Plastics and MFB lots

Hey guys,

I used to be active here back in 2012 when MFB was at its peak but then college happened and I don't play with my Beyblades as much as I used to before.
So, I decided to sell parts of my collection which I had purchased back in 2010s for competitive beyblading and collection purposes.

Plastics:
[Image: FhgBw69.jpg]
(Image of tips):
MFBs:
[Image: U79gPEM.jpg]
(Image of tips):

I'm not setting a fixed price on it at the moment because honestly, I'm not sure how much these are worth at this point so for now you can probably PM me if you're interested
I'll have to look around a bit before I set a price to it.

I'm only interested in selling the entire thing and not individual beyblades. The price is $230(with launchers and ripcords included) but I'm willing to negotiate if you don't want one or two Beyblades among the ones I'm selling.

If you want to know about any specific Beyblade's condition, feel free to post here or PM me.
Note that not all Beyblades shown here have their original parts so if there's any particular Bey that you're looking for, it might be better to ask about it first.
Is it possible you can use something besides imgur? It won't load for me and it never has
(Dec. 18, 2018  8:00 PM)jayson12121212 Wrote: Is it possible you can use something besides imgur? It won't load for me and it never has

Google drive link below
https://drive.google.com/open?id=163hqcW...n1CCy_9Xxw
Thank you, ill tell you if I want to buy anything
Bump
Edited the OP
Edit: Apparently, I can't read. You said you aren't selling individually.
How much for pre-hwb pegasus?