[Plastics] :: Random Thoughts/Parts Discussion Thread

Mm, is the Rapid Eagle AR any good?
(Dec. 04, 2015  9:57 PM)Neo Wrote: Mm, is the Rapid Eagle AR any good?

Nothing special from what I've experienced.
If it's upper you're looking for, MC Frown's Upper Claw & Upper Attack combo is the best I've seen, and the last time I checked, upper attack doesn't quite cut it anymore as an overall strategy.

If it's something defensive or smashy, i'm similarly doubtful.
Alright, cool. Not getting one now.

Also, you're back. Cool.
Yeah it's really underwhelming in terms of both upper and smash , and it suffers a fair bit from recoil.
(Dec. 28, 2015  8:01 AM)Neo Wrote: Alright, cool. Not getting one now.

Also, you're back. Cool.

Wise decison.

I am, i'll just be popping in and out. Thanks for the welcome, you've really filled out your badge collection since i was last here.
Cross dragon AR should be renamed to top tier.
(Dec. 29, 2015  6:17 PM)V2 Wrote:

Also, you're back. Cool.

Wise decison.

I am, i'll just be popping in and out. Thanks for the welcome, you've really filled out your badge collection since i was last here.

Yeah, sorry about my previous behavior, last year. Thanks.

(Dec. 29, 2015  8:23 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Cross dragon AR should be renamed to top tier.

How about no?
How many plastics have the same sub attack ring as cyber dragoon battle spec Vers.?
(Dec. 29, 2015  8:29 PM)Meta madness Wrote: How many plastics have the same sub attack ring as cyber dragoon battle spec Vers.?

Gaia Dragoon, Takara Gabriel. (Gabriel has the same base)
White Gabriel G has a mold difference, though.

On a different note, those S-ARs are awful.
How good is Cyber Dragoon in terms of an endurance match? I'm aware its garbage tier for attacking and defending because of the base but I'm terms of endurance. I'm unaware.
(Dec. 29, 2015  8:34 PM)Meta madness Wrote: How good is Cyber Dragoon in terms of an endurance match? I'm aware its garbage tier for attacking and defending because of the base but I'm terms of endurance. I'm unaware.

It falls over.
It's terrible.
(Dec. 29, 2015  8:26 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2015  6:17 PM)V2 Wrote:

Also, you're back. Cool.

Wise decison.

You seem to have really changed in both how you act and you're level of knowledge, it's great to see.

(Dec. 29, 2015  8:34 PM)Meta madness Wrote: How good is Cyber Dragoon in terms of an endurance match? I'm aware its garbage tier for attacking and defending because of the base but I'm terms of endurance. I'm unaware.

I thiiiink some people have found the AR Cybernetic Dragon + Wide Defense + inverted tip Seaborg 1 base (Defense Grip Base) to be quite decent? My memory is hazy.

As a complete bey though, as neo said, it's terrible.
(Dec. 29, 2015  9:04 PM)V2 Wrote:

I thiiiink some people have found the AR Cybernetic Dragon + Wide Defense + inverted tip Seaborg 1 base (Defense Grip Base) to be quite decent? My memory is hazy.

Pretty sure if cybernetic dragon doesn't blow up the opposing bey in 1 hit, it ends up losing. The true equivalent to one-hit blade. Also, it's pretty fragile, so price to performance isn't necessarily the best
(Dec. 29, 2015  6:17 PM)V2 Wrote: Wise decison.

You seem to have really changed in both how you act and you're level of knowledge, it's great to see.

I agree actually, you do seem a lot more mature now Neo

I believe that combo was eventually disregarded later on, it was far too inconsistent.
(Dec. 29, 2015  6:17 PM)V2 Wrote: Wise decison.

