[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

i'm having problems with my dranzer auto change balancer, whenever i try to put the attack ring on the spin gear keeps on spinning, so i can't even use the launcher because the Weight disk is in the way.
Omg yeah, i have like 10 of them (at least one is full mint even) and I honestly can't even get one to work properly. Lol. At some point I am going to be downloading the instructions and figuring it out. But yeah, it's gimmick seems really crudely designed from what I can tell and I am not sire if it will even work at all. I will let you know if I can figure it out with those lol.
(Mar. 22, 2016  6:56 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Omg yeah, i have like 10 of them (at least one is full mint even) and I honestly can't even get one to work properly. Lol. At some point I am going to be downloading the instructions and figuring it out. But yeah, it's gimmick seems really crudely designed from what I can tell and I am not sire if it will even work at all. I will let you know if I can figure it out with those lol.
figured it out
the issue with mine is the screw was too tight, also screw the spin gear on lastly after fixing it into position, make sure the tip is in flat mode, and then screw the spin gear on, worked for me this way, spent over an hour trying to get the thing to work, finally got it working though.

also it doesn't seem like it can be launched in it's sharp mode, unless you purposely don't fully fix it in flat mode so it changes to sharp during launch

most frustrating gimmick i've ever had to deal with.
Yeah. Lol. Have you had it successfully switch modes in battle tho? I think it woukd be tough to actually get it to "auto change", which I assume it's supposed to do
(Mar. 22, 2016  10:02 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Yeah. Lol. Have you had it successfully switch modes in battle tho? I think it woukd be tough to actually get it to "auto change", which I assume it's supposed to do
yeah in battle i've gotten it to change successfully in battle, from flat to sharp.
I think its how it supposed to work. I never own one but from what I remember from its functionnality. It's like F: S. Begin with attack and finished in survive mode
Yeah not sure what you guys really mean? I never had any problems with it.
(Mar. 23, 2016  12:51 AM)Ultra Wrote: Yeah not sure what you guys really mean? I never had any problems with it.
the issue i was originally having with it was that when i wanted to set it up to launch and had to switch it to attack mode to do so, the AR started to come off as well, because you have to twist it clockwise, which is the way you take the AR off.
anyway my issue got fixed
It always worked fine for me too.
(Mar. 23, 2016  1:05 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2016  12:51 AM)Ultra Wrote: Yeah not sure what you guys really mean? I never had any problems with it.
the issue i was originally having with it was that when i wanted to set it up to launch and had to switch it to attack mode to do so, the AR started to come off as well, because you have to twist it clockwise, which is the way you take the AR off.

@[Ultra]@[Bey Brad]
Here are some pics:
You can´t attach the AR by turning it counterclockwise as far as possible, because in that position the WD is in the way of the launcher:
So, to make space for the launcher, you have to turn it a little back again, clockwise, which also changes the mode:
That´s what you meant, right @[NEET no Kami]?
(Mar. 23, 2016  1:41 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2016  1:05 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote:

@[Ultra]@[Bey Brad]
Here are some pics:
You can´t attach the AR by turning it counterclockwise as far as possible, because in that position the WD is in the way of the launcher:
So, to make space for the launcher, you have to turn it a little back again, clockwise, which also changes the mode:
yes, but originally when i id turn it clockwise, the the AR also started to come off.
i fixed it, it was an issue where i tightened the screw too much.
everything works fine now.
is there any way to launch it in sharp mode?
(Mar. 23, 2016  1:50 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2016  1:41 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2016  1:05 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: the issue i was originally having with it was that when i wanted to set it up to launch and had to switch it to attack mode to do so, the AR started to come off as well, because you have to twist it clockwise, which is the way you take the AR off.

@[Ultra]@[Bey Brad]
Here are some pics:
yes, but originally when i id turn it clockwise, the the AR also started to come off.
i fixed it, it was an issue where i tightened the screw too much.
everything works fine now.
is there any way to launch it in sharp mode?

I can´t think of (a legal) one, because as you said, when it´s in the right position, there´s just not enough space for the launcher.
How is Auto-Change Balancer intended to function then, I've always been curious.
When the attack ring is given enough hits or a good strong hit it goes into survival mode and will outlast the opponent. The a mechanism I the barrel of the bey that retracts the tip and extends it
Oh ok. Mine work then. It goes into sharp mode no problem, gettijg out of it seems to be a lot harder. Thanks guys
I have a question regarding recolors recently is was looking on ebay and saw a picture of a Hasbro Dragoon S Manga version but it was grey and had a silver painted attack ring. Would anyone have any info about this bey and does anyone know if this is related to the Hasbro blue Driger S. I would like to know if the other S series protagonist beys had recolors with like these and does anyone have pictures of the boxes for these beys?
Picture would help.
That's probably just a fake tbh.
If it is a fake, it's a damn good one. Chances are it's either a Hasbro Metal Masters version (if one exists for Dragoon S) or one of Sonokong's metallic recolours. The bey above and to the right is very fake though and the red EG base looks quite poorly moulded.
Um no its not definitely not for both... There is no metal masters Dragoon S and the sonokong metallics are gold and are plated and look completely different to that. Also fakes don't always look terrible. It could also just be painted but it's almost certainly not a hasbro release with the way it looks (half finished and such).
I don't think the Reverse EG is really usefull but for collection it could be interesting but 50$ I think its High a bit
don't know how much a single Dranzer GT is but I think it more valuable to get the entire beyblade then 2 R-EG for 50 box.
Ah thanks Smile
Alright.. I'll see if it goes to 50$.. 25$ for one
Or else I may sell the entire bey for 100$
Is Poseidon/Ocean Wrath the most rare PLA Beyblade?
(Not considering Recolors! XD)