usually use alone time to improve combinations of Beyblades or just hear the metal clink
(May. 26, 2021  4:04 PM)ZephyrDraco Wrote:
(May. 26, 2021  1:13 AM)Frisk291 Wrote: I usually take a lot breaks in between training/regular playing but if I had to estate how much time it is all together I think maybe 4-5 hours. Tbh I dont get bored that easily so thats why its kinda a long time period also I have a lot of free time and nothing to spend it on lolz

Nice, I think that's probably one of the more efficient ways to "train" in a sense if you have a longer attention span...

Yep Grin
(May. 26, 2021  4:24 PM)Sterling Sword Wrote: I usually use alone time to improve combinations of Beyblades or just hear the metal clink
Ah yes, so satisfying... :o
In my opinion playing alone is a good way to practice so I can prepare for tournaments so I know what to expect
(May. 28, 2021  4:50 AM)Johnnyboy7 Wrote: In my opinion playing alone is a good way to practice so I can prepare for tournaments so I know what to expect

Yeah, but you'd also need to know the meta and have similar combos so you can combat them too, right?
my friend has world spriggan and sometimes he lends him to me for self battles
I like to play with friends but sometimes I feel like playing alone is a great way to practice for friends
I prefer with someone else especially after a new beyblade drops because we just flow with ideas
Playing alone is not as fun because your creating combos yourself and you lose that element of surprise when your opponent picks that one combo you didn't expect. playing alone also helps with testing good combos and launch techniques. so both have advantages and disadvantages
Playing alone = Practicing/Testing

Playing with other = The Real Battle!
I agree with playing alone to get better but I also play alone and with others to test the skills of each of my beys and get a feel for how they work

I could recommend the following if you want to test alone:

Brook design go shoot dual grip .

I got it for my son to test and play by himself when I don’t have the time.