That would probably be me who said that.
And I was wrong.
Cybernetic Dragon is awful.
RIP '2014 Neo'

(Dec. 29, 2015  10:45 PM)Poseidon Wrote: I agree actually, you do seem a lot more mature now Neo

Gracias.
(Dec. 29, 2015  11:36 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2015  9:04 PM)V2 Wrote: I thiiiink some people have found the AR Cybernetic Dragon + Wide Defense + inverted tip Seaborg 1 base (Defense Grip Base) to be quite decent? My memory is hazy.

And I was wrong.
RIP '2014 Neo'

Nay t'was th!nk as I recall.
(Dec. 30, 2015  1:41 AM)V2 Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2015  11:36 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2015  9:04 PM)V2 Wrote: I thiiiink some people have found the AR Cybernetic Dragon + Wide Defense + inverted tip Seaborg 1 base (Defense Grip Base) to be quite decent? My memory is hazy.

And I was wrong.
RIP '2014 Neo'

It isn't the worst thing ever, but considering how bleh it is and the price, lolno.
Cross Griffon (yes, it is good, contrary to what I said in 2014,) is cheaper anyways.
Seen a few cheapo Takara ones on ebay, which is good!
Yeah, they are all over YJA for super cheap too. If you wait and hunt around then you could get one for 1000¥ or less
(Dec. 30, 2015  1:57 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2015  1:41 AM)V2 Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2015  11:36 PM)Neo Wrote: That would probably be me who said that.
And I was wrong.
RIP '2014 Neo'

It isn't the worst thing ever, but considering how bleh it is and the price, lolno.
Cross Griffon (yes, it is good, contrary to what I said in 2014,) is cheaper anyways.
It was just a OHKO combo, not particularly very good but usuable.
I was quite unaware they were price haha.
(Dec. 30, 2015  12:43 PM)Poseidon Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2015  1:57 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2015  1:41 AM)V2 Wrote: Nay t'was th!nk as I recall.

It was just a OHKO combo, not particularly very good but usuable.
I was quite unaware they were price haha.

Would you consider there to be a diff. between Hyper-Aggro and OHKO?
Cybernetic Dragon was considered HA while tested on SG Grip Change Base tip, which i'm assuming has more than 1 land-a-solid-hit opportunity to KO.
I'm not overly sure whether the two terminology are necessarily interchangeable, but if we are talking about Cybernetic Dragon for the most part was very much a glass cannon OHKO, it suffers far too much from recoil. If we are too assume that Hyper-Aggro and OHKO are different, with HA customs being able to land multiple hits I personally would place Cybernetic Dragon in the latter.
(Dec. 30, 2015  9:35 PM)Poseidon Wrote: HA customs being able to land multiple hits

Hyper-aggressive.
Cybernetic just suuuucks.
Random thought:
Square Edge (Manta Diver AR) is nasty and hands down one of the best attack AR's out there. It destroys circle survivor and is really good against my bearing core zombie combo as well (customize grip base, double bearing core, bk casing, wb2 shaft, defense ring, wide survivor, dragon saucer and twin horn (hasbro)). It is very much a OHKO AR, but if you aren't getting wall saved, you are getting KO'ed by it. Discuss
(I am going to do a testing thread with it, but currently am doing them for burst first)
(I use it with defense grip base, left or right (another great part about it) neo with hmc and wide defense)
(Dec. 31, 2015  2:37 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Random thought:
Square Edge (Manta Diver AR) is nasty and hands down one of the best attack AR's out there. It destroys circle survivor and is really good against my bearing core zombie combo as well (customize grip base, double bearing core, bk casing, wb2 shaft, defense ring, wide survivor, dragon saucer and twin horn (hasbro)). It is very much a OHKO AR, but if you aren't getting wall saved, you are getting KO'ed by it. Discuss
(I am going to do a testing thread with it, but currently am doing them for burst first)
(I use it with defense grip base, left or right (another great part about it) neo with hmc and wide defense)

Awesome part, as I've seen from the Kik videos.
Can't wait to get mine in the mail. I shall assist in testing Smile
Cross dragon is so good m8, how many top tier recolors are there?