[Plastics] :: Random Thoughts/Parts Discussion Thread

(Dec. 31, 2015  3:25 AM)Meta madness Wrote: Cross dragon is so good m8, how many top tier recolors are there?

1- Not good.
2- Your question was already answered.
(Dec. 22, 2015  1:12 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Ultimate Dragoon and Megaro Arm are pretty much the exact same beyblades, so only 2.
Takara's was clear purple, and Hasbro's was opaque.
I don't think any other recolors used the Makendo bit.
(Dec. 31, 2015  4:21 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2015  3:25 AM)Meta madness Wrote: Cross dragon is so good m8, how many top tier recolors are there?

1- Not good.
(Dec. 22, 2015  1:12 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Ultimate Dragoon and Megaro Arm are pretty much the exact same beyblades, so only 2.

Yes, Now I know there is an alternate version of that AR! Except in clear version!
(Dec. 31, 2015  5:22 AM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2015  4:21 AM)Neo Wrote:

1- Not good.

Yes, Now I know there is an alternate version of that AR! Except in clear version!

Well, technically it was originally translucent purple.
(Dec. 31, 2015  2:23 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2015  9:35 PM)Poseidon Wrote: HA customs being able to land multiple hits

Hyper-aggressive.
Cybernetic just suuuucks.

It doeeeesn't but i'm not saying it's top tier.

(Dec. 30, 2015  9:35 PM)Poseidon Wrote: I'm not overly sure whether the two terminology are necessarily interchangeable, but if we are talking about Cybernetic Dragon for the most part was very much a glass cannon OHKO, it suffers far too much from recoil. If we are too assume that Hyper-Aggro and OHKO are different, with HA customs being able to land multiple hits I personally would place Cybernetic Dragon in the latter.

The testing th!nk performed was with SG grip change base, which is for all intents and purposes, the best recoil-control base out there.

Explain what it's good at.
Its good at being an AR, those 4 points give little damage, the recoil is overwhelming. However, the purple beauty of Cross Dragon makes it nice to look at. (Speaking of the clear version you see.)

Its super duper tiny side allows its performance to be easily evades by bigger more hostile beys before it. Making the Makendo and other Makendo AR to be nice for Small action.

<3
(Dec. 31, 2015  7:07 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Its good at being an AR, those 4 points give little damage, the recoil is overwhelming. However, the purple beauty of Cross Dragon makes it nice to look at. (Speaking of the clear version you see.)

Its super duper tiny side allows its performance to be easily evades by bigger more hostile beys before it. Making the Makendo and other Makendo AR to be nice for Small action.

<3

I can only see it being good at weight disk attack.

Weight disk attack sucks.
(Dec. 31, 2015  7:07 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Its good at being an AR
<3

That really makes you sound like don't really know what you're talking about, sorry. What is it's primary function? Its niche? What makes it stand out, or even compete, in a field filled with Triple Tiger, Cross Griffon, Twin Horn, Tiger Defenser?

(Dec. 31, 2015  7:07 PM)Meta madness Wrote: those 4 points give little damage, the recoil is overwhelming.

Little damage but high recoil? Usually not a good thing.

Is this a genuine like of Cross Dragon or are you just making light?
It's cool because it was the AR design of the first beyblade ever, but yeah. It is good for using with spark disks, that's about it
Just trying to figure out why he considers it top tier.
I gave ya a reason m8, from that point the answer should be accepted and excepted.
(Dec. 31, 2015  7:47 PM)Meta madness Wrote: I gave ya a reason m8, from that point the answer should be accepted and excepted.

My response was that it was poor reasoning:

"those 4 points give little damage, the recoil is overwhelming." Makes it BAD, not good.
(Dec. 31, 2015  7:11 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2015  7:07 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Its good at being an AR, those 4 points give little damage, the recoil is overwhelming. However, the purple beauty of Cross Dragon makes it nice to look at. (Speaking of the clear version you see.)

<3

I honestly don't even know why Weight Disk Attack is a thing.
Because it was good way back in the day when not many parts were released?
Probably should've referenced that with "anymore".
Technically, everything was kinda Weight Disk Attack back when...if you used a Wide Disk.
(Dec. 31, 2015  8:21 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2015  7:11 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:

<3

It's a cool concept, but there aren't any offensively design weight disks, for uh, obvious reasons.
Been playing around with Neo Cross Horn.
It's just such a nice AR. Of course, the Hasbro one. I mean, my Takara one is breaking from assembly. Terrible tragedy from that it didn't have any other colors ...

Anyways, it's good. Kinda compact and good smash Attack. I'll try to do some tests on it.
Gold Plastic syndrome is the worst thing ever.

I didn't know there was recolours of Uriel's AR ?
There aren't. I wish, though. The Hasbro one is sturdy enough, though.
(Jan. 01, 2016  3:14 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: Wait, there is a black Uriel.

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTA2NlgxNjAw/z...#36;_1.JPG
http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTA2NlgxNjAw/z...#36;_1.JPG

I was talking about Uriel 2's AR.
Oh, you are right, my bad.
(Dec. 31, 2015  8:53 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2015  8:21 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2015  7:11 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: I can only see it being good at weight disk attack.

It's a cool concept, but there aren't any offensively design weight disks, for uh, obvious reasons.

points to star,heavy,wide,and revolver attack weight disks
(Jan. 26, 2016  4:51 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2015  8:53 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2015  8:21 PM)Neo Wrote: I honestly don't even know why Weight Disk Attack is a thing.

points to star,heavy,wide,and revolver attack weight disks

I know they exist, but they aren't that offensive oriented despite they're name

It's a concept that overall doesn't work, haha.
We need those fake WDs to be real then LOL.
Weight Disk Attack combos are a thing because the metal's weight and less flexible nature actually make it a far better material for dealing strong hits than plastic. In plastic era beys, this is tempered by the lack of aggressive weight designs but still manages to make the gyro weight even more OP on things like Metal Dranzer's AR and Metal Flat 2 than on defensive combos.