[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

(May. 18, 2016  3:50 AM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: I am very much new for plastics and HMS. So please can anyone would tell me about each series beyblades? How do they differ? And some beyblades for a newbie which can be bought for cheap. What names are given to each part eg. Metal Wheel from MFB.

Plastics are composed mostly of plastic (as the name suggests Tongue_out) with the exception of the weight disk. They are a little larger than MFB in size. HMS are probably about the size of a Burst bey, and have much more metal than Plastics. The 2 cannot have parts swapped, being different systems with different launchers.

For Plastics, Driger V2 is a good stock Bey and isn't too pricey, along with Dragoon G, too. I would say Plastics involves more Beys needed than other generations because of the array of customizations.

HMS is more expensive to get into, but probably the cheapest and one of the better stock beys is DEMS (Death Gargoyle MS/Dark Effigy MS). The rest of the good parts/beys are more expensive (MSUV, Jiraiya, etc).

For plastics, each part has a name, but it is pretty different from the MFB naming system. The only combos that got actual names were official releases, as there is no way to give names to Plastic combos, so the parts are just usually listed. This is pretty much the same for HMS, too.

@[Zoroaste], anything I missed?
But Death Gargoyle is expensive around 40$. I saw ones.
Sounds good to me. But yeah the parts names are:
Plastics:
AR: Attack Ring
WD: Weight Disk
SG: Spin Gear (on the earliest beys, it is attached to the BB)
BB: Blade Base
HMS is actually a lot like Burst, a 3 layer system, except their is a bit protector to hold everything together, kinda like a facebolt
HMS:
AR: Attack Ring
WD: Weight Disk
RC: Running Core (like a combination of track and tip)

And yeah, both gens are very expensive. For instance, the best combo, in my opinion, is a defensive zombie that uses parts from Hasbro Gabriel G, Gaia Dragoon G, Dragoon V2, Burning Kerberous, Wolborg 2, and Voltaic Ape. And then you also need a Wide Defense Weight Disk. If you were to put that bey together out of NIB beys, you are talking over $200 probably. For one combo. You could save some money by substituting the AR, but still. And yeah, I recommend Driger V2 for a starter bey, someone just won a tournament with it, lol.
For HMS, combos aren't as complicated, but the beys are a lot more expensive. To get the best attack tip in the game you would spend easily over $100 for one NIB, often times they are closer to $200. If you want to really be competitive. With these I recommend getting the cheap 3 for $18 shipped on ebay first and maybe searching for used lots or something. But unless you are willing to spend hundreds, it's probably not something you want to get into
Thanks Hato and ZoroasteSmile What is magnecore system?
(May. 18, 2016  12:53 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: Thanks Hato and ZoroasteSmile What is magnecore system?

A gimmick during V-Force. There was tray where you were supposed to put the magnets in (Beyblade released ones for V-Force, specifically) and put the stadium on top, which was supposed to affect the movement of the Beyblades (with Magnecores).
(May. 18, 2016  12:57 PM)Hato Wrote: A gimmick during V-Force. There was tray where you were supposed to put the magnets in (Beyblade released ones for V-Force, specifically) and put the stadium on top, which was supposed to affect the movement of the Beyblades (with Magnecores).

The Magnecore System generally refers to V-Force beys in general but yes, its more specific use is for the cores in the beyblades, which were hollow, metal or neodimium magnet based, depending on which bey you bought.
There were two seperate magnet stadia released for this series but Hasbro decided to use an undertray instead.
(May. 18, 2016  1:19 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: How are Dragoon S and Dranzer V?

Anybody please reply thisSmile
(May. 19, 2016  12:49 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote:

I am not too sure about Dragoon S, but I am pretty sure that the only thing going for it is the BB, which is outclassed (Defense Grip Base and Uriel's rubber come to mind).

Dranzer V is decent, it is listed as being a good Bey for beginners in Plastics, and I have found it easy to use when I first started.
(May. 19, 2016  12:58 PM)Hato Wrote:
(May. 19, 2016  12:49 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote:

I am not too sure about Dragoon S, but I am pretty sure that the only thing going for it is the BB, which is outclassed (Defense Grip Base and Uriel's rubber come to mind).

