PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

They most likly will but i really hope they put Ratchet from Ratchet and Clank in this game.
Superbot's EVO panel has been posted online. At the 11:18 mark of this video you can see a rivalry between Toro, Kuro, and Heihachi. Rivalries are little scenarios where the characters will interact with each other before setting out for battle in the single player mode. The footage, and audio seemed very early:

The rest of the panel can be found here:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

I suggest checking it out if you're interested in the game as they delve into the game's mechanics, and some of the features. As there was open Q&A there were a few fans of that other crossover brawler making their mind known.
Comic-Con has since come and gone. The two new reveals were Jak & Daxter, and Cole McGrath.

Jak & Daxter

Quote:Initially debuting on PS2 in 2001, Naughty Dog’s Jak and Daxter series has seen critical acclaim and success, spawning multiple titles on PS2, PS3, and PSP. Fans have enjoyed Jak and Daxter’s signature style and varied gameplay, so we considered them prime candidates for our game. Jak and Daxter are beastly on the Battle Royale battlefield; they’ve definitely been my go-to pair lately here at the studio!

Players familiar with Jak and Daxter’s arsenal will immediately recognize some of the weaponry utilized in PlayStation All-Stars including the Blaster, Needle Lazer, Gyro Burster, and Mass Inverter. When the going gets tough, Jak has the ability to unleash the powers of both Dark and Light Jak to even the playing field, as seen in Jak II and Jak 3 respectively. Daxter even lends a hand in Jak’s melee attacks.

Cole McGrath

Quote:Representing the PlayStation franchise inFAMOUS from Sucker Punch Studios, Cole MacGrath proves to be an unlikely hero with extraordinary powers, so it made perfect sense to us for him to be in the ring alongside some of PlayStation’s heaviest hitters.

Cole takes advantage of a wide array of abilities in inFAMOUS, an experience we hoped to emulate when incorporating him into the game. He is a well-rounded fighter who is effective at both close and long range combat, and is highly mobile as well. Players can command both his electrokinesis and cryokinesis, using these powers to assault opponents from a safe distance or propel himself towards the action. With these abilities, Cole proves to be a formidable adversary for the rest of the PlayStation All-Stars cast!

They also posted up highlights from the Comic-Con panel which discussed the game's original pitch, and other goodies. They also released a direct feed version of our first rivalry footage from EVO:

There is a public beta for Hong Kong PlayStation Plus users, and randomly selected North American PSN users. A full beta roll out is expected prior to Gamescom 2012 (mid-August), where we will receive more character and stage reveals.

As per the norm the OP has been updated with the full roster, and a new trailer.
Gamescom announcements:

Dante (DmC: Devil May Cry)
Ratchet & Clank (self-titled)
Sackboy (LittleBigPlanet)
Spike (Ape Escape)

The game has been pushed back to November 20th, but it is now part of Sony's Cross Buy plan where buying the PS3 version will net you the Vita version for free.
Considering that Nintendo borrowed Snake, will Sony borrow a Nintendo character? Sorry if this seems annoying...
EDIT: This Toro Inoue character seems like it has the moveset of Mr. Game and Watch... probably as light too... Sorry if i'm annoying you comparing Sony to Nintendo... I'm too nostalgic. lol
OP has been updated with the final launch roster. More characters can be added via DLC I suppose ...

So the public beta is now available to those who have PS+. It's available to Vita owners without PS+ as well. The full public release is next week. In the beta you get to play as the first six characters revealed.

(Sep. 09, 2012  4:27 AM)LemonCheese Wrote: Considering that Nintendo borrowed Snake, will Sony borrow a Nintendo character? Sorry if this seems annoying...
EDIT: This Toro Inoue character seems like it has the moveset of Mr. Game and Watch... probably as light too... Sorry if i'm annoying you comparing Sony to Nintendo... I'm too nostalgic. lol

Move set of Mr. Game & Watch? Chocked_2 The developers said Toro's stance techniques were meant to emulate proper fighting games, and you'll see Street Fighter, as well as Mortal Kombat influence sin his moves.
See the approach of two different branches of Sony with the marketing for this game.

Europe's ad is comedic..
North America's a bit more serious.
I'm guessing this is old news, but just so it's known what trailer I'm talking about:

Maybe it's just the epic sauce of the moment, but this is potentially the best trailer I've ever seen. No joke, the music is awesome, the battles are great, the graphics are superb and the Playstation light-streams look amazing. It's so awesome to see Kratos battling Cole, if only for a second...

How come this topic is the only place I hear about this game?! Oo
That was actually just posted earlier toda.

As for the hype issue, well this game has a lot to prove. Many people are dismissing it because they feel it's a Smash clone, and criticizing it for not playing exactly as though it was a Smash clone. The roster itself is missing some notable characters, but at the same time the beta was a fun enough experience.

Oh, and that opening animation actually reveals the final boss. Quite a neat nod to PlayStation past.
Kat from Gravity Rush, and Emmet Graves from Starhawk will be DLC released in 2013. They'll be free for the first two weeks of availability and then they'll be paid content.
PS All Stars Battle Royale is good but u need to execute special moves to kill ur opponent and instead of the classic dante. The new dante was included and popular playstation characters aren't in the game!
Playstation All Stars Battle Royale should have these characters included!
Sephiroth (Final Fantasy 7)
Crash Bandicoot (Self-titled)
Spyro (Self-titled)
Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)

i give teh game a 7 out of 10 rating
Kat and Emmet, as well as the WipEout x Heavenly Sword unveiled:

[Image: M944P.jpg]

Tonnes of screens: http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/scre...ers-stage/
Isaac Clarke from Dead Space (trailer), and Zeus (trailer) from God of War are the next DLC characters alongside a MediEvil x The Unfinished Swan stage:

[Image: 8512132022_e6195cd449_z.jpg]

If you purchase God of War: Ascension you'll get both characters for free, otherwise each will be $4.99. The level will be $1.99, with this new DLC dated for March 19th.

There's been some big news on this game recently. Sony cut ties with Super Bot Entertainment, and will now be making the DLC at Sony Santa Monica. During this fall out it was revealed that Abe from Oddworld was likely going to be a new DLC character.