[Plastics] :: Random Thoughts/Parts Discussion Thread

(Oct. 19, 2014  8:39 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2014  3:30 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: 5 hours is too long. Tongue_out
[Image: 6885355902_05f33cf0c0_z.jpg]

Are you sure?
That looks like mine. Mine is a Metal Change one, so.

Mine looks exactly the same and I've never changed anything, so yes, it should be legit.
Ah thanks guys, but I was referring to this in the Driger V2 article:

"There is also a rare mold with a completely sharp tip. The increased ability to maintain RPM gives it better Defensive ability."
(Oct. 19, 2014  11:49 PM)V2 Wrote: Ah thanks guys, but I was referring to this in the Driger V2 article:

"There is also a rare mold with a completely sharp tip. The increased ability to maintain RPM gives it better Defensive ability."

Yeah, I knew that's what you meant.
If th!nk says he never saw it /:
For the metal tips, I'm curious- has anyone ever had them redone? I'm a machinist is why I ask, and it'd take no time at all to redo the tip to basically any sharpness and angle, with as big/small of a flat as desired (though the tip would end up shorter afterwards, since material would have to be removed to reword it). I don't have anything with a metal tip to experiment with yet, though

I am also curious about making my own weight disks, since it could be from extremely heavy or light material, with weight as centered or outward as I want. Purely for fun and use at home, of course. Has anyone tried or heard of this being done?
A user by the name of Lowen93 previous made a steel versions of a variety of beys, first by purchasing laser cut parts and then he bought a small CNC lathe for himself i believe.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Silver-T...as-Arrived

He disappeared though without a trace, many were disappointed.
Thanks, I actually found it last night before posting, and pm'd him. Then noticed he hasn't been on in a while. Other than him, I couldn't really find anyone making or refurbishing parts, so thought I'd ask
I've found Driger V to be interesting.
His base is called Metal Flat; and it's a Semi Flat?
When it was being developed the tip was more of a flat but it was changed near to it's release to what it is now.
It's strange to call it that.
Regardless; it's a pretty fun base minus the poor shape.
So I decided to randomly come up with a custom i call Galiger. AR: War Lion SAR: Guardian Driger WD: 10 H BB: Metal Change SG: Neo Right HMC Don't ask why somehow this all seemed like a good idea at the time.
(Dec. 26, 2014  4:33 AM)Driger_Guy Wrote: So I decided to randomly come up with a custom i call Galiger. AR: War Lion SAR: Guardian Driger WD: 10 H BB: Metal Change SG: Neo Right HMC Don't ask why somehow this all seemed like a good idea at the time.

Good job coming up with this on your own; you're one step away from a competitive Compact. Just swap out the SAR for War Lion or the entire AR for Tiger Defenser and you should do fairly well.
Initially the plan was to use SAR War Lion but then I decided that the fixed SAR of Guardian Driger may be more interesting to try. If I was gonna use. TD then I would make a few changes to my driger s
Not really. It caused too much recoil,
Make sure it's pretty tight, the SAR.
Got it. My biggest concern with SAR war lion is fragility. Back in the day a neighbor of mine broke the SAR on his galeon not even a week after getting it. He said it was from battling a friend's seaborg.
Honestly its not fragile; it has quite a strong structure to be fair, especially as any damage done is reduced when attached. Its more just the fact that seaborg cannot be stopped- the waterfall technique conquers all.
Seaborg Series has the most evil Attack Rings.
Seaborg 2 is more okay;
But Seaborg 1 is a suicide note for it's opponent.

Besides Cross Griffon.
Seaborg's AR is also notorious for breaking itself. Seaborg 2 is more docile compared to 1 anyway.

Whats the waterfall technique anyway?
Srsly wat was dat?
(LOL on this pun i invented)

Back on topic though, Cross Griffon and Whale Attacker are two ARs that break a lot of ARs for sure. Th!nk said it broke his War Lion back then.
Waterfall is a beyblading urban legend. If I recall correctly it involves water in the beystadium.
No, no water in the stadium. Just pure skill and awesomeness.
Waterfall is the best move.

EY, give the waterfall kid some slack though. We all did that.
Okay, an idea I want to share with you guys:
I was excited when I read that it is possible to invert Seaborg's tip to use it as attack tip.
But is it also possible or can we think about making it possible to use this tip with other bases? I know, it's part of the base itself and I understand the fact that it should belong to this only...
I tried Gaia Dragoon's base, removing the metal ball from the spin gear. The tip fits perfect and it is one example to add more possibilities of costumization Grin
Just an idea Joyful_2