[Plastics] SAR Compatibilty Issue

Poll: A or B?

A
57.14%
B
42.86%
Total: 100% 7 vote(s)
Note- I do not have the right to ask if this should be legalized. The thread is warranted as personal. I hope the idea is legalized, but I do not make the rules for Plastic Generation tournaments. The poll does NOT effect what the higher-ups decide to do for rules. This is merely a suggestion thread asking other's opinions.
I apologize if this does not deserve a thread in your eyes; but this does in my opinion. It is my concern.

As I was playing around with SAR able Attack Rings this weekend, I noticed that Screw Zeus does not fit some Attack Rings. Mainly, I talk about Wider AR's that use SAR's. Galzzly AR, and Dragon Breaker in particular. Screw Zeus fits on it's own Holy Dispell AR, and War Lion just fine. I bring this topic up to speak about th!nk's Dragon Breaker and Screw Zeus combination. The AR does not for properly inside of Screw Zeus, resulting in the SAR to bend upward when forced on the Spin Gear. This causes unnecessary stress on the SAR, which can cause breakages eventually. This is worsened by the "hyper-aggro" nature of the combo. War Lion is an opposite to this; it keeps it on Screw Zeus with minimal movements. It, unlike Dragon Breaker, is flush with the SAR like all other SAR's on AR's. The Gaia Dragoon (S) AR can fit on Screw Zeus but has a minimal bend to it. Certainly not as drastic of a bend, but may cause unnecessary stress as well. Screw Zeus is also faulted on SG Free Wing; where is bends downward as the WD pushes it down. Unless you're using a heavy/Balance WD, the problem persists. Note- Gaia Dragoon G's Dragon Saucer AR does not fit either.

There are two choices in the poll.
A, being that we should keep everything the same and have the breakage as a risk people are willing to take.
Or B, ban Screw Zeus from SG Free Wing, Gaia (S)'s AR, Dragon Breaker, as well as Dragon Saucer. (And any other large Attack Rings.

Feel free to correct me, (Phone crashed and I lost the original thread draft I started). I'll add any pictures if necessary.
While I don't have a Screw Zeus of my own to try out all of these with, from what I've read you seem to be the only person that has this problem. I think the rules are just fine the way they are, and I'm positive someone else would have noticed by now if Dragon whatever didn't fit on Screw Zeus.
If people are willing to take a risk,I don't see why the risk of breakage should make something illegal?
Not just with SARs, but in general too.
It's not something intended to fit though.
I own the Takara models; straight from the box. I have 2 Dragon Breakers. The Zeus heads are raised too high for the Gaia Dragoon AR's (and Galzzly etc).

(Oct. 16, 2014  3:29 AM)V2 Wrote: If people are willing to take a risk,I don't see why the risk of breakage should make something illegal?
Not just with SARs, but in general too.

Yes, but when it can break from putting it together, there's a problem.
The force to exert putting the AR on would easily destroy Uriel Castings. It's like putting a SK AR on a Takara or Hasbro SG.
I personally think you're doing something wrong. I doubt th!nk would have posted it if it didn't work and would break so easily.
(Oct. 16, 2014  8:26 AM)Ultra Wrote: I personally think you're doing something wrong. I doubt th!nk would have posted it if it didn't work and would break so easily.

I looked at the picture.
I put it his way. It fits. It's still tight. And in conjunction, you see how Screw Zeus's sides bend upward.
I think it should be a caution or warning and the compatibility issue should be a choice that people make, "to risk or not to risk", and if they break it, it's their own fault so I think it should just be seen as a warning or caution like I said.
(Oct. 16, 2014  7:58 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I think it should be a caution or warning and the compatibility issue should be a choice that people make, "to risk or not to risk", and if they break it, it's their own fault so I think it should just be seen as a warning or caution like I said.

Yes...but it's like putting the LDrago I CW on Meteo. It fits but not well. And that isn't legal. (to make an understandable MFB analogy.)