Dranzer V is decent, it is listed as being a good Bey for beginners in Plastics, and I have found it easy to use when I first started.
Thanks HatoGrin
(May. 19, 2016  1:00 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote:
(May. 19, 2016  12:58 PM)Hato Wrote:
(May. 19, 2016  12:49 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: Anybody please reply thisSmile

Thanks HatoGrin

To add; since plastics are cool man,
Dragoon S is okay. The blade base is one of the cheapest options for the niche of left spin Upper Attack combos. But it has a left spin gear; which makes it a very valuable purchase.
Dranzer V is neat. The blade base has some nice Life-After-Death and it isn't bad stock at all.

If you're looking to buy these, make sure they aren't Sonokong; since brand incompatibility. I'm sure you can find hundreds of posts in this thread on why you should avoid Sonokong, mostly.

(Never hesitate to PM any questions; more than willing to help you out)
(May. 19, 2016  9:57 PM)Neo Wrote:
(May. 19, 2016  1:00 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote:
(May. 19, 2016  12:58 PM)Hato Wrote: I am not too sure about Dragoon S, but I am pretty sure that the only thing going for it is the BB, which is outclassed (Defense Grip Base and Uriel's rubber come to mind).

Thanks HatoGrin

To add; since plastics are cool man,
Dragoon S is okay. The blade base is one of the cheapest options for the niche of left spin Upper Attack combos. But it has a left spin gear; which makes it a very valuable purchase.
Dranzer V is neat. The blade base has some nice Life-After-Death and it isn't bad stock at all.

If you're looking to buy these, make sure they aren't Sonokong; since brand incompatibility. I'm sure you can find hundreds of posts in this thread on why you should avoid Sonokong, mostly.

(Never hesitate to PM any questions; more than willing to help you out)
with dragoon s you can invert the tip, like with defense grip base.
i know this isn't legal, but it's pretty fun for personal use.
inverted dragoon s tip with storm grip base, works great, probably better than defense grip base
best to use the tip on gabriel Blade base, as it is a nicer fit.
(May. 19, 2016  11:04 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: #legalizeit (inverted storm grip)
i wonder how the defense grip base inverted tip got legalized.

if it inverted storm grip was legalized, it would help people, as they wouldn't have to waste the tip after it gets worn down.
Yeah it's such a shame that the best rubber in the game isn't really viable to use. I think it would make the game more balanced too, because it's lower and could beat up on twin saucer zombies
More of a random thought than a question but damn Driger G is $40 NIB shipped now? I miss when it used to be like half that.
Yeah, idk. I have the RB Chrome Dragoon S, but the invert is still really loose, despite it being mint. I'm not really sure how to feel about that.

Yeah Ultra; it seems like these $20 Taiwan guys are getting to be pretty expensive now.
Driger G being a great beginner purchase isn't going to help when they're getting up there.

also like rip when gaia g becomes uber expensive and zoro hoards all of the saucers
Muhahahahahahahhaha
[Image: 2myypuv.jpg]
But yeah they are NIB on ebay for like $20, just bought that one. Get em cheap while you can
dat white dragon saucer tho

I don't know why you need so many, it's not like they were easily breakable or something, haha.
how did you even get a white dragon saucer?
(May. 20, 2016  1:23 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: how did you even get a white dragon saucer?

paint m8

(May. 20, 2016  4:06 AM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: Would the price of Driger V2 increase?

It's been pretty expensive kinda sorta maybe for a while
(May. 20, 2016  2:35 PM)Neo Wrote:
(May. 20, 2016  1:23 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: how did you even get a white dragon saucer?

paint m8
there's a white gaia dragoon g, listed on the gaia dragoon g beywiki.
so i thought i could be that.
Yeah it's just paint, I'm dumb and tried painting one. It totally changes the performance of it though so now it's garbage. I want the real white one but have never even seen it. I hate the way the purple looks on the twin saucer combo, the war bear combo too
But yeah I like to have a bunch so I can just make a bunch of combos with them and not have to keep switching them around. But yeah you only really need one or two, never seen them break.
(May. 20, 2016  5:51 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Yeah it's just paint, I'm dumb and tried painting one. It totally changes the performance of it though so now it's garbage. I want the real white one but have never even seen it. The purple looks
But yeah I like to have a bunch so I can just make a bunch of combos with them and not have to keep switching them around. But yeah you only really need one or two, never seen them break.
i actually thought you had a super rare white version.
i only have 1 which i use for bear saucer combo's

anyone know how well the saucer works on desert sphinxer's